members, click to sign in..

5,099 active users!!Bandwidth
SUNDAY
MAR 1, 2015
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -5 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
RELIGION, CURRENT EVENTS, TECHNOLOGY Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
FRONT PAGE  |  3/1/2015
Choice News FRIDAY, SEP 6, 2013  |  15 comments
Abortion Clinics Shut at Record Pace; Planned Parenthood Struggles

Across the country, dozens of tax-funded Planned Parenthood offices and abortion clinics have reportedly been shuttered so far this year, a new record that is sparking enthusiasm and celebration from pro-life activists working to save the lives of unborn children. As part of that apparent trend, the number of surgical abortion clinics nationwide is also on the decline, with pro-life organizations reporting that around 43 have closed just this year compared to 24 throughout 2012. Advocates for unborn children, unsurprisingly, are celebrating what they view as highly encouraging news.

Meanwhile, since 2010, data compiled by the generally pro-abortion Huffington Post show at least 54 abortion clinics across 27 states either shut down or stopped perpetrating abortions. At least several others are just barely hanging on after activist federal judges temporarily forced taxpayers to continue funding the ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.thenewamerican.com

Ever right to have abortion?
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Ever right to have abortion?Dr. Alan Cairns | 6/22/2009
•  Biblical View on Abortion - 1 • Pastor John MacArthur | 8/29/2009
•  Scriptural View of AbortionDr. Mark Allison | 1/20/2013
•  180 The Movie (Full Video)Ray Comfort | 10/4/2011

   02/22/15  |  Obama rules force Christian charities to offer abortions to... • 1 comments
   02/20/15  |  South Dakota Lawmaker: 'Planned Parenthood Worse Than ISIS' • 7 comments
   02/12/15  |  Gallup: More Americans Want Stricter Abortion Laws • 5 comments
   02/06/15  |  Vaccines and abortion? • 4 comments
   02/03/15  |  Gov't Funds Flow to Planned Parenthood • 3 comments
MORE RELATED ( ABORTION ) NEWS | MORE..
   02/28/15  |  ISIS Has Begun Executing Captured Christians • 3 comments
   02/27/15  |  Obama to ban bullets by executive action • 12 comments
   02/27/15  |  Islamic militants abduct more Christians, smash ancient artifacts • 7 comments
   02/25/15  |  Ken Ham Says Teaching Only Evolution and Not Creationism in... • 7 comments
   02/24/15  |  Kent Hovind: Political Prisoner? • 14 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   02/15/15  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2015 Family Conference at... • 4 comments
   01/01/15  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 10 comments
   12/01/14  |  From Tyndale to Today: A New Study Bible • 34 comments
   06/02/14  |  A Letter to SermonAudio From a Missionary to Haiti • 10 comments
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 37 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   03/01/15  |  Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants • 5 comments
   03/01/15  |  Mugabe admits land reform blunder
   03/01/15  |  WTS: Christians Need to Stand Up in Public Square, Politics to... • 1 comments
   03/01/15  |  Erskine College scrutinized for 'biblical' stance on...
   03/01/15  |  Muslims Predict Jesus Will Defeat ISIS, Beginning in 2015 • 3 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 15 user comment(s)
News Item9/12/13 8:03 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Good day!!!!, Penny!!!!!
15

News Item9/8/13 9:26 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
jpw wrote:
tis much sweeter to be forgiven and walk in the light of Christ than to hold on to the old ways.
Amen to that!!
14

News Item9/7/13 7:16 PM
jpw  Find all comments by jpw
tis much sweeter to be forgiven and walk in the light of Christ than to hold on to the old ways.
13

News Item9/7/13 1:44 PM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
jpw wrote:
it is absolute hypocrisy to speak out against abortion while you are aborting your own.
Can't agree more, it is hypocrisy. Does that mean their witness is untrue because they speak with a hypocritical voice? Solomon spoke against many of the things he engaged in. Hypocrisy is a bad light on the speaker, not necessarily the message. Peter admonished people to accept the Lord he recently rejected through denial. Not trying to say people don't need to repent of their hypocrisy but am wondering if they must keep silence because of it. I think all of us need to be reminded of the three fingers pointing back to ourselves when pointing an accusing finger at someone else.
12

News Item9/7/13 1:39 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
given fact wrote:
Hypocrisy remains hypocrisy, though by any other name. All they have to do is check the web and share the truth in love on Sunday.
You mean like, "Today I'm going to preach on the truth I found on the web"?
11

News Item9/7/13 1:16 PM
jpw  Find all comments by jpw
it is absolute hypocrisy to speak out against abortion while you are aborting your own.
10

News Item9/7/13 12:09 PM
given fact  Find all comments by given fact
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
What makes you think that the majority of evangelical women have used birth control pills? And, let us assume that is true, does that mean it is wrong to condemn abortion? If one can't condemn sin because they have sin in their life, pulpits will all have to go silent. I guess I am not getting your point, sorry.
Hypocrisy remains hypocrisy, though by any other name. All they have to do is check the web and share the truth in love on Sunday.
9

News Item9/7/13 11:21 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
jpw wrote:
yes, evangelicals are eeyores blaming Obama because for 40, 50 years they have been taking a pill called the birth control pill, who's third mechanism is abortifacient.
you can say it a million times. you can show them the literature, it says it in all the doctor's manuals, which are publicly available at the libraries. you can play supreme court cases where experts clearly explain it. you can show how prochoice websites cleverly avoid the issue by changing pregnancy from conception to implantation.
you could reason that prochoicers like the inherit dilemma, because it would become a challenge to any prolife bills that might succeed, in which life begins at conception...
you could in fact, state the facts. Write it out, give scientific lectures on the body.... but they will not listen.
willfully refuse to find out for themselves, yet ever judging others.
What makes you think that the majority of evangelical women have used birth control pills? And, let us assume that is true, does that mean it is wrong to condemn abortion? If one can't condemn sin because they have sin in their life, pulpits will all have to go silent. I guess I am not getting your point, sorry.
8

News Item9/7/13 9:24 AM
jpw  Find all comments by jpw
yes, evangelicals are eeyores blaming Obama because for 40, 50 years they have been taking a pill called the birth control pill, who's third mechanism is abortifacient.

you can say it a million times. you can show them the literature, it says it in all the doctor's manuals, which are publicly available at the libraries. you can play supreme court cases where experts clearly explain it. you can show how prochoice websites cleverly avoid the issue by changing pregnancy from conception to implantation.

you could reason that prochoicers like the inherit dilemma, because it would become a challenge to any prolife bills that might succeed, in which life begins at conception...

you could in fact, state the facts. Write it out, give scientific lectures on the body.... but they will not listen.

willfully refuse to find out for themselves, yet ever judging others.

7

News Item9/7/13 7:56 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Frank Wrote:
"...And with the pill, they have no way of counting the dead unborn babies."

I often wonder what the real number is, Frank. Not only the pill, but I don't know how many times I have heard of babies being found in dumpsters, miscarriages from physical abuse, etc.

To this day, I have such a difficult time even believing that the murdering of children is perfectly legal...and for any reason. Like it's okay simply because the baby is in the womb; unseen.
I really hope that new program that requires mothers who want to murder their babys see the babys sonogram first makes a difference. I don't remember if that's in the US or abroad, but I hope it has some measure of success.

6

News Item9/6/13 9:00 PM
Barry from Ky. | Northern KY  Find all comments by Barry from Ky.
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
Thanks for the admonition Barry, I agree that the fact that abortion clinics are closing is good. It just that the article does not give a reason for this scenario. You are right though, glad to see those people out of work thanks for putting things back in perspective.
Hey US I was in no way trying to admonish you brother. I don't often comment on SA but felt this is a good thing among many bad things. I always enjoy your post! God prevails in all things. Make no mistake, we will win the war!!!
5

News Item9/6/13 7:58 PM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
Barry from Ky. wrote:
The article states: Advocates for unborn children, unsurprisingly, are celebrating what they view as highly encouraging news.
Everywhere but here on SA. No offense intended brothers but you sound like Eeyore off of Winnie the Pooh.
There is evidence of decline for the last decade. I can only praise God, and pray that this trend continues...
Thanks for the admonition Barry, I agree that the fact that abortion clinics are closing is good. It just that the article does not give a reason for this scenario. You are right though, glad to see those people out of work thanks for putting things back in perspective.
4

News Item9/6/13 7:33 PM
Barry from Ky. | Northern KY  Find all comments by Barry from Ky.
The article states: Advocates for unborn children, unsurprisingly, are celebrating what they view as highly encouraging news.

Everywhere but here on SA. No offense intended brothers but you sound like Eeyore off of Winnie the Pooh.

There is evidence of decline for the last decade. I can only praise God, and pray that this trend continues...

3

News Item9/6/13 11:46 AM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
Alas, it is more than likely a testimony to the effectiveness and now, thanks to the Obama administration OTC RU 46 abortion pill.
You are probably right U.S. And with the pill, they have no way of counting the dead unborn babies. Life begins at conception; murder begins thereafter.
2

News Item9/6/13 11:14 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
Alas, it is more than likely a testimony to the effectiveness and now, thanks to the Obama administration OTC RU 46 abortion pill.
1
There are a total of 15 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Indiana bill would allow baby boxes for surrendering infants
steve parks: " john yurich usa there is nothing to prevent a father from dropping..."
-4 min 
School Quiz: Conservatives And Republicans Don’t Believe In...
john yurich usa from usa: " jim lincoln john y., if you're support the pagan..."
-4 hrs 
Vatican Seeks to Quell Mexican Anger Over Pope's Drug Remark
john yurich usa from usa: " jim lincoln john y., entrance to heaven requires that..."
-4 hrs 



Dr. Curt D. Daniel
The Debate on Hell

Contending for the Faith
Conference
Faith Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Modesty #1
Scott Parish

Robert Rubino
Christonomy or Platos Republic

Christonomy
Fellowship Baptist Church
Play! | MP3

Stan McGehee Jr.
The Name of the Triune God

The Mission of the Church
Living Word Community...
Video!Play! | MP4

Ken Wimer
The Call to Holiness

Epistle of 1 Thessalonians
Shreveport Grace Church
Play! | MP3

Shawn Reynolds
He Will Reprove the World

Grace Particular Baptist
Sunday Service
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
Stephen Hawking’s Big Theory

Academy Awards - 1957 - 2015
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Kevin Boling
Horner's Bible Reading System

The Master's Minutes
Knowing The Truth Radio
Play! | MP3

Robert Rubino
Jesus is Worse Than Moses!

Christonomy
Fellowship Baptist Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
Islamic State = Real Islam, Click Here

See Why ISIS Foll­ows the Qur'an & Muh­amm­ad, Where So-C­alled "Mod­er­ate" Musl­ims Do Not
www.puritandownloads.com/is..

Sermon: The Bias of Liberal Media
Kevin Swanson

SPONSOR | 1,900+

SPONSOR





                   
We are born subjects, and to obey God is perfect liberty. ... Seneca

City: Las Vegas, NV
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI Sites
Domain Redirect
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.