members, click to sign in..

3,724 active users!!Bandwidth
SATURDAY
APR 19, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -35 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
SATURDAY, APRIL 19, 2014 | TIPS Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
COVER Page ALL News CHOICE VIDEOS User COMMENTS
SATURDAY, JUL 27, 2013| 45 comments
Did ABC News Deceptively Edit Zimmerman Juror’s Controversial Interview?

ABC News is being accused of deceptively editing, or at least misrepresenting (intentionally or not), some of the comments made by Juror B29, the lone “nonwhite” juror in the George Zimmerman murder trial. Further, the media as a whole are being accused of manipulating some of her statements.

These allegations come not from a conservative news source, but rather from Slate.com.

The key phrase latched onto by most media outlets, due to its sensational nature, was “George Zimmerman got away with murder” — words that were, in fact, said by Juror B29. But the full unedited video of the comment, in context, tells a different story, claims Slate’s William Saletan. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.theblaze.com

   05/12/13  |  CBS Anchor: 'We Are Getting Big Stories Wrong, Over and Over... • 3 comments
   08/02/10  |  Fox News gets front-row White House seat
   06/16/10  |  Government Looks to 'Reinvent Journalism' • 4 comments
   03/20/10  |  ABC News Under Fire For Payment To Murder Suspect
   01/27/10  |  Poll: Fox is most trusted name in news • 1 comments
MORE RELATED ( NEWS ) NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.2 for Android Mobile Devices • 48 comments
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 9 comments
   04/13/14  |  Feminists Go Bonkers Over Kirsten Dunst’s One, Simple Comment • 39 comments
   04/13/14  |  U2's Bono Opens Up About Jesus, God And Praying With His Kids • 11 comments
   04/09/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: Kindle Fire + Nook Tablet Version 2.2! • 11 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
   07/27/13  |  3 Dead When Bus Carrying Teens Crashes in Indiana • 34 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   04/19/14  |  'Pope' Pelosi assists in Holy Week foot-washing ritual • 9 comments
   04/19/14  |  Judge voids N. Dakota’s ‘heartbeat’ abortion law • 3 comments
   04/19/14  |  David Cameron: I am evangelical about Christian faith • 4 comments
   04/19/14  |  Pro-Common Core Deception Falling Apart • 6 comments
   04/19/14  |  Muslim Brotherhood Launches Political Party in America • 5 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 45 user comment(s)
News Item7/30/13 1:41 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
Unprofitable Servant...
My argument is not based off feelings but what little facts there are and presuming Trayvon is innocent without evidence to the contrary. Also, I wasn't suggesting George had a pattern of racism, but of violence.
45

News Item7/30/13 12:53 PM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
John for JESUS wrote:
Unprofitable Servant...
Juries don't always get it right. Also, I simply asked you if George started the fight, what then? But you won't answer. I won't speculate that Trayvon intended to murder George or started the fight.
Christopher000...
Even in light of him fighting with a officer and possibly beating his girlfriend?
You are asking me to pass judgment on something that is pure conjecture and I am by no means a lawyer. If George Zimmerman stalked Trayvon Martin and then started an altercation with him, only to find out that he was getting the worst end of the deal, and then shot and killed him, then yes, it would seem at least he would be guilty of manslaughter. But that is NOT the case the prosecution brought, and it certainly could not be proved or they would have won the case. You are more than welcome to say that the jury got it wrong, but the fact that more than one juror wanted to convict but could not due to the evidence brought forth and charges filed, tells me they ruled not by how they felt, which is what you are basing your arguments on, but how the law read.

Christopher you find the incidents J4J is talking about happened 7 or 8 years ago. Not a pattern. FBI already determined no racist pattern

44

News Item7/30/13 11:35 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
I forgot all about you mentioning he has a violent past so I never checked into it. I'll see what I can find later today.
I will say though that it's usually only cowards who beat their girlfriends; shying away from men, but I'll look into the rest.
43

News Item7/30/13 11:33 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
I forgot all about you mentioning he has a violent past so I never checked into it. I'll see what I can find later today.
42

News Item7/30/13 10:04 AM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
Unprofitable Servant...
Juries don't always get it right. Also, I simply asked you if George started the fight, what then? But you won't answer. I won't speculate that Trayvon intended to murder George or started the fight.

Christopher000...
Even in light of him fighting with a officer and possibly beating his girlfriend?

41

News Item7/30/13 8:33 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
J4j, I believe I have been respectful of your comments. I would challenge you to find my post where I have said that Martin started the altercation. I have said multiple times your version may be correct. So, I am not sure why you accuse me of the things mentioned in your previous post. My contention has always been that based upon the evidence, not speculation, and the charges the jury issued a proper verdict. You seem to have an issue with the verdict but your thinking is based upon pure speculation, juries don't make rulings based solely upon that.
40

News Item7/30/13 8:32 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
I just don't believe that Zimmerman was the physical aggressor. I believe his boxing coach in that he was a softie; cowardly. I think he had no problem following at a distance with a gun tucked away, but see him running if he felt an immediate threat. This is why I feel like some conversation was being exchanged when Travon suddenly ran at him. I say it was sudden because I think cowardly George would have grabbed, or at least flashed his courage, in this case, a gun.
All I know is that the jury, having ALL of the evidence at their disposal, unanimously exonerated him of all wrong doing. I'll say again though that this should have never happened and George should have left well enough alone after contacting the police.
39

News Item7/29/13 8:24 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
Furthermore, what led to that punch? I don't assume Trayvon was guilty of causing the fight to begin with. Now if it was that George caused a fight, do you think he has a right to then murder the kid for defending himself? If so, nobody is legally protected from being shot and killed according to you.
38

News Item7/29/13 5:21 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
Unprofitable Servant...
It could have taken one punch to the face to cause the minor broken nose and black eyes. He had a haircut like a skin head, so there wasn't a lot back there to protect his scalp.
37

News Item7/29/13 2:31 PM
Max  Find all comments by Max
Mike wrote:
Usually, it's the one on trial who's innocent until proven guilty.
jpw wrote:
I like the idea of innocent until proven guilty....
The real thing is much better than invented fancies. That is, the accused is legally presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Innocent people should never be proven guilty.

36

News Item7/29/13 1:16 PM
jpw  Find all comments by jpw
thank God for lawyers that do their jobs well. I like the idea of innocent until proven guilty.... without civility, we will become uncivil.

we are erasing all the bedrocks of civil society, and I mean, going down the list one by one and going right along. once these are erased, we will have tyranny without limits.

35

News Item7/29/13 12:02 PM
Junsu | Florida  Find all comments by Junsu
In some ways this stream is amusing. We can continue to argue the, so called, facts of the case until we are blue in the face and come to no resolution. Why? Because it doesn't matter. Our legal system is not based on facts but rather who argues and presents their version of facts in the best way so as to convince to juror or judge. This is why lawyers are paid big bucks. Zimmerman's lawyers did their job well. Whether what they said is true doesn't really matter. The jury believed them. It's the same principle in the OJ trial and every controversial case this country has had in recent times. It's not about truth and fighting for the victim, innocence, blah, blah, blah. Our system is extremely screwed up and only fair if u believe that those who get off vs those who get convicted actually balances out in aggregate. Thank goodness god's evidentiary court doesn't operate in such a nonsensical fashion
34

News Item7/29/13 11:06 AM
Unprofitable Servnat | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servnat
Christopher000 wrote:
John 4J Wrote:
"But if there isn't any evidence then shouldn't we at least question Zimmermans claims?"
Yes
Two gashes in the back of the head that required stitches, a black eye and a broken nose are evidence. It may not prove who started the altercation but it definitely proves that Zimmerman had reason to believe he might not make through this beating. If they go through with the civil rights trial you will find that based upon Williams character his fear was not unfounded, but again Zimmerman had no knowledge of that at time the shooting took place.
33

News Item7/29/13 7:23 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
John 4J Wrote:
"But if there isn't any evidence then shouldn't we at least question Zimmermans claims?"

Yes

32

News Item7/28/13 4:18 PM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
Mike from NY...
Trayvon isn't around to be put on trial. If he had lived, do you really believe he would have been tried for attempted murder? I don't! Yet everybody on Zimmerman's side just assumes Trayvon was guilty of that crime.
31

News Item7/28/13 1:18 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
John for JESUS wrote:
Christopher...
I'm going to give it a rest for awhile because of church. However, I just wanted you to know that I never said Zimmerman grabbed Trayvon as a fact. Just said it could have happened. Just as people are trying to speculate that Trayvon was attempting murder. But if there isn't any evidence then shouldn't we at least question Zimmermans claims? He can't back them up with facts and Trayvon should be considered innocent until proven guilty.
Usually, it's the one on trial who's innocent until proven guilty.
30

News Item7/28/13 11:10 AM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
Christopher...
I'm going to give it a rest for awhile because of church. However, I just wanted you to know that I never said Zimmerman grabbed Trayvon as a fact. Just said it could have happened. Just as people are trying to speculate that Trayvon was attempting murder. But if there isn't any evidence then shouldn't we at least question Zimmermans claims? He can't back them up with facts and Trayvon should be considered innocent until proven guilty.
29

News Item7/28/13 10:34 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
Oh, I believe in physics, although, most of them are charlatains. The real psychics, whoever and wherever they are, I believe are the real deal, but powered by fallen angels. Not unlike the powers exhibited by black magic priests, witnessed during exotic rituals such as in Voodoo, etc. ...all demonic fooling the people into thinking they have some sort of "gift".
I believe that Zimmerman was following in the beginning, but at a distance. I don't believe he was running behind him trying to grab his coat collar to take him down. Again, if he had left alone, Martin would be alive.
28

News Item7/28/13 10:12 AM
John for JESUS | Atl  Find all comments by John for JESUS
Mike wrote:
Your psychic powers are noted, John.
Dispatcher

He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman

Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman

Ok.
---------------------
If you really believe in psychics, I feel sorry for you. However, I don't need to be a psychic to know Zimmerman was following Trayvon. Just listen to his own words.

27

News Item7/28/13 9:24 AM
Unprofitable Servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable Servant
Two things Max, you said self-defense in one quote and I disagree with the law in another. We both know you don't disagree with the law that states a person can be charged with second degree murder, you had to be referring to the stand your ground law. J4J, that has been my point all along, I have never said Zimmerman started the altercation or was attacked, I have always said as you, for once, correctly contended there is NO evidence to prove what exactly was done other than the defendant's statements and the injuries he sustained. You are acting like judge and jury and you weren't even there. You also are proving my other point, it is useless to try and confuse you with the facts. Your mind was made up before the trial started and nothing will dissuade you to believe that your "facts" are conjecture. I have not even stated that you are wrong, I have said many times you may be correct. I am just saying NOBODY (but the 3 before mentioned) knows and we can't take our personal feelings and make facts out of them. But alas, go on with your rants, I hope it helps you heal from this tragedy.
26
There are a total of 45 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 | last
Last PostTotal
Is the Name “Easter” of Pagan Origin?
jew inwardly from of the heart: "sin and unbelief applies to all people; not just..."
-33 min 44 
David Cameron: I am evangelical about Christian faith
elise from scotland: "david cameron = chameleon"
-50 min 
How far have we fallen? A postage stamp will honor a sexual...
get real from earth: "and now for some real news ... :thumbsup:..."
-1 hrs 


Changing Perspectives

Richard Warmack
Message Of The Resurrection

Various subjects
Sunday Service
Grace Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Dr. Sam Horn
Performing Under Pressure

2 Peter
Fourth Baptist Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Are You A Christian?

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Pastor Scotty S. Smith
Breaking Bread

Family of God Baptist Church
Sunday - AM
Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Gospel of John
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon: Relationships & Disciplemaking
Rev. John S. Mahon






                   
Life asks no questions that faith cannot answer. ... Anonymous
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help

HTML Embed | More
Flash Widget | More
Our Staff Picks | Info
Featured Sermon | More

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
ROKU TV
Kindle Reader

FOLLOW
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
HELP
RSS & Podcasts
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Favorites
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

NEWSLETTER
View Latest Issue
Subscribe
Unsubscribe | Change
Privacy Policy
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
QR Codes New!
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes | WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | API | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.
Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads

CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.