members, click to sign in..

5,546 active users!!Bandwidth
SUNDAY
AUG 2, 2015
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -37 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA News
FRONT PAGE  |  8/2/2015
SATURDAY, MAR 22, 2014  |  59 comments
Pope warns mobsters they risk going to hell
Pope Francis has a warning for Italy's mobsters: They will go to hell if they don't repent and renounce their "blood-stained money and blood-stained power."

The pontiff on Friday delivered his most forceful denunciation yet of organized crime. The occasion was a prayer vigil at a Roman church for relatives of innocents killed by the mafia, during which the names of 842 victims were read aloud as a somber Francis looked on.

After voicing his solidarity with the family members, Francis said he couldn't leave the service without speaking to those not present: the "protagonists" of mafia violence.

Addressing these absentee mafiosi, Francis was unsparing: ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
news.yahoo.com

Is Roman Catholic Christian?
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Is Roman Catholic Christian?Dr. Alan Cairns | 8/3/2009
•  1988 Catholicism Radio Debate • Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley | 10/1/1988
•  Witnessing to a Roman Catholic • Dr. John Barnett | 9/19/1999

   08/02/15  |  Most Americans Do Not Believe US is a Christian Nation • 6 comments
   08/02/15  |  Why Obama Admin Won't Use 'Islamic' • 9 comments
   08/01/15  |  Vatican sceptical about close encounters of the third kind • 39 comments
   08/01/15  |  Chinese Christians make crosses at home as church crosses are... • 6 comments
   07/31/15  |  Church Booted from Public School After District Settles Lawsuit... • 4 comments
MORE RELATED ( RELIGION ) NEWS | MORE..
   07/30/15  |  Chinese leaders order all crosses demolished • 15 comments
   07/30/15  |  Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards Compares Pro-Lifers... • 23 comments
   07/22/15  |  Video: Planned Parenthood Doctor Haggling Price of Baby Body... • 30 comments
   07/21/15  |  Graham: Stop Muslim Immigration • 15 comments
   07/18/15  |  White House backs Planned Parenthood's explanation • 15 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   07/15/15  |  SermonAudio Tip: Improved Online Donation Support for... • 13 comments
   07/03/15  |  SermonAudio Tip: Enjoy Sermons + Find Churches On The Apple...
   05/20/15  |  Voddie Baucham’s big move to Africa • 7 comments
   04/24/15  |  SermonAudio Tip: e-Sword Bible Software Integrates with... • 11 comments
   04/19/15  |  SermonAudio Tip: Upload Sermons From Anywhere Using An iPhone or... • 3 comments
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
   08/02/15  |  Most Americans Do Not Believe US is a Christian Nation • 6 comments
   08/02/15  |  TPP trade deal hits the wall
   08/02/15  |  Fetal organs harvested for lab rats • 2 comments
   08/02/15  |  The Sexual-heresy Agenda: Houston's Equal Rights Ordinance That... • 1 comments
   08/02/15  |  Celebs oppose Amnesty call to ‘decriminalise prostitution’ • 17 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 59 user comment(s)
News Item3/24/14 9:56 PM
R. K. Borill | Baton Rouge, Louisiana  Protected NameFind all comments by R. K. Borill
It is the Word of God not the picture of God. Truth is propositional. The RCC replaces propositional truth with empiricism which is idolatry. Of all the fatal errors of the RCC, this is the supreme because it strikes at that which God places above His name. All RCC worship is idolatry appealing to all the senses: sight, sound, smells, feelings, and assumes that we walk by sight and not by faith. It assumes that faith cometh by seeing and not hearing propositional truth.
59

News Item3/24/14 2:12 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Liza, I'm sorry to hear about the ecumenism in your part of the world, it's a pity that more people don't realize, Christian and Catholics -- never together! It is also a pity that all priests including the Pope should make a URL=http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/bart.htm>Pilgrimage From Rome all the Catholic magisterium is doomed to hell, unless they leave the Catholic Church and become Christians--just as any Mafia member is.
58

News Item3/24/14 11:43 AM
Liza Jane  Find all comments by Liza Jane
I just want to thank the brethren on this particular thread who have been so diligent to post and comment on the RCC.
It is so refreshing to my soul .In these dark days where there is not much true biblical preaching (at least not in my little corner of the world) and much ecumenism and let's all just get along don't rock the boat...well you get the picture.
Zechariah 10:1-2 .
Thank you Gentlemen.....for your faithfulness in contending for the faith
57

News Item3/24/14 10:35 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Hey US, thanks for asking, all is okay.

Good post with good points all. If John Yurich ever gets truly converted, it will indeed be a cause of great rejoicing, and I reckon we'll not stop him apologising for all his years of "pain in the neck posting".

56

News Item3/24/14 10:28 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
Hey brother John UK, good to see you post, hope all is well. Alas, John Y has hardened his heart to the truth. He knows all too well, that he practices the Catholic way of salvation in his actions but somehow thinks he has an out of body experience because his mind doesn't assent to what he is doing. His shyness, my guess is that he stutters (not meant as a disparaging remark, just a guess) is his justification for not stopping. One day all of will stand before an Omniscient God in a judgment, the one of whom even the Catholic Bible acknowledges,
Neither is there any creature invisible in his sight: but all things are naked and open to his eyes (Heb. 4:13), his false garments of profession will nowhere be found. We can only pray that God will do a work in his heart and that one day he will post how he was gloriously saved. By his own admission he partakes in heresy that is called mass. "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." (Matthew 12:37)

Can you imagine a man justifying his adultery by saying, it wasn't really adultery because I imagined I was with my wife the whole time? or "Officer, I wasn't speeding because my brother-in-law says the speed limit is ridiculous"

His actions show his heart. (Mark 7:20-23)

55

News Item3/24/14 9:21 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
Church attendance in the Catholic Church or any other church including Evangelical Protestant Churches has no bearing on one being Born Again. One who is Born Again trusts in Jesus alone for salvation. Well guess what? I trust in Jesus alone for salvation. I sure don't trust in my Baptism as an infant or the Sacraments for salvation. Therefore I am Born Again regarless if I attend Mass.
All those folks around you at Mass believe they are born again in baptism. You sit there, smug as a bug in a rug, thinking "I'm all right Jack, I gotta real born again experience, but I'm not telling any of you poor, deluded wretches about it, coz if I make it known I've been converted in a protestant church, I'll be anathematised, and I don't want to suffer for my faith."

Hypocrisy of the highest order. You love no-one but yourself. Filled with self and selfishness. Cold, hard, unloving. That's the truth, John, and you need to think about it. When the Lord Jesus comes again to this world, there is no more opportunity, and I advise you not to say to him, "Well my brother in law told me this, that or the other..."

54

News Item3/24/14 9:08 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John UK wrote:
Hypocrisy!
You attend mass? Well then, you are not born again.
Church attendance in the Catholic Church or any other church including Evangelical Protestant Churches has no bearing on one being Born Again. One who is Born Again trusts in Jesus alone for salvation. Well guess what? I trust in Jesus alone for salvation. I sure don't trust in my Baptism as an infant or the Sacraments for salvation. Therefore I am Born Again regarless if I attend Mass.
53

News Item3/24/14 8:49 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
Who says that no Born Again individuals who trust in Jesus alone for salvation would attend Mass? Considering that church attendance/membership in any church including an Evangelical Protestant Church is totally superfluous to entering Heaven upon ones demise then it is totally superfluous if one who is Born Again and trusts in Jesus alone for salvation attends Mass. My Non Denominational brother accepts that I am Born Again because I trust in Jesus alone for salvation even if I attend Mass.
Hypocrisy!

You attend mass? Well then, you are not born again.

52

News Item3/24/14 8:46 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John UK wrote:
No born again Christians attend Mass. Period.
Who says that no Born Again individuals who trust in Jesus alone for salvation would attend Mass? Considering that church attendance/membership in any church including an Evangelical Protestant Church is totally superfluous to entering Heaven upon ones demise then it is totally superfluous if one who is Born Again and trusts in Jesus alone for salvation attends Mass. My Non Denominational brother accepts that I am Born Again because I trust in Jesus alone for salvation even if I attend Mass.
51

News Item3/24/14 8:37 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
You were implying that there are no Born Again individuals in Non Evangelical Churches or Non gospel Churches. And that is totally false.
No born again Christians attend Mass. Period.
50

News Item3/24/14 8:32 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John UK wrote:
You want facts?
Your response was to my post to SteveR when I said:
"Remarkable! You allow for God's elect to be found in non-gospel churches, but for us on here who attend sound gospel preaching churches, you say we have a vain, fantasy faith."
Notice that I made no statement but was showing SteveR the error of his ways.
So read it again and ask a different question.
You were implying that there are no Born Again individuals in Non Evangelical Churches or Non gospel Churches. And that is totally false.
49

News Item3/24/14 6:36 AM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
Liza Jane wrote:
Thank you for your comment. As a former RC it blessed me.
Mr. Bennett has quite a testimony
Liza Jane
It is always a blessing to me when I find another former Catholic who God has saved. It encourages me to pray for my unsaved family and for those here on SermonAudio who have unsaved RC family too.

May the Lord haste the day when our prayers are answered.

48

News Item3/24/14 5:37 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
No I will not ask a different question because you do indeed believe that there are no Born Again individuals who trust in Jesus alone for salvation in Non Evangelical Churches(Non gospel churches). So why do you believe such an insane notion when the facts state otherwise?
You want facts?

Your response was to my post to SteveR when I said:

"Remarkable! You allow for God's elect to be found in non-gospel churches, but for us on here who attend sound gospel preaching churches, you say we have a vain, fantasy faith."

Notice that I made no statement but was showing SteveR the error of his ways.

So read it again and ask a different question.

47

News Item3/24/14 5:16 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John UK wrote:
Read my post again and ask a different question. Thank you.
No I will not ask a different question because you do indeed believe that there are no Born Again individuals who trust in Jesus alone for salvation in Non Evangelical Churches(Non gospel churches). So why do you believe such an insane notion when the facts state otherwise?
46

News Item3/23/14 4:35 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
How can you deny that there are Born Again individuals who trust in Jesus alone for salvation in non-gospel churches(Non Evangelical Churches)?
Read my post again and ask a different question. Thank you.
45

News Item3/23/14 4:27 PM
Liza Jane  Find all comments by Liza Jane
Michael Hranek wrote:
This post is NOT so much for your benefit but rather in sincere thankfulness of the Salvation of God given as a free gift through faith in the sufficiency of the shed blood of Christ to those who believe on Him.
Titus 3
4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
5 NOT BY works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 that HAVING BEEN JUSTIFIED BY His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
SteveR
You seem to be famous for maligning people for not believing in the Pope, Mass, Mariolatry, etc. etc. When the very things that set Roman Catholicism apart as different from us simple Bible Believing types point to the reality the Cross wasn't good enough for the religion of Rome nor the Bible, the very word of God, good enough for them either as even in a RC translation the Truth of the Gospel of Christ unto Salvation is there and even some RC priests have found it like Richard Bennett
Thank you for your comment. As a former RC it blessed me.
Mr. Bennett has quite a testimony
44

News Item3/23/14 3:57 PM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
SteveR wrote:
Its not a false Gospel even when they believe they need sanctification before justification
This post is NOT so much for your benefit but rather in sincere thankfulness of the Salvation of God given as a free gift through faith in the sufficiency of the shed blood of Christ to those who believe on Him.

Titus 3
4 But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared,
5 NOT BY works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit,
6 whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior,
7 that HAVING BEEN JUSTIFIED BY His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

SteveR
You seem to be famous for maligning people for not believing in the Pope, Mass, Mariolatry, etc. etc. When the very things that set Roman Catholicism apart as different from us simple Bible Believing types point to the reality the Cross wasn't good enough for the religion of Rome nor the Bible, the very word of God, good enough for them either as even in a RC translation the Truth of the Gospel of Christ unto Salvation is there and even some RC priests have found it like Richard Bennett

43

News Item3/23/14 2:22 PM
GSTexas  Find all comments by GSTexas
SteveR,

If its not what the Bible teaches for salvation, than its a false gospel. Anyway we've been here before, and do not see eye to eye, so lets agree to disagree. I really dont feel like arguing all day.

God bless.

42

News Item3/23/14 2:14 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John UK wrote:
Remarkable! You allow for God's elect to be found in non-gospel churches.
How can you deny that there are Born Again individuals who trust in Jesus alone for salvation in non-gospel churches(Non Evangelical Churches)?
41

News Item3/23/14 2:13 PM
SteveR | Mt Zion  Find all comments by SteveR
GSTexas wrote:
Have you read Romans 10:17?
"So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."
False gospels are not the word of God.
Its not a false Gospel even when they believe they need sanctification before justification
40
There are a total of 59 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 | last
Last PostTotal
Oldest Bible Text Since Dead Sea Scrolls Discovered
albert from ca: " lxx not rex but stop and think. even if such a spurious..."
-36 min 456 
Fetal organs harvested for lab rats
dis from gusted: "' putting aside whether one is 'pro-life' or 'pro-choice', the..."
-47 min 
Most Americans Do Not Believe US is a Christian Nation
frank: " pastor jon because it's not agree fully and completely. thanks for..."
-1 hrs 



Dr. Calvin Ray Evans
Overcomers

Revelation 12:10-11
Sunday - AM
Evangelistic Outreach
Play! | MP3 | RSS

The Lord MY Shepherd
Richard Warmack

Ken Wimer
The Only Refuge

Book of Psalms
Shreveport Grace Church
Play! | MP3

Rev. Ivan Foster
Prospect of Gospel in Ulster

Burning Bush Audio Archive
Sunday - PM
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
McConnell Won't Defund PP

Christians Losing Appeals
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Sermon:
Bible By Ages Lesson 75
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 700+

SPONSOR




                   
Christ's blood is heavens key. ... Thomas Brooks

City: Las Vegas, NV
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile
Apple Watch New!
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting New!
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI Sites
Domain Redirect
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations New!
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.