members, click to sign in..

5,728 active users!!Bandwidth
THURSDAY
SEP 18, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -2 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
RELIGION, CURRENT EVENTS, TECHNOLOGY Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
FRONT PAGE  |  9/18/2014
FRIDAY, OCT 25, 2013  |  73 comments
Gates Foundation Pushing Dangerous Contraceptives on Black Populations

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is taking fire from leaders of Black organizations and human rights advocates for funding and promoting a new form of the controversial contraceptive Depo Provera, particularly aimed at women in Africa and developing countries. Melinda Gates, wife of Microsoft billionaire Bill Gates, recently told the New York Times that she is championing wide distribution of the drug as a result of talking to poor women around the world. But Kwame Fosu, policy director for the Rebecca Project for Human Rights, says Mrs. Gates’ claims are “disingenuous” because the women she claims to be helping are not being informed about the dangers involved.

“No African woman would agree to being injected if she had full knowledge of the contraceptives’ dangerous side effects,” Kwame Fosu told C-FAM, the Catholic Family & Human Rights Institute. “In fact,” claimed Fosu, “in countries where ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.thenewamerican.com

180 The Movie (Full Video)
|  START  |  Recommended sermons | more..
•  180 The Movie (Full Video)Ray Comfort | 10/4/2011
•  Ever right to have abortion?Dr. Alan Cairns | 6/22/2009
•  Biblical View on Abortion - 1 • Pastor John MacArthur | 8/29/2009
•  Where Were They? • Robert Haling | 2/2/2011

   09/11/14  |  Will GOP support for over-the-counter contraception woo women? • 1 comments
   09/07/14  |  Texas' Wendy Davis reveals in memoir of terminating 2... • 4 comments
   09/06/14  |  Stem Cell Concerns Don't Freeze Evangelical Enthusiasm for Ice... • 4 comments
   09/03/14  |  California: All Health Insurance Must Cover Abortion
   09/03/14  |  PBS Airs Documentary Promoting Late-Term Abortion • 7 comments
MORE RELATED ( ABORTION ) NEWS | MORE..
   09/17/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio iPhone + iPad Edition v3.8! • 98 comments
   09/16/14  |  ISIS 'Won't Be Afraid To Put A Bomb In Lower Manhattan' • 8 comments
   09/14/14  |  Islamic State claims beheading of British hostage: SITE • 5 comments
   09/14/14  |  Scottish independence campaign lead before vote - ICM poll • 24 comments
   09/14/14  |  Atheist Bill Maher Defends Christians as Host Charlie Rose... • 11 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   06/02/14  |  A Letter to SermonAudio From a Missionary to Haiti • 10 comments
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   09/18/14  |  House passes bill to audit Federal Reserve
   09/18/14  |  Study: Artificial Sweeteners May Promote Diabetes • 2 comments
   09/18/14  |  Scotland braces for historic independence vote • 5 comments
   09/18/14  |  Satanists handing out religious literature at schools
   09/18/14  |  CA high school makes Chick-fil-A fly the coop • 1 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 73 user comment(s)
News Item10/30/13 9:45 AM
penny  Find all comments by penny
another topic equally worth considering is the campaigns throughout India by his truly.... after the campaign, it might be good to look at stats of acute flaccid paralysis

look how he says that us spends most on healthcare and gets worst results (I would then ask him why he is exporting it, throughout asia and Africa?) of course, he thinks its because we take care of the elderly.... apparently we need death panels....here's link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03MZG9vK0W8

its all about control and austerity.

why are our pastors not talking about this? why would we want a eugenicist in "control" of our health?

73

News Item10/30/13 9:32 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
John Yurich USA wrote:
Actor Tom Lester who portrayed Eb on Green Acres is a Baptist who is Born Again would not have used those two if the Baptist Church believed that those two words mean God and Jesus. If SermonAudio believed those two words mean God and Jesus then the post would have been deleted.
...almost thous presuadest me not to be a baptist
72

News Item10/30/13 9:30 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
penny wrote:
well, lets hear from the gentleman ourselves:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064
TEDS Conference, Feb 2010
overview, his life passion is bringing down world population because of CO2. although we need to cut back on humans, tv is good
I don't suppose Gates would want to help the planet by voluntary cessation of his own breathing. Isn't it interesting how he does not see himself as part of the "world population problem"?
71

News Item10/30/13 8:54 AM
penny  Find all comments by penny
well, lets hear from the gentleman ourselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064

TEDS Conference, Feb 2010

overview, his life passion is bringing down world population because of CO2. although we need to cut back on humans, tv is good

70

News Item10/30/13 8:20 AM
Praisq  Find all comments by Praisq
Purpose of this article is to discuss facts like the 25% of college freshmen acquiring and 44% of college seniors graduating with STIs. As the Gates generously sprinkle contraception like pixie dust across the Third World, their dollars will no doubt achieve fewer babies, but those men and women will exist in a living hell, like many of our college students, consumed by STDs.
69

News Item10/30/13 7:30 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Christopher000 wrote:
I didn't know that either and would have never guessed that is a euphemism for the two words you mentioned, John. I'm aware of some others and have heard really old timers say, "dad (something) it" which sounds made up but always made me feel like they were saying G(something) it without saying it. You know, never once in my life have I used that phrase and it always makes me cringe when I hear it. I even hear it used on mainstream TV these days.
Sure, there is much taking the name of the Lord in vain on TV, even on children's programs like the Flintstones, Tom & Jerry etc. Then it permeates to the population because most of their verbal education is from the TV.
68

News Item10/30/13 6:48 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
I didn't know that either and would have never guessed that is a euphemism for the two words you mentioned, John. I'm aware of some others and have heard really old timers say, "dad (something) it" which sounds made up but always made me feel like they were saying G(something) it without saying it. You know, never once in my life have I used that phrase and it always makes me cringe when I hear it. I even hear it used on mainstream TV these days.
67

News Item10/28/13 6:39 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
I guess you are correct and I will ask Jesus tonight at bedtime for forgiveness.
It is real good to hear you say that, John. I too ask for forgiveness of all my sins at the end of the day, and that Jesus wash me in his precious blood - it is a spiritual washing.

1 John 1:8-9 KJV
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

66

News Item10/28/13 5:06 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John UK wrote:
If you want to learn something important to your spiritual life, then look up the meaning of the two words HERE!
If you want carry on blaspheming God, then so be it. SermonAudio only deletes posts that are found guilty of contravening etiquette when they are reported via the "report abuse" button.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and now you know the facts, you are even more culpable.
I guess you are correct and I will ask Jesus tonight at bedtime for forgiveness.
65

News Item10/28/13 4:40 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
Actor Tom Lester who portrayed Eb on Green Acres is a Baptist who is Born Again would not have used those two if the Baptist Church believed that those two words mean God and Jesus. If SermonAudio believed those two words mean God and Jesus then the post would have been deleted.
If you want to learn something important to your spiritual life, then look up the meaning of the two words HERE!

If you want carry on blaspheming God, then so be it. SermonAudio only deletes posts that are found guilty of contravening etiquette when they are reported via the "report abuse" button.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse, and now you know the facts, you are even more culpable.

64

News Item10/28/13 4:25 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John UK wrote:
John, I think you ought to know that both words you used are euphemisms for God and Jesus, therefore you are guilty of taking the name of the Lord in vain. I strongly advise you to desist, and be aware of many euphemisms which are in common usage, which the devil has planted as slang into the English dictionary.
Actor Tom Lester who portrayed Eb on Green Acres is a Baptist who is Born Again would not have used those two if the Baptist Church believed that those two words mean God and Jesus. If SermonAudio believed those two words mean God and Jesus then the post would have been deleted.
63

News Item10/28/13 3:58 PM
penny  Find all comments by penny
....but back to the story, I am thankful that the word is getting out, to see people concerned about a group of ladies and putting the information out, it needs to be heard.
62

News Item10/28/13 3:45 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
Go*** *ee Mister Douglas.
John, I think you ought to know that both words you used are euphemisms for God and Jesus, therefore you are guilty of taking the name of the Lord in vain. I strongly advise you to desist, and be aware of many euphemisms which are in common usage, which the devil has planted as slang into the English dictionary.
61

News Item10/28/13 3:34 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Jim Lincoln wrote:
I would point out to Penny, "The rhythm method is typically 75% to 87% effective." q.v., Birth Control and the Rhythm Method.
Ah, I don't know why I keep giving this stuff to Penny, it feeds her obsessions! Anyway, Penny, I hope you don't start smoking because Israeli experts say people should stop. The Health Ministry has finally realized that it’s better to prevent chronic disease, accidents than to treat the sick and injured.
Golly gee Mister Douglas.
60

News Item10/28/13 3:11 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
I would point out to Penny, "The rhythm method is typically 75% to 87% effective." q.v., Birth Control and the Rhythm Method.

Ah, I don't know why I keep giving this stuff to Penny, it feeds her obsessions! Anyway, Penny, I hope you don't start smoking because Israeli experts say people should stop. The Health Ministry has finally realized that it’s better to prevent chronic disease, accidents than to treat the sick and injured.

59

News Item10/28/13 11:06 AM
SF from TX  Find all comments by SF from TX
Let me add to what I said, the lesson to be learned from Oman is still there. The consequences of choosing to act in such a way is different.
58

News Item10/28/13 10:59 AM
SF from TX  Find all comments by SF from TX
Reproduction issues are different then driving. Scripture is clear on who opens and closes the womb. However, people are given free will so God allows us to make a choice-either obey and trust Him or take matters into our own hands like Onan (though we're in the church age-under grace-so God wont strike us dead). I recommend trusting God with ones family size since Scripture isn't quiet on the issue. Some good books to read are Family UnPlanning by Craig Houghton and Be Fruitful and Multiply by Nancy Campbell (I hate how many versions she uses but she does make valid points. Like anything else read with your Bible in hand so you can compare Scripture).
57

News Item10/28/13 7:04 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
By the way, SF...VERY cute story about what your 4yr old said.
56

News Item10/28/13 7:03 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Thanks SF...I think I struck a nerve. My question wasn't leaning or arguing one way or the other as opposed to my not understanding how we are to feed, provide for, and give equal attention to such large families if there is never a cutoff. I understand what you and Anne are saying about obviously trusting God and that the bible doesn't report anyone with the massive family I spoke of. I do trust God, but it seems to me that He left most things in our hands to control. For example, when we are sick, He expects us to seek medical attention as opposed to staying home, doing nothing but praying. When we are driving, He expects us to keep our eyes on the road as opposed to closing them and praying that He gets us from point A to B safely. Just seems to me like he expects us to control our everyday lives by making personal decisions and by utilizing the knowledge He has provided. I'm not sure I even made my point here because I'm still pretty tired...ha-ha. I would be fine having 20 kids if it was God's will, but I wonder at the same time, would God ask what I was thinking when I had 20 kids? Or, are you all just saying to simply trust in Him for the cutoff?
55

News Item10/27/13 2:22 PM
penny  Find all comments by penny
there are natural ways to chart fertility, but for many they believe it should be given in God's hands. I don't want to invade on other people's families, just saying that God has already provided ways for men and women to understand the ebb and flow of things.... and is very accurate and useful... but what the eugenicists (which is generally a foundation for modern medicine) want, as can be seen by Lisa's comments, is "control", that is birth control, or reducing of population, they want to give everyone a pill to pop, no matter the health consequences....
54
There are a total of 73 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 | last
Last PostTotal
Study: Artificial Sweeteners May Promote Diabetes
penned: "sure it does because its a neurotoxin!"
-2 min 
Table Manners: Why We Take Communion Every Week
john yurich usa from usa: " ladybug no true follower of christ would sit under..."
-4 min 134 
CA high school makes Chick-fil-A fly the coop
john yurich usa from usa: "the public school system in this nation is satanic, anti..."
-13 min 


Psalm 146
Richard Warmack
Character Of The Citizen's...

Sermon On The Mount
Sunday Service
Grace Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Store Item
Bad Company Corrupts Good Morals

Curtis Knapp
Product: Paperback
$5 USD

Rev. John Marcus
A Workman Approved of God

Catechism Season
Protestant Reformed Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Steve Reynolds
Shrinking your church

Losing to live
Capital Baptist Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Mark B. Lawless
Thorny Field of the Slothful

Sundry Semons
Battlefield Baptist Church
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Bible's Providential Preservation

Free MP3s: King James Vers­ion, Other Vers­ions, Textus Rec­ept­us, Mas­or­etic Text, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

Sponsor:
Chantry,Quinn,Daniel 2014 Conference

Faith Bible Church Oct 10-12 "The Joy of Worsh­ip"
www.sermonaudio.com

Sermon: When Days On Earth Are Ended
E. A. Johnston






                   
Be as busy as a bee, but never a busybody! ... Alexander Simpson

Las Vegas, NV
  26   DAYS LEFT
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.