members, click to sign in..

3,535 active users!!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
MAY 27, 2015
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -52 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
About | 5 Days Left!
Submit Sermon
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA News
FRONT PAGE  |  5/27/2015
TUESDAY, APR 9, 2013  |  17 comments  |  1 commentary
MSNBC Host: Your Kids Belong to the Collective
College professor and MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry says your children are not yours – they are owned by the community. She says public education has failed because we have not allowed the state to confiscate more of our money.

“We have to break through our private idea that kids belong to their parents or kids belong to their families,” says the professor of political science at Tulane University, where she is founding director of the Anna Julia Cooper Project on Gender, Race, and Politics in the South. Kids belong to whole communities, she insists, and once we realize this we’ll make “better investments” in government indoctrination of children.

Melissa Harris-Perry is regurgitating the Obama “you didn’t build that” meme. “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that,” Obama said during a campaign stop in Roanoke, Virginia. “Somebody else made that happen,” it was not the result of ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.infowars.com

|  FOCUS  |  Audio commentaries on this news item | more..
Do Kids Belong to the State? • 900+
Kevin Swanson | Generations Radio
Play! | RSS

Teaching Children to Listen 1
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Teaching Children to Listen 1Dr. Joel Beeke | 1/4/2009
•  Rearing And Educating Children • Rev. Ivan Foster | 10/28/1993
•  Majesty of a Godly MarriageDr. Alan Cairns | 2/8/2009
•  CAUTION: This Will Harm You • Dr. John Barnett | 9/17/2000

   03/14/15  |  Another One Bites the Dust • 2 comments
   03/11/15  |  God Doesn't Want Matt Chandler to be Your Pastor • 18 comments
   01/08/14  |  Christian Post: Warning, this article may offend many Christians • 93 comments
   01/01/14  |  Michelle Obama praises lesbian TV anchor • 17 comments
   12/29/13  |  U.S. Slams 'Conservative Gender Norms' • 377 comments
MORE RELATED ( ) NEWS | MORE..
   05/26/15  |  ISIS Slaughters and Mutilates 400 • 5 comments
   05/23/15  |  Gallup: Americans 'greatly overestimate' LGBT numbers • 10 comments
   05/23/15  |  Louisiana Lawmakers Reject Religious Freedom Bill, Governor... • 2 comments
   05/22/15  |  John Glenn Says Evolution Should Be Taught in Schools; Affirms... • 17 comments
   05/20/15  |  Ashers manager: 'We don't think we've done anything wrong' • 7 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 17 user comment(s)
News Item4/10/13 4:22 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
SteveR wrote:
We number them because of the law.
Begging lots of questions here, but do tell me - what "law?"
17

News Item4/10/13 1:07 AM
zz | wisconsin  Find all comments by zz
Another liberal professor with a mental illness. Even atheists and some left wings would wholeheartedly disagree to that. Stupid.
16

News Item4/9/13 2:04 PM
Hot Rod Nate | Indiana  Find all comments by Hot Rod Nate
Agree fully Mike!!
15

News Item4/9/13 10:22 AM
SteveR  Find all comments by SteveR
Mike wrote:
Good verse. We should now try hard to remember who the higher powers in this country are. It is not their employees who reside in the various state capitals or the national one. We have many of these issues because of laziness, backsliding, and historical ignorance.
Amen Mike
14

News Item4/9/13 10:05 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
SteveR wrote:
We number them because of the law. I would say the mistake is baptizing & dedicating children to the secular world of TV, movies and godless education instead of Baptizing & Dedicating them for the Glory of God
Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Good verse. We should now try hard to remember who the higher powers in this country are. It is not their employees who reside in the various state capitals or the national one. We have many of these issues because of laziness, backsliding, and historical ignorance.
13

News Item4/9/13 9:52 AM
collective chattel  Find all comments by collective chattel
When your neighbor calls for DFCPS to investigate your family, you'll discover real quick who has ultimate authority over your children. Hint: It's not you.
12

News Item4/9/13 9:44 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
1517 wrote:
there is nothing new under the sun. This professor is rehashing Rousseau's "social contract" philosophy. She probably feels the government should have more power and voices like her's should not only be heard but obeyed because she is part of the intelligentsia. This only proves the Bible; man without God are blind. Humans will repeat history because, left unchanged by God, we will be guided by our fallen nature. This professor is exhibit A.
I wonder how stupid people can be part of the "intelligentsia"?
11

News Item4/9/13 8:55 AM
SteveR  Find all comments by SteveR
John Beechy wrote:
Then why did you register and number them?
We number them because of the law. I would say the mistake is baptizing & dedicating children to the secular world of TV, movies and godless education instead of Baptizing & Dedicating them for the Glory of God

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

10

News Item4/9/13 7:06 AM
Bro. James | Texas  Find all comments by Bro. James
Dis lady. Is a WHACKK JOBB!!
9

News Item4/9/13 6:19 AM
1517  Find all comments by 1517
there is nothing new under the sun. This professor is rehashing Rousseau's "social contract" philosophy. She probably feels the government should have more power and voices like her's should not only be heard but obeyed because she is part of the intelligentsia. This only proves the Bible; man without God are blind. Humans will repeat history because, left unchanged by God, we will be guided by our fallen nature. This professor is exhibit A.
8

News Item4/9/13 2:47 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
Then why did you register and number them?

SF wrote:
My children are mine! Ultimately Gods! They are not the states or community or any other bogus name! Come Lord Jesus come!
7

News Item4/9/13 1:33 AM
Lurker  Protected NameFind all comments by Lurker
JamesC wrote:
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler
Speech November 1933, quoted in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer
"Those that fail to learn from history, are doomed to repeat it." Winston Churchill
6

News Item4/9/13 1:21 AM
JamesC | Fallbrook, CA  Find all comments by JamesC
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler
Speech November 1933, quoted in The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Shirer
5

News Item4/9/13 12:57 AM
Crissy | USA Texas  Find all comments by Crissy
You know...... sometimes my flesh wants to reach out and slap certain people! LORD forgive me.
4

News Item4/9/13 12:36 AM
Missippian | Ms  Find all comments by Missippian
My children are mine! Ultimately Gods! They are not the states or community or any other bogus name! Come Lord Jesus come!

AMEN!!!

3

News Item4/9/13 12:35 AM
  
2

News Item4/9/13 12:22 AM
SF | tx  Find all comments by SF
My children are mine! Ultimately Gods! They are not the states or community or any other bogus name! Come Lord Jesus come!
1
There are a total of 17 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
'Racism Is Much Worse Than We Ever Thought,' Theologian Claims
lurker: "'not many christians know what they're talking about when they discuss..."
-50 min 
2,000-year-old water supply system uncovered in Jerusalem
jim lincoln from nebraska: "i wouldn't be surprised is this aqueduct system was..."
-2 hrs 
Irish voters back gay marriage in 'social revolution'
penny: "unprofitable servant, i think i'll back you up here on your point, because..."
-5 hrs 24 


Pastor Marc Brashear
You Must Be Born Again

Gospel of John
Sunday Service
Cornerstone Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS




E. A. Johnston
When God Speaks To A Nation

Evangelism Awakening
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Bill Foote
The Church in Crisis. Pt 1

Apologetics
Saving Grace Community...
Play! | MP3

Jim Wood
Jesus is Coming

A Study of Thessalonians
Abiding in Christ
Video!Play! | MP4

Bob Vincent
We Need Brainwashing

How Humans Think
Grace Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: I'm Not Bad Enough For Hell!
E. A. Johnston

SPONSOR | 1,300+

SPONSOR




                   
Service is the overflow of superabounding devotion. ... Oswald Chambers

City: Las Vegas, NV
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Church App
Kindle + Nook New!
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile
Apple Watch New!
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI Sites
Domain Redirect
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream

INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword New!
JSON API New!

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.