members, click to sign in..

4,219 active users!!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
APR 23, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -29 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
Photos
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23, 2014 | TIPS Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
COVER Page ALL News CHOICE VIDEOS User COMMENTS
Choice News TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013| 13 comments| 2 commentaries
Gosnell: Guilty of First-degree Murder

The Philadelphia doctor whose late-term abortions were carried out in an alleged "House of Horrors" was found guilty of three counts of first-degree murder Monday.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, was also found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of a woman after a late-term abortion. He was acquitted of a fourth charge of first-degree murder. After 10 days of deliberation, the jury could not reach a verdict on two other charges against the Philadelphia physician, the Associated Press reported.

Gosnell was accused of severing the spines of babies born alive at his Women's Medical Society clinic in West Philadelphia. The clinic was shut down by the FBI following a 2010 raid over his high-volume distribution of painkiller drug prescriptions. Authorities stumbled upon abortions being performed late at night amid allegedly filthy conditions. They reported finding 47 aborted fetuses stored in ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.thenewamerican.com

|  FOCUS  |  Audio commentaries on this news item | more..
Abortionist Found Guilty? • 980+
Kevin Swanson | Generations Radio
Play! | RSS
Gosnell is not Aberration • 350+
Sean E. Harris | Berean Baptist Church
Play! | RSS

Ever right to have abortion?
|  START  |  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Ever right to have abortion?Dr. Alan Cairns | 6/22/2009
•  Scriptural View of AbortionDr. Mark Allison | 1/20/2013
•  180 The Movie (Full Video)Ray Comfort | 10/4/2011
•  Biblical View on Abortion - 1 • Pastor John MacArthur | 8/29/2009

   04/19/14  |  Judge voids N. Dakota’s ‘heartbeat’ abortion law • 4 comments
   04/12/14  |  Christian Planned Parenthood Exec? • 4 comments
   04/01/14  |  'Abortion is a Gift From God' Says Taxpayer-Funded Art • 13 comments
   03/30/14  |  University official calls pro-lifers 'provocateurs' • 2 comments
   03/30/14  |  12-Year-Old Girl’s Speech on Abortion Leaves Her “Pro-Choice”... • 8 comments
MORE RELATED ( ABORTION ) NEWS | MORE..
   04/22/14  |  IRS Confirms Abortions are Eligible for a Tax Deduction • 2 comments
   04/20/14  |  China on course to become 'world's most Christian nation' within... • 14 comments
   04/16/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.2 for Android Mobile Devices • 48 comments
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 10 comments
   04/13/14  |  Feminists Go Bonkers Over Kirsten Dunst’s One, Simple Comment • 40 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
   07/27/13  |  3 Dead When Bus Carrying Teens Crashes in Indiana • 34 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   04/23/14  |  Southern Baptist Summit: ‘Stop Spreading Falsehoods • 6 comments
   04/23/14  |  Michelle Obama Declares Naps More Important Than Church • 12 comments
   04/23/14  |  Scientists stunned by the public’s doubt of Darwin • 6 comments
   04/23/14  |  Most Voters Favor Prayer, Minus Jesus, at Public Meetings • 5 comments
   04/23/14  |  Bill Gothard Breaks Silence on Harassment Claims by 30 Women
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 13 user comment(s)
News Item5/15/13 2:44 PM
Larca  Find all comments by Larca
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Water baptism is an overt sign that a believer is to do to proclaim his Christianity

Proclaim to whom? A bunch of sinners?

L/C
Q165: What is Baptism?

A165: Baptism is a sacrament of the New Testament, wherein Christ hath ordained the washing with water in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost,[1] to be a sign and seal of ingrafting into himself,[2] of remission of sins by his blood,[3] and regeneration by his Spirit;[4] of adoption,[5] and resurrection unto everlasting life;[6] and whereby the parties baptized are solemnly admitted into the visible church,[7] and enter into an open and professed engagement to be wholly and only the Lord’s.[8]

1. Matt. 28:19
2. Gal. 3:27
3. Mark 1:4; Rev. 1:5
4. Titus 3:5; Eph. 5:26
5. Gal. 3:26-27
6. I Cor. 15:29; Rom. 6:5
7. I Cor. 12:13
8. Rom. 6:4

;;;;;;

As for Gosnell the only reason he existed to murder infants was because of America's evil abortion laws.
Stop the national murder of infants. Culpability is with the nation. Don't be guilty of abortion by proxy.

13

News Item5/15/13 1:42 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Water baptism is an overt sign that a believer is to do to proclaim his Christianity, He will have a Spirit baptism first,
Gil Rugh wrote:
There should be no misunderstanding on our part in interpreting John 3 either, because Jesus Himself tells us in the same book that water pictures the Holy Spirit. “If any man is thirsty, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water. ’ But this He spoke of the Spirit, whom those who believed in Him were to receive” (John 7: 37– 39, emphasis mine). If we would just allow the Gospel of John to be our interpreter, we would see that water is used to symbolize the Holy Spirit. To come to John 3 and say that the water referred to is baptism is to do violence to the Scriptures.
excerpt from, Baptism: Truth or Tradition.

No, I wouldn't pray for this "doctor," pray for his victims and their families!

Matthew 7
6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.---NASB

Pity, he didn't get the death penalty.

12

News Item5/15/13 10:15 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Bvk wrote:
You still don't get it do you John.
Baptize a baby - and TRUST solely upon God for his/her future. (Covenant promise and faith)
Baptize an adult because you rely upon a sinners statement.
So you DO baptise adults upon their confession! Why didn't you say so before? That's not quite how Baptists do it, but it's getting closer.
11

News Item5/15/13 10:12 AM
Bvk  Find all comments by Bvk
John UK wrote:
So what do YOU do when as a result of missionary effort ( ) you have a chap who professes to be a convert? Do you NOT baptise him, because it is tantamount to an arminist all powerful verbal statement?
You still don't get it do you John.

Baptize a baby - and TRUST solely upon God for his/her future. (Covenant promise and faith)

Baptize an adult because you rely upon a sinners statement.

You Bapty's don't trust God do you!

10

News Item5/15/13 9:57 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Bvk wrote:
....and rely on the Arminian verbal all powerful public statement.
So what do YOU do when as a result of missionary effort ( ) you have a chap who professes to be a convert? Do you NOT baptise him, because it is tantamount to an arminist all powerful verbal statement?
9

News Item5/15/13 9:46 AM
Bvk  Find all comments by Bvk
John UK wrote:
But more likely is that Presby will creep up on him and sprinkle him quickly with magic water, thus bringing him to new birth, regeneration, forgiveness of sins, and the gift of eternal life.
No John. It is the Bapty's like you who believe that all you dunk are believers.
You hold to the ceremony of quote "believers baptism" Thus in Baptist doctrine you exclude God and rely on the Arminian verbal all powerful public statement.
Baptism is your denominations idol.
We stick to the terms of the Covenant.
8

News Item5/15/13 6:06 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Lisa wrote:
We are new testiment Christians- we must pray for this man to meet Jesus. Remember that Sauk of tarsus was a murderer and was greatly used of god.
Let's see now, was Saul of Tarsus visited by the Lord Jesus Christ because of the prayers of some Christians, or because of God's will for his life? I rather think the latter. And if this wretched fellow is a chosen vessel, then likewise he will get a visit, irrespective of the prayers of other wretched fellows.

Of course, the followers of Paul Cho might attempt the visualisation technique and "see" him saved and in his right mind, and thus they will have their answer, because God must bow to their faith and give them what they have believed for.

And Wimber's People might try the Power-Prayer, believing in Wimber's Power-Evangelism, with plenty of power from within themelves.

And not forgetting Peal's People, who will think positively and claim his conversion with the Power of Positive Thinking.

But more likely is that Presby will creep up on him and sprinkle him quickly with magic water, thus bringing him to new birth, regeneration, forgiveness of sins, and the gift of eternal life.

7

News Item5/14/13 7:11 PM
joe lee | usa  Find all comments by joe lee
Lisa wrote:
We are new testiment Christians- we must pray for this man to meet Jesus. Remember that Sauk of tarsus was a murderer and was greatly used of god.
Yes, we must pray that his heart would change. But we can also pray that if that not be God's will, that God would remove him from causing anymore harm, however God sees fit. There are many imprecatory Psalms calling for destruction of those fixed on evil. In God's sight, Gosnell is guilty of 40,000 murders, not 3. Think about that...40,000. It is hard to even imagine. God have mercy on us all.
6

News Item5/14/13 6:23 PM
Mr b  Find all comments by Mr b
Amen Lisa
5

News Item5/14/13 6:02 PM
Lisa | Wales  Contact via emailFind all comments by Lisa
We are new testiment Christians- we must pray for this man to meet Jesus. Remember that Sauk of tarsus was a murderer and was greatly used of god.
4

News Item5/14/13 5:16 PM
Barry from KY | Northern KY  Find all comments by Barry from KY
Just read that this guy was spared the death penalty. So we have the compassion to spare his life, but think of all the lives he has not spared. Not justice!
3

News Item5/14/13 1:38 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Well, let's hope if the death penalty is given, they don't delay execution, Justice delayed is justice denied. There are way too many delayed executions in Nebraska, too many Catholics and Liberals in this this state.
2

News Item5/14/13 5:04 AM
Marius B. | Norway  Find all comments by Marius B.
Lord have mercy!
Come Lord!
1
There are a total of 13 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Conservative Catholics question Pope Francis’s approach
jim lincoln from nebraska: "one might've wondered about the reason for panty raids,..."
-26 min 39 
Southern Baptist Summit: ‘Stop Spreading Falsehoods
penny: "true believers will have to find their way out of babylon. i've been..."
-28 min 
Scientists stunned by the public’s doubt of Darwin
penned: "darwin is passé. he's old science. there was spontaneous generation (no..."
-35 min 


The When of Courtship
Bill Parker
The God of Salvation

The God of Salvation
Sunday School
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Lewis Kiger
God can burn barley field

Memorial Heights Baptist
Sunday Service
Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Deceived Church

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Scott T. Brown
His Hand is Stretched Out

Hope Baptist Church
Sunday Service
Play! | MP3

Sermon:
Card Carrying Theonomist
Robert Rubino






                   
To carry care to bed is to sleep with a pack on your back. ... Thomas Haliburton
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help

HTML Embed | More
Flash Widget | More
Our Staff Picks | Info
Featured Sermon | More

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
ROKU TV
Kindle Reader

FOLLOW
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
HELP
RSS & Podcasts
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Favorites
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

NEWSLETTER
View Latest Issue
Subscribe
Unsubscribe | Change
Privacy Policy
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
QR Codes New!
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes | WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | API | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.
Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads

CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.