members, click to sign in..

4,515 active users!!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
JUL 23, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -22 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
RELIGION, CURRENT EVENTS, TECHNOLOGY Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
FRONT PAGE  |  7/23/2014
SUNDAY, SEP 16, 2012  |  20 comments  |  1 commentary
Al Qaeda in Yemen urges Muslims to kill U.S. diplomats over film

The Yemen-based branch of al Qaeda urged Muslims to step up protests and kill more U.S. diplomats in Muslim countries after a U.S.-made film mocking the Prophet Mohammad which it said was another chapter in the "crusader wars" against Islam.

"Whoever comes across America's ambassadors or emissaries should follow the example of Omar al-Mukhtar's descendants (Libyans), who killed the American ambassador," the group said, referring to Tuesday's attack on the U.S. consulate in the Libyan city of Benghazi.

"Let the step of kicking out the embassies be a step towards liberating Muslim countries from the American hegemony," a statement posted on an Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) website on Saturday said. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
news.yahoo.com

|  FOCUS  |  Audio commentaries on this news item | more..
'Kill American Diplomats' • 150+
William J. Sturm | Berean Baptist Church
Play! | RSS

The Christian Heritage Centre
|  START  |  Recommended sermons | more..
•  The Basics of Islam • Dr. James White | 6/3/2011
•  Understanding Islam, Pt. 2 • Pastor John MacArthur | 9/11/2011
•  The Christian Heritage CentreClarence Sexton | 8/31/2009
•  Should we kill Muslims?Dr. David P Murray | 11/12/2006

   07/21/14  |  Islamic State calls for comic book artist's death • 1 comments
   07/17/14  |  Islamic State puts target on Spain, Rome • 6 comments
   07/11/14  |  Obama administration tracking Muslim candidates for military,... • 6 comments
   07/10/14  |  Boko Haram's Islamic motives 'ignored' • 3 comments
   07/06/14  |  Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi addresses Muslims in... • 4 comments
MORE RELATED ( ISLAM ) NEWS | MORE..
   07/22/14  |  Christian Holocaust Underway in Iraq • 15 comments
   07/21/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.5.8 for Android Mobile... • 50 comments
   07/20/14  |  Christians Responsible for Most 'Hateful Internet Speech,' Says... • 76 comments
   07/19/14  |  Family Behind Hobby Lobby Has New Project: Bible Museum • 3 comments
   07/17/14  |  Passenger Jet Shot Down Over Ukraine • 24 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   06/02/14  |  A Letter to SermonAudio From a Missionary to Haiti • 10 comments
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   07/23/14  |  Patheos: Calvinism = Wahhabism? • 5 comments
   07/23/14  |  Welfare Cash for Weed
   07/23/14  |  Ken Ham Slams NASA Search for Extraterrestrial Life
   07/23/14  |  Obamacare Takes Devastating Blow as Appeals Court Throws Out Key... • 1 comments
   07/23/14  |  U.S. bans Israel flights, citing rocket attack
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 20 user comment(s)
News Item9/18/12 5:04 PM
mjg fayetteville | Fayetteville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
McGra wrote:
I guess I'll never convert you to love thy neighbour when he is far away, foreign and down an' out.
As for 'E' above I think it is very mean of you to denigrate the "World Boxing Council" in that way.
Everyone knows I wasnt talking about the World Boxing Council.
Your argument is ridiculous. We are 16 TRILLION dollars in debt. We do not have money to help anybody. How can you not understand that! And just because someone is down and out doesnt mean they deserve a handout. Christianity is not defined by the giving of goods to the "down and out" anybody can do that
20

News Item9/18/12 2:50 PM
McGra  Find all comments by McGra
mjg fayetteville wrote:
E.Absolutely I have decried the workings of WBC on more then one occasion. I do not believe they are Christians. The difference is I do it peaceably.
I guess I'll never convert you to love thy neighbour when he is far away, foreign and down an' out.

As for 'E' above I think it is very mean of you to denigrate the "World Boxing Council" in that way.

19

News Item9/18/12 2:09 PM
mjg fayetteville | Fayetteville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
McGra wrote:
a] You know very well that is a lie.
b] Please tell me if I got this [hate] right! = Yeah y'all got that right.
c] Not true! Now you are just being facetious.
d] Not true! Unobjective Bias!
e] Would you attack your own countrymen and religion for those same reasons?
f] You've got more than enough - A lot more than Jesus and the Apostles had.
g[ It is parasdise to those who have no education, no money and no future.
A. If I was wrong in interpreting your argument you should have elaborated
B. Ad Hominem
C. It is true that they have been fighting each other and Israel for years.( the Koran commands them to) this one is easy if you have read history
D. The only objective standard I could think of is to compare to US being that education, liberty, and womens rights are celebrated here and we do live better than them. (there must be a connection somewhere)
E.Absolutely I have decried the workings of WBC on more then one occasion. I do not believe they are Christians. The difference is I do it peaceably.
F. Glad you are aware of my finances but isnt that really off topic. Basically SO WHAT I have more than them. It in no wise makes me obligated to Muslims.
G. That describes plenty of people in Fayetteville but seriously off top
18

News Item9/18/12 1:16 PM
McGra  Find all comments by McGra
mjg fayetteville wrote:
a] So now your argument is that because I supposedly have it better than them they deserve a handout or an excuse?
b] Please tell me if I got this right! c] Their problems stem from the fact that they have been fighting each other for years along with others which keeps them in constant poverty. d] Their strict laws on liberty, education and of women keeps them in a bad spot.
e] Also the "supposedly peaceful" Muslims do not decry or try to stop the violence in fact as I stated earlier I believe they support the violence by their silence.
f] Throwing money we dont have at Muslims will not give them a better or changed life.
g] Money or land does not make people better people. Oh and I know this is off topic but Fayetteville is a far cry from paradise.
a] You know very well that is a lie.
b] Please tell me if I got this [hate] right! = Yeah y'all got that right.
c] Not true! Now you are just being facetious.
d] Not true! Unobjective Bias!
e] Would you attack your own countrymen and religion for those same reasons?
f] You've got more than enough - A lot more than Jesus and the Apostles had.
g[ It is parasdise to those who have no education, no money and no future.
17

News Item9/17/12 6:41 PM
jpw  Find all comments by jpw
see story of yemen man crucified for putting out drone targets.

guess those "savage muslims" didn't want to be targeted.

who wants to be targeted in their own country?

after the us/aq sweep of multiple nations, ya think its a movie that gets to em?

we know islm is a false teaching full of hate, so why are we doing this?

neither side has the moral ground.

may God remove the deluson from the am church.

they don't want us there. it does us no good. yes its hostile. defend your nation and leave them alone. there's no moral reason to be there.

16

News Item9/17/12 2:55 PM
mjg fayetteville | Fayetteville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
McGra wrote:
Oh I don't know!
Imagine if some of those poverty struck, coarse, unsophisticated, boorish, uneducated person of little financial means OR FUTURE, were able to boast of this little rich patch of soil.
Wouldn't that kind of wealthy mammon worshipping decadent little paradise have quite an effect upon their outlook and way of life???
So now your argument is that because I supposedly have it better than them they deserve a handout or an excuse? Please tell me if I got this right! Their problems stem from the fact that they have been fighting each other for years along with others which keeps them in constant poverty. Their strict laws on liberty, education and of women keeps them in a bad spot. Also the "supposedly peaceful" Muslims do not decry or try to stop the violence in fact as I stated earlier I believe they support the violence by their silence.
Throwing money we dont have at Muslims will not give them a better or changed life. Money or land does not make people better people. Oh and I know this is off topic but Fayetteville is a far cry from paradise.
15

News Item9/17/12 2:42 PM
McGra  Find all comments by McGra
mjg fayetteville wrote:
So if I am reading your argument right all their problems stem from the fact that they are located on a different patch of soil then me? This may account for poor crop production but does not account or permit for acts of violence
Oh I don't know!
Imagine if some of those poverty struck, coarse, unsophisticated, boorish, uneducated person of little financial means OR FUTURE, were able to boast of this little rich patch of soil ....

"Fort Bragg is the backbone of the county's economy. Fort Bragg and Pope Army Airfield pumps about $4.5 billion a year into the region's economy, making Fayetteville one of the best retail markets in the country. Fayetteville serves as the region's hub for shops, restaurants, services, lodging, health care and entertainment. Fayetteville boasts a low unemployment rate with a large labor pool of trained professionals. Fayetteville also has the 2nd highest Per capita income in the state, ahead of Charlotte and Raleigh"

Wouldn't that kind of wealthy mammon worshipping decadent little paradise have quite an effect upon their outlook and way of life???

14

News Item9/17/12 2:27 PM
mjg fayetteville | Fayetteville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
McGra wrote:
I do not agree with mjg, it seems his statement emerges from the arrogance and egoism found all to often in the western nations. The eastern nations are beset with many problems including a distict lack of civilizing influences such as education. That is not a 'fault' per se, but a geographic deficiency through no fault of their own, for example the abject poverty that is in these countries.
Thus many people and nations try to sympathise with there predicament and help through genuine aid projects. That is the Christian thing to do - Not egotistical verbal attacks.
I am glad that you are willing to condemn my views as a Christian while being completely unwilling to condemn the Islamic views on violence. This gives us a place to start. So if I am reading your argument right all their problems stem from the fact that they are located on a different patch of soil then me? This may account for poor crop production but does not account or permit for acts of violence Nor does it stop "peaceful Muslims" from speaking out against these acts of violence which I have not seen yet. And why should we send money we dont have to them. They wont help us later if we become in need. That much is certain. And how was that egotistic?
13

News Item9/17/12 2:19 PM
McGra | scotland  Find all comments by McGra
Elise wrote:
I agree with mjg Fayetteville and the same goes for the UK.
I do not agree with mjg, it seems his statement emerges from the arrogance and egoism found all to often in the western nations. The eastern nations are beset with many problems including a distict lack of civilizing influences such as education. That is not a 'fault' per se, but a geographic deficiency through no fault of their own, for example the abject poverty that is in these countries.
Thus many people and nations try to sympathise with there predicament and help through genuine aid projects. That is the Christian thing to do - Not egotistical verbal attacks.
Look at the difference between those in eastern countries from that ethnic group and then at the same group in UK, US and Europe. Note the difference???
12

News Item9/17/12 1:39 PM
mjg fayetteville | Fayetteville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
Samuel Palin wrote:
You really know how to display that you have no evidence at all for your bile.
All you had to do for a cogent rebuttal was to post several examples (preferrably from Yemen, Libya or Afghanistan) of Muslims denouncing the recent violent actions but, all you did was just say I was wrong. Please I want to learn! Show me where I am wrong and that we should give money we dont have to Muslims. I really want to know if there are Muslims decrying these actions in these countries. I desperately want to know that our money isnt going to fund Islamic violence...sadly I think I already have my answers.
11

News Item9/16/12 8:16 PM
Samuel Palin  Find all comments by Samuel Palin
mjg fayetteville wrote:
I have not heard ...
I think any money ... will go in some part ...
even if it is in the form of "shakedown money"
You really know how to display that you have no evidence at all for your bile.
10

News Item9/16/12 6:00 PM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
Elise wrote:
I agree with mjg Fayetteville and the same goes for the UK.
Elise, Scotland
We, the U.S. is so guilty, including many (I hate to use the word) churches that have supported Muslims.

2 Chronicles 19:1,2
1 And Jehoshaphat the king of Judah returned to his house in peace to Jerusalem.
2 And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat,

Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.

It simply shouldn't take a rocket scientist of a theologian to KNOW such sin reaps terrible consequences, especially when modern day (I hate to use the word) pastors are so silent of the sin against God we have continued to practise in aiding and abetting our own enemies but especially the enemies of Christ.

9

News Item9/16/12 5:44 PM
Elise | Scotland  Find all comments by Elise
I agree with mjg Fayetteville and the same goes for the UK.
8

News Item9/16/12 5:36 PM
mjg fayetteville | NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
Samuel Palin wrote:
It is Al-Qaeda that is encouraging violence against America and its citizens.
The US does not give $345MM of aid to Al-Qaeda.
Education and instruction is better than anger against your ignorance.
Aid - don't die of ignorance!
I have not heard one dissenting voice from yemen regarding their violence nor for that matter the entire muslim world. If you know of some post them please. If supposedly peaceful Muslims are not willing to stand against this "small faction" then by default they are with them. In fact I would go so far as to say that they support their apostles. I think any money given to an Islamic nation will go in some part to support their continuing war effort. You have to remember in their do or die religion they are just as quick to kill their own people as they are to kill others. So of course the Muslim world supports them even if it is in the form of "shakedown money" And another questio why are we aiding them when we are so far in the hole we cant see the ligt! We have our own mountains of debt to deal with we dont need to be giving handouts to Muslims or anyone else for that matter.
7

News Item9/16/12 5:14 PM
Samuel Palin  Find all comments by Samuel Palin
It is Al-Qaeda that is encouraging violence against America and its citizens.
The US does not give $345MM of aid to Al-Qaeda.
Education and instruction is better than anger against your ignorance.

Aid - don't die of ignorance!

mjg fayetteville wrote:
these people actively encourage violence against America and its citizens. We are already desperately in debt and we are giving them 345 million this year.why! I am not sure that angry is a strong enough word for what I feel about this.
6

News Item9/16/12 3:26 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
I seemed to have pointed out, about the life of Muhammad before it deserves to be a two hour film to display Muslim Mindset: 'The hatred is in Muhammad himself'. You are entirely mistaken to think that this film set off anything it was just a convenience that was provided to them, q.v., Column One: The reign of imagination in which,
Caroline Glick wrote:
A cursory consideration of the events that took place – and are still taking place – makes clear that these were not acts of spontaneous rage about an amateur Internet movie. They were premeditated. In Egypt, the mob attack on the embassy followed the screening of the anti-Islam flick on jihadist television. It was led by Muhammad al-Zawahiri – the brother of al-Qaida chief Ayman al-Zawahiri.
We need more and much better done movies about Muhammad, not fewer.
5

News Item9/16/12 3:08 PM
Welleth  Find all comments by Welleth
I hope some sound thinking Americans are going to put the morons who made and published this film into jail for culpable homicide, for the rest of their lives.

And don't give me freedom of speech on this. That film was not freedom of speech it was a direct incendiary bomb aimed in one specific direction. Anyone with more than one brain cell would know that it would create havoc against innocent Americans. That is murder!!

The likes of Terry (the terorrist) Jones of course don't have more that one brain cell active on simple logic.

4

News Item9/16/12 2:13 PM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
Thanks for reminding me of The Religion of Peace

IMO a good site for a reality check from time to time considering all the political disinformation about Islam.

3

News Item9/16/12 9:42 AM
Chicagoan | Chicago  Find all comments by Chicagoan
I tought Muslims were peaceful!
2

News Item9/16/12 12:52 AM
mjg fayetteville | NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
these people actively encourage violence against America and its citizens. We are already desperately in debt and we are giving them 345 million this year.why! I am not sure that angry is a strong enough word for what I feel about this.
1
There are a total of 20 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Fate of Presbyterian Church USA Effort to Redefine Marriage to...
christopher000 from rhode island: "rodney k. from tennessee writes: 'this is what..."
-19 min 
Mimicking Supermodels, Christian Girls Posting Seductive...
pursuitoftruth: "lj writes: no, the problem is they are wicked little sinners..."
-45 min 28 
Black fatherless homes and left creating cop killers
christopher000 from rhode island: "anyway, that's my own personal reason for..."
-50 min 


The Single Parent Homeschool
Mark Pannell
Godly Repentance

The Righteousness of God
Sunday Service
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


E. A. Johnston
Underground Church In America

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Paul Hayden
Leprosy Cured, Sin Forgiven

Hope Chapel Redhill
Sunday - AM
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon: The Emotional Life Of Christ
Rev David Silversides






                   
O Lord, help us to hear the serpents rattle before we feel its fangs. ... T. DeWitt Talmage

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App New!
Android New!
Church App New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV New!
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.