members, click to sign in..
 
SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Gospel of John Third Printing! We're excited to announce the third printing of the Gospel of John Personal Edition booklets! To date we have seen over 200,000 copies printed and sent out. .. click for more info!
 

6,473 active users!!Bandwidth
TUESDAY
SEP 1, 2015
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -8 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA News
FRONT PAGE  |  9/1/2015
SATURDAY, JUN 15, 2013  |  14 comments
Catholic Association Condemns Pelosi's Assertion That Abortion Is 'Sacred Ground'

The Catholic Association quickly condemned House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.), opposition to a House bill that would place a federal ban on late-term abortions after 20 weeks gestation, following comments she made in support of abortion during her weekly news briefing with members of the press on Thursday.

After chastising McCormack for asking a question about the House bill, Pelosi said her colleagues who seek to limit late-term abortions are "reprehensible" for "disrespecting the judgment a woman makes about her reproductive health."

The minority leader added that she is a "practicing and respectful Catholic" but that abortion, in her opinion, is "sacred ground" and it "shouldn't have anything to do with politics." ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.christianpost.com

Ever right to have abortion?
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Biblical View on Abortion - 1 • Pastor John MacArthur | 8/29/2009
•  Where Were They? • Robert Haling | 2/2/2011
•  Ever right to have abortion?Dr. Alan Cairns | 6/22/2009
•  180 The Movie (Full Video)Ray Comfort | 10/4/2011

   03/14/15  |  Another One Bites the Dust • 2 comments
   03/11/15  |  God Doesn't Want Matt Chandler to be Your Pastor • 18 comments
   01/08/14  |  Christian Post: Warning, this article may offend many Christians • 93 comments
   01/01/14  |  Michelle Obama praises lesbian TV anchor • 17 comments
   12/29/13  |  U.S. Slams 'Conservative Gender Norms' • 377 comments
MORE RELATED ( ) NEWS | MORE..
   08/31/15  |  SermonAudio Tip: Personal Edition of the Gospel of John -- Third... • 1 comments
   08/28/15  |  Polygamists Point to Gay Marriage Ruling to Sanction Their Sin • 25 comments
   08/27/15  |  Slain Christian's head allegedly bashed by Muslim 'refugees' • 6 comments
   08/26/15  |  Abortion video biomedical company tried to block released • 7 comments
   08/25/15  |  Dow plummets, recovers, dives again • 1 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 14 user comment(s)
News Item6/16/13 7:49 AM
Bro. James | Texas  Find all comments by Bro. James
M. Hranek,
Thank u for sharing the working of God u witnessed while living in TN.
Powerful !!!!
14

News Item6/16/13 5:59 AM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
John Yurich USA wrote:
Michel Hranek, I am not non-judgmental and tolerant of evil. I am very judgmental and intolerant of evil when it comes to the unscriptural Catholic doctrines, the unscriptural parts to the Mass and of Islam. I believe in the God of the Bible who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I have always worshipped the biblical and historical Jesus.
JY, like I've already posted when it comes to the Truth, the Truth really doesn't matter that much to you if it interfers with what you really really want to do - and you are quite creative in justifying yourself in violating Scripture to do it.

Still hopefully for those who read these exchanges they will appreciate to truly know, love, serve and follow Jesus Christ requires one to deny themself take up their cross and follow Him and therefore pour out their hearts in prayer to God NOT MY WILL but THINE BE DONE because the Lord Jesus Christ is worth it!

And I believe it is safe to say genuine born again believers know we have much learning and growing to do in this BUT again:

If Jesus Christ is God and died for me, no sacrifice is too great for me to make for Him - C.T. Studd

13

News Item6/16/13 5:45 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
SteveR wrote:
I think JYs RC Church might have a better selection of eligible young ladies than the Evangelical one in the other town. That might be the reason his sticking around .
Correct SteveR.

Christopher000, The Mass is not entirely unscriptural because the Bible readings, Apostles Creed, prayers to Jesus and the words of Jesus from the Last Supper are all scriptural. The Bible gives only one requirement for salvation which is to embrace Jesus as ones Personal Savior, which is basically what Romans 10:9 states. I ignore and don't participate in the unscriptural parts to the Mass and that includes rejecting that the Mass is a sacrifice and the Catholic doctrine of Holy Communion. I accept the Lutheran doctrine of Holy Communion instead.

Michel Hranek, I am not non-judgmental and tolerant of evil. I am very judgmental and intolerant of evil when it comes to the unscriptural Catholic doctrines, the unscriptural parts to the Mass and of Islam. I believe in the God of the Bible who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit. I have always worshipped the biblical and historical Jesus.

12

News Item6/15/13 11:58 AM
Quwicke  Find all comments by Quwicke
Democrarts like all Liberals worldwide are murderers who have nationalised murder calling it abortion.

Western nations are experiencing more and more evil attacks upon Christian values and teachings originating in Scripture.

These attacks come from Liberals both in the churches and in the state. All authority comes from God. But God's authority for His people is good and based in love. Sinners come under a wicked and satanic authority and seek to oppose God and destroy His ways of love and mercy. Liberalism is manifested in mankind as that satanic force for evil today.

Life begins at conception and because of that life the body then forms. After this event by divine hands, any destroying of that life at any time is murder and western nations are culpable of that murder today.

11

News Item6/15/13 11:09 AM
1517  Find all comments by 1517
Pelosi, and those with her view, are modern day Molech worshipers. They want to sacrifice their children in return receive a less burdened life. The heathen religions of the past are re-emerging but with different names like "reproductive health rights", "pro-choice" and a host of other "white-washed sepulcher" labels. God is not mocked and will reveal the darkness.
10

News Item6/15/13 10:17 AM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
Christopher000 wrote:
An 8 month old baby, still in the womb, can be murdered in the most horrific, and painful of ways. Murder an 8 month old baby, outside of the womb, after being born a month early, and you are considered to be reprehensible monster, worthy of prison, and even death. The talking heads flood the airwaves discussing what could have went wrong during the murderers childhood.
Hmmm...what a ridiculous, illogical, hypocritical, Godless, society.
Christopher
In Chattanooga, TN where I used to live I heard a Presbyterian minister express his frustration with a local, nationally famous Presbyterian religous celebrity (pastor) who refused to even speak with a member in his own congregation who owned the building the local abortion clinic operated their business (killing babies) in, let alone ask him to please don't lease it to them.

The Presbyterian organization they were both in likewise refused exhort this pastor to deal with the matter.

BUT God worked anyway. The abortionist died of cancer (she heard the gospel), the PCA church member who owned the building went bankrupt, local pro-lifers miraculously bought the building, leveled the part where babies were murdered and turned the remainder into a crisis pregnancy center.

9

News Item6/15/13 9:56 AM
SteveR  Find all comments by SteveR
Christopher000 wrote:
I just remembered that even SteveR said he would like to see you move on from the Roman system.
Just so I don't have to endure the broken record again...it's not about going to a specific church in order to be saved...not one person has ever said that. For the 3, 874, 362, 947th time, it is about attending a church that believes in and teaches from the Bible alone, without adding heretical, manmade traditions, without subtracting teachings/doctrines that they feel their traditions or Papal decrees supercede, and without the blasphemous, unbiblical, abominable, manmade rituals.
Not about what church one attends, but rather about a church that is inline with very clear doctrine...teaching it, preaching it, living it.
Good Morning Chris,
Just a hunch and reading in between the lines, I think JYs RC Church might have a better selection of eligible young ladies than the Evangelical one in the other town. That might be the reason his sticking around .
8

News Item6/15/13 8:50 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
I just remembered that even SteveR said he would like to see you move on from the Roman system.
Just so I don't have to endure the broken record again...it's not about going to a specific church in order to be saved...not one person has ever said that. For the 3, 874, 362, 947th time, it is about attending a church that believes in and teaches from the Bible alone, without adding heretical, manmade traditions, without subtracting teachings/doctrines that they feel their traditions or Papal decrees supercede, and without the blasphemous, unbiblical, abominable, manmade rituals.
Not about what church one attends, but rather about a church that is inline with very clear doctrine...teaching it, preaching it, living it.
7

News Item6/15/13 8:14 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
"Humdinger"...ha-ha. I don't think I've ever heard that word used aside from on Lassie, or My Three Sons.
You little whippersnapper! You think you're a real Johnny Wiseacre, don't ya!

ARGH! The mass itself is unscriptural. The Mass is, by their own words, "a continual resacrifice of Christ because his work on the cross was not sufficient to absolve us of our daily, perpetual sins". The mass itself, therefore, is an abomination. Then there's the eucharist. When a priest is ordained, he is said to be given a special power that can never be taken away by any means. That special power is the power to call Christ Himself out of Heaven, 1000x/day, and to place Him into a wafer. This is the precise reason why the wafers are adored, worshipped, and guarded around the world by nuns.
Research it all for yourself...is this all okay with you, or is ok just to ignore those parts as well? The mass is an abomination and according to Rome, it is a mortal sin to miss mass if you were able to go. This is the reason Roman Catholics will never miss going to mass, not to mention that it is an indulgence to get out of Purgatory faster.
Let me ask...can so many people really be so wrong? Does one verse in the Bible really exonerate us from disregarding all else that the Bible has

6

News Item6/15/13 7:49 AM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
John Yurich USA wrote:
Because the Catholic doctrines that I
JY, let's face it when the truth be know you are really not that concerned with it when the truth interfers with what you want to do.

For example CCC 841 of the rcc teaches that Catholics (like the priests putting on the Mass for you) and Muslims (whom you seem to disapprove of) adore the the same god.

Seeing Allah is a very false god, maybe you ought to pat yourself on the back the next time you attend Mass for how non-judmental and tolerant (of evil) you are.

Now anyone who has read your posts for any time at all has to know you claim to be (quote) saved (end of quote) to which one might say to you in light of your very own words, telling of what you believe, the (quote) faith you practise (end of quote):

If that is true you sure do have yourself one humdinger of a god I've never heard of.

5

News Item6/15/13 7:38 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Michael Hranek wrote:
Why, would you say such a thing, JY, seeing you refuse to part company with the rcc while telling us over and over again how unscriptural they are?
Because the Catholic doctrines that I have repudiated and rejected are not scriptural. Whereas Catholics who support abortion are repudiating and rejecting a scriptural doctrine that abortion is wrong. So Catholics who support abortion should be excommunicated from the Catholic Church. But since the doctrines that I have repudiated and rejected are not scriptural then there is no reason why I should be excommunicated from the Catholic Church. Even if I don't leave the Catholic Church I will remain saved because I embraced Jesus as my Personal Savior. And according to Baptist doctrine one who is Born Again can't lose their salvation for simply not attending an Evangelical Protestant Church. The Bible does not state that one who is Born Again has to attend an Evangelical Protestant Church or they are not saved. The only requirement the Bible gives for salvation is that one embraces Jesus as ones Personal Savior according to Romans 10:9.
4

News Item6/15/13 7:04 AM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
John Yurich USA wrote:
Pelosi and every other Catholic politician and Catholic lay person who supports abortion should be excommunicated from the Catholic Church. How can any Catholic support abortion when it is against Catholic doctrine and the Bible? Only someone who is insane supports abortion.
Why, would you say such a thing, JY, seeing you refuse to part company with the rcc while telling us over and over again how unscriptural they are?
3

News Item6/15/13 6:53 AM
Christopher000 | Rhode Island  Find all comments by Christopher000
An 8 month old baby, still in the womb, can be murdered in the most horrific, and painful of ways. Murder an 8 month old baby, outside of the womb, after being born a month early, and you are considered to be reprehensible monster, worthy of prison, and even death. The talking heads flood the airwaves discussing what could have went wrong during the murderers childhood.

Hmmm...what a ridiculous, illogical, hypocritical, Godless, society.

2

News Item6/15/13 6:39 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Pelosi and every other Catholic politician and Catholic lay person who supports abortion should be excommunicated from the Catholic Church. How can any Catholic support abortion when it is against Catholic doctrine and the Bible? Only someone who is insane supports abortion.
1
There are a total of 14 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Women should dress modestly or expect to ‘entice a rapist’ –...
s c from oh: "dolores,if your church doesn't attend to the immodesty issue,you..."
-7 min 33 
World's oldest Bible to go on display in British Museum
b. mccausland: " geneva and onward http://www.je..."
-22 min 66 
'Visual inspection' could be part of state law to determine...
s c from oh: "it's interesting that the little boy wanted a mermaid doll which is a..."
-47 min 



Scott T. Brown
Set Your House In Order

Isaiah
Sunday Service
Hope Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

A Ministry of Sharing
William Boekestein

Rev. John S. Mahon
Pt 1: A Divine Covenant

SA Marriage 2015
Grace Community...
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
Examining Donald Trump

Moral and Economic Failures
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com

Sermon:
NT Survey #9
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 3,100+

SPONSOR




                   
The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile
Apple Watch
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI Sites
Domain Redirect
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us!
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Testimonials