members, click to sign in..

3,460 active users!!Bandwidth
THURSDAY
OCT 23, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -3 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
RELIGION, CURRENT EVENTS, TECHNOLOGY Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
FRONT PAGE  |  10/23/2014
SATURDAY, MAR 8, 2014  |  39 comments
NARAL President: ‘Anti-Abortion Is Anti-American’

Everybody says something stupid and offensive at one time or another. But it takes a special kind of ideologue to turn it into a speech repeated over and over. And that ideologue is NARAL Pro-Choice America President Ilyse Hogue.

We missed it the first time she told a crowd that pro-lifers are “un-American.” That was at a Feb. 4 event in Washington, D.C. marking the pro-abortion group’s 45th anniversary (see video below). But Hogue liked it so much she said it again in San Francisco on March 4, at an event featuring Sandra Fluke, America’s most famous birth control user. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
newsbusters.org

Scriptural View of Abortion
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Scriptural View of AbortionDr. Mark Allison | 1/20/2013
•  Biblical View on Abortion - 1 • Pastor John MacArthur | 8/29/2009
•  180 The Movie (Full Video)Ray Comfort | 10/4/2011
•  Ever right to have abortion?Dr. Alan Cairns | 6/22/2009

   10/19/14  |  Abortion battleground • 3 comments
   10/17/14  |  University of California, San Francisco Offers Free Abortion... • 3 comments
   10/15/14  |  Supreme Court Blocks Texas' Abortion Law • 2 comments
   10/14/14  |  Calif Churches File Complaint Against Imposed Abortion Coverage • 1 comments
   10/11/14  |  California: Christians MUST pay for abortions • 9 comments
MORE RELATED ( ABORTION ) NEWS | MORE..
   10/18/14  |  Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona • 16 comments
   10/18/14  |  Ted Cruz: "Real Risk" Of Pastors Being Jailed For Preaching... • 12 comments
   10/18/14  |  Rev. Billy Graham: ‘America is Just as Wicked as Sodom and... • 27 comments
   10/16/14  |  Mark Driscoll resigns • 17 comments
   10/15/14  |  Houston demands oversight of sermons • 29 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   06/02/14  |  A Letter to SermonAudio From a Missionary to Haiti • 10 comments
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   10/23/14  |  Shooter In Canadian Parliament Attack Has A Possible Connection... • 1 comments
   10/23/14  |  Pastors Flood Houston Mayor's Office With Sermons • 2 comments
   10/23/14  |  Stats show ‘shocking’ levels of kids’ alcohol abuse in Scotland • 1 comments
   10/23/14  |  American Arrested for Leaving Bible at Sailor's Club Freed by... • 1 comments
   10/23/14  |  Rand Paul: Religious Freedom Dying at Altar of Political... • 2 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 39 user comment(s)
News Item3/11/14 10:38 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
I have been silent on this matter for a long while, and will more than likely continue to refrain. However, the thing is John Y, you cannot deny that you practice the RCC means of salvation by attending their services and partaking in their mass. (It is hogwash that you somehow participate only in part, NO ONE watching you would say the same) when you stand in the judgment is your non-denominational brother going to intervene (alas it would do him and you no good)when you hear those awful words, depart from me I NEVER KNEW you???? We should start praying that God will defeat the voices of those who lead John Y down the path to destruction.(that would include SteveR) They are messrngers of Satan set to hinder you. Ultimately only God can open your eyes and heart to the truth but Jesus condemned the lawyers for hindering the path of others. May God silence their witness as He did the girl in Acts 16.
Yes I can deny that I practice the RCC means of salvation because I don't go to Individual Confession, I don't believe that the Mass is a sacrifice and I don't believe in transubstantiation. I refrain from saying the unscriptural statements during the Mass.
39

News Item3/11/14 7:05 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
To "embrace" Christ is to love Him, and to love Him is to obey Him. Words are void of any meaning if there are no actios to back them up.
38

News Item3/11/14 6:58 AM
Duh  Find all comments by Duh
John Yurich USA wrote:
My Non Denominational brother accepts that I am saved. By only participating in the scriptural parts to the Mass I am worshipping Jesus. And the reason why I still attend the Catholic Church is that I like to attend Saturday Vigil Mass to do other things on Sunday. Another reason why I am still attending the Catholic Church is that I like liturgical worship over the non liturgical worship of Evangelical Protestant Churches.
Yes, as I had expected, the standard scripted reply.
37

News Item3/11/14 5:48 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
John Yurich USA wrote:
My Non Denominational brother accepts that I am saved....
I have been silent on this matter for a long while, and will more than likely continue to refrain. However, the thing is John Y, you cannot deny that you practice the RCC means of salvation by attending their services and partaking in their mass. (It is hogwash that you somehow participate only in part, NO ONE watching you would say the same) when you stand in the judgment is your non-denominational brother going to intervene (alas it would do him and you no good)when you hear those awful words, depart from me I NEVER KNEW you???? We should start praying that God will defeat the voices of those who lead John Y down the path to destruction.(that would include SteveR) They are messrngers of Satan set to hinder you. Ultimately only God can open your eyes and heart to the truth but Jesus condemned the lawyers for hindering the path of others. May God silence their witness as He did the girl in Acts 16.
36

News Item3/11/14 5:19 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Duh wrote:
Now here is a genuine church amongst whom the Lord Jesus walked. But he warns of a few that held to false doctrine and caused some to stumble. He says that he would fight against them if this was not sorted.
Christ as head of the church hates false doctrine! In this case only a few were infecting the rest. In the RCC the whole is corrupt. Do you suppose that Christ is even present there? You worship in a 'church' where Christ would not be present and still think that you are a Christian? The whole point of worship is to be where Christ is and raise our hearts in adoration t
My Non Denominational brother accepts that I am saved. By only participating in the scriptural parts to the Mass I am worshipping Jesus. And the reason why I still attend the Catholic Church is that I like to attend Saturday Vigil Mass to do other things on Sunday. Another reason why I am still attending the Catholic Church is that I like liturgical worship over the non liturgical worship of Evangelical Protestant Churches.
35

News Item3/8/14 8:46 PM
Duh  Find all comments by Duh
John Yurich USA wrote:
....Evangelical Protestants on here state erroneously that unless one who is Born Again leaves the Catholic Church that they are not really saved.
Rev 2
12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write....14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. 15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate. 16 Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

Now here is a genuine church amongst whom the Lord Jesus walked. But he warns of a few that held to false doctrine and caused some to stumble. He says that he would fight against them if this was not sorted.

Christ as head of the church hates false doctrine! In this case only a few were infecting the rest. In the RCC the whole is corrupt. Do you suppose that Christ is even present there? You worship in a 'church' where Christ would not be present and still think that you are a Christian? The whole point of worship is to be where Christ is and raise our hearts in adoration t

34

News Item3/8/14 7:49 PM
Mr. Marty McD | usa  Find all comments by Mr. Marty McD
II John 1:9-11 NKJV

Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.

JY,

You publicly admit to hiding your faith from your elders and not being of one mind. If you can't find a Scriptural church, why not house church? Obey the Apostle John in his instructions above

33

News Item3/8/14 7:22 PM
in saying  Find all comments by in saying
Mike wrote:
Well, maybe insane is too strong a word. Let us see. You say you are in your 50s, you are going to get a full time data entry job, buy a farm in Colorado, marry an 18 year old girl, have 10 kids who will be born in a one room hospital with 2 windows, start a country music/country gospel band which you will travel with and record your music and become a multi millionaire while your wife is home schooling the kids and taking care of the farm. Does that sound about right?
Spot on!

First album

Tinkering with his tractor

In Love

his other love interest

don't call me names

first bumper crop!

32

News Item3/8/14 6:52 PM
Strat  Find all comments by Strat
In reference to the subject,now that the left owns and runs America after it was handed to them on a silver platter by the right I guess they have the right to define what is and is not American now.
31

News Item3/8/14 5:22 PM
Duh  Find all comments by Duh
If I might add wrote:
John 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh fom God only?
Thank you! Great addition!
30

News Item3/8/14 5:20 PM
wait  Find all comments by wait
Particularism.
29

News Item3/8/14 5:09 PM
If I might add  Find all comments by If I might add
John 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh fom God only?
28

News Item3/8/14 4:46 PM
Duh  Find all comments by Duh
SteveR wrote:
Even those of faith can be weak creatures
John 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
John 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
And you think that condemnatory verdict indicates a saving faith?

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 John 2:15
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

James 4:4
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

27

News Item3/8/14 4:21 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Duh wrote:
And how does The Lord save someone in the synagogue of Satan who refuses to leave the place? JY is addicted to RCC vomit, as are you. Neither of you have spiritual tastes, which is why you both are against those on here who have had an evangelical born again, change of heart experience and not just a mental assent conversion.
If the Bible doesn't mention that church attendance/membership is required for entering Heaven upon ones demise and if Jesus will not look at the church that one attended in determining if one will enter Heaven and will only look at if one had embraced Him as ones Savior and trusted in Him alone for salvation in determining if one will enter Heaven then why are you implying that one who has embraced Jesus as ones Savior and trusts in Him alone for salvation has to leave the Catholic Church or they are not really saved? I have spiritual tastes. I listen to Christian music on the radio and Christian shows on the radio. I am not against anybody on here who is a Born Again Evangelical Protestant. What I am against is that most of you Evangelical Protestants on here state erroneously that unless one who is Born Again leaves the Catholic Church that they are not really saved.
26

News Item3/8/14 4:04 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Best answer you could give TD, John Y., is to Come Out Of The Catholic Church, no Christian would remain in it.
25

News Item3/8/14 3:39 PM
SteveR  Find all comments by SteveR
Duh wrote:
And how does The Lord save someone in the synagogue of Satan who refuses to leave the place? One can hope to dress a dog ever so fine so that it don't look like a dog, but the dog's true nature will always betray itself when it returns to its vomit.
JY is addicted to RCC vomit, as are you. Neither of you have spiritual tastes, which is why you both are against those on here who have had an evangelical born again, change of heart experience and not just a mental assent conversion.
Even those of faith can be weak creatures

John 12:42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:

John 12:43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

24

News Item3/8/14 2:39 PM
Duh  Find all comments by Duh
SteveR wrote:
Can not the LORD come to him, or anyone, in an RCC and save them as well? Is their error so deep even God cant save them?
And how does The Lord save someone in the synagogue of Satan who refuses to leave the place? One can hope to dress a dog ever so fine so that it don't look like a dog, but the dog's true nature will always betray itself when it returns to its vomit.

JY is addicted to RCC vomit, as are you. Neither of you have spiritual tastes, which is why you both are against those on here who have had an evangelical born again, change of heart experience and not just a mental assent conversion.

23

News Item3/8/14 2:09 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
SteveR wrote:
Can not the LORD come to him, or anyone, in an RCC and save them as well? Is their error so deep even God cant save them?
I just gave you the facts of the case as John Y related them. I prefer facts to speculations.

p.s. God can do anything he wants but sin. What is more important is what God is doing, not what he is able to do.

22

News Item3/8/14 2:06 PM
SteveR  Find all comments by SteveR
John UK wrote:
if Johnny was truly converted, it was no thanks to the RCC but the Lord did come to him in a nondenominational Baptist Church.
Can not the LORD come to him, or anyone, in an RCC and save them as well? Is their error so deep even God cant save them?
21

News Item3/8/14 1:20 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
SteveR wrote:
??
Well Steve, John Y attends a sacramental church which believes in being born again through water, and I was just saying that your texts prove that if Johnny was truly converted, it was no thanks to the RCC but the Lord did come to him in a nondenominational Baptist Church. The Lord generally comes to his elect when they are either in the word, or in a place which preaches his word.

What I find amazing, is that you can allow John Y a new birth experience, while you anathematise most the rest of us here on SA. Don't you think that is odd?

Answer = "Yes, it is odd!"

20
There are a total of 39 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last
Last PostTotal
Christians Persecuted for Their Faith Will Serve 6 More Years...
fanfare: " pursuitoftruth hello everybody, i'm back! :) :o"
-52 min 
Stats show ‘shocking’ levels of kids’ alcohol abuse in Scotland
john uk from wales: "well if the scots pride themselves on making the best whisky,..."
-53 min 
Shooter In Canadian Parliament Attack Has A Possible...
john uk from wales: "these folks are difficult to deal with because they have no..."
-55 min 


Common Infections in FIC
Mark Pannell
The Righteousness of God -Pt.7

Do Well. Be Accepted
Sunday Service
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS

Forsaken
Scott T. Brown

Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Rising Protestant Magisterium

Pilgrims Covenant Church
Sunday - AM
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
The Vatican and Homosexuals

Who Will Stand for Truth?
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Blog 10/23/14
When God Changes your Plans

New York Gospel Mission
&ldq­uo;the heart of man plans his way, but the lord...

Blog 9/20/14
Protestant Gender Hypocrisy

Grace Community International
dear prayer warr­iors, a friend who as an educ­at­or...

Sponsor:
See Why ISIS Is Faithful To the Koran

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Koran, Muh­amm­ad, Etc. - & So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Don't
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Sponsor:
Westminster Assembly's Grand Debate

Prepub 19.95 +s/h. Papers on Congr­eg­at­ion­al­ism/ Presbyt­er­ian­ism. 12/14 Napht­ali Press
www.naphtali.com/news

Sponsor: Extra $100 Off Puritan Hard Drive Now
www.PuritanDownloads.com/sw..






                   
Make sure the thing you are living for is worth dying for. ... C. Mayes

City: Las Vegas, NV
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.