members, click to sign in..

4,247 active users!!Bandwidth
THURSDAY
OCT 2, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -30 sec
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
RELIGION, CURRENT EVENTS, TECHNOLOGY Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
FRONT PAGE  |  10/2/2014
Choice News SATURDAY, SEP 15, 2012  |  38 comments  |  2 commentaries
Here Comes Incest, Just as Predicted
If all human beings should have the right to marry (or simply be with) the one they love, as proponents of same-sex “marriage” constantly tell us, then why shouldn’t adult, incestuous couples enjoy that same “right”? Hollywood director Nick Cassavetes is the latest to say, “Why not?”, and I for one am not the least bit surprised.

Simply stated, with the public endorsement of same-sex relationships, the endorsement (or at least acceptance) of consensual, adult, incestuous relationships is inevitable. Consider the following:

Already in April, 2007, Time magazine featured a major article entitled, “Should Incest Be Legal?” The article noted that critics of the Supreme Court’s Lawrence v. Texas ruling in 2003, which struck down Texas’ anti-sodomy law, argued that the ruling would lead to attempts to legalize same-sex “marriage” and polygamy. “It turns out,” Time noted, “that the critics were ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.charismanews.com

|  FOCUS  |  Audio commentaries on this news item | more..
Liberals Encourage Incest • 900+
Kevin Swanson | Generations Radio
Play! | RSS
Here Comes Incest, Predicted • 350+
Sean E. Harris | Berean Baptist Church
Play! | RSS

Basics of Courtship #1
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  The Bible and Homosexuality • Dr. Stephen Jones | 4/9/2007
•  God's View of Homosexuality, 1 • Pastor John MacArthur | 8/8/2010
•  Marriages MADE in Heaven! • Dr. John Barnett | 9/8/2002
•  The Problem of Sodom • Dr. James White | 5/8/2011

   10/02/14  |  Suit Against Pennsylvania Wedding Venue That Declined to Host... • 1 comments
   09/30/14  |  Bachmann clarifies surprising 'gay' marriage remark • 11 comments
   09/27/14  |  Black pastors called 'silver bullet' against 'gay' marriage • 16 comments
   09/26/14  |  Does media deserve the credit for 'gay marriage' gains? • 2 comments
   09/23/14  |  Single Americans are rapidly multiplying • 4 comments
MORE RELATED ( MARRIAGE ) NEWS | MORE..
   09/27/14  |  Rand Paul: Don't Tell Me 5 Lb Babies Have No Rights Simply... • 30 comments
   09/27/14  |  Police: Woman beheaded at Oklahoma workplace • 25 comments
   09/24/14  |  ISIS video: 'We will break your crosses and enslave your women' • 26 comments
   09/17/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio iPhone + iPad Edition v3.8! • 100 comments
   09/16/14  |  ISIS 'Won't Be Afraid To Put A Bomb In Lower Manhattan' • 15 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   06/02/14  |  A Letter to SermonAudio From a Missionary to Haiti • 10 comments
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   10/02/14  |  Texas Church Offers Drive-Thru Prayer • 2 comments
   10/02/14  |  Suit Against Pennsylvania Wedding Venue That Declined to Host... • 1 comments
   10/02/14  |  Survey: Prayer often 'red phone for help'
   10/02/14  |  Dallas parents fearing Ebola remove children from school
   10/02/14  |  1 in 12 Americans use illegal drugs
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 38 user comment(s)
News Item9/26/12 2:15 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
John U.K., as far as John 5:28 is concerned:
Dr. Ed Hinson wrote:
The Rapture will take up those who have died in Christ over the centuries and those believers who are alive when He returns. This will occur in the future. Jesus said: "A time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear His voice and come out" (John 5:28). Believers are pictured as being raised to life (first resurrection) to reign with Christ a thousand years (Revelation 20:4-5).
excerpt from, The Rapture And Glorious Appearing Of Jesus Christ (PDF) No doubt the it would help more if the whole article was read.
38

News Item9/17/12 11:53 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Crissy wrote:
Matthew 24
37“When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. 38In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. 39People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.
That's exactly it, Crissie. The NLT sure puts a sparkle on the water, eh?
37

News Item9/17/12 11:27 AM
Crissy | USA Louisiana  Find all comments by Crissy
Matthew 24
37“When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. 38In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. 39People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.
36

News Item9/17/12 10:04 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
KJV English speaking Onlyist wrote:
That leave only the millial saint.
But KJ, how can there be a millenium? Where would that fit in with John 5:28-9? It states there that all men, saint and sinner alike, are raised up the same time and immediately judged for eternal life or eternal death.

SteveR wrote:
Thank you my friend, for bringing into remembrance this great promise to all His Saints....
James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
And thank you brother for those wonderful scriptures. The coming of the Lord surely does draw nigh. His patience is extraordinary.
35

News Item9/17/12 9:00 AM
KJV English speaking Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking Onlyist
Rev 20:13-15
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

This shows that not everyone at the Great White Throne will go to the lake of fire. Because why does death have to give up on what he has, when everybody who is in hell(and going to hell) will be cast into the lake of fire? And it be the Christen saint because they will rise just before those who living will be. The old testament saint is already in heaven today. We know the tribulation saints will be in heaven at the altar. That leave only the millial saint.

34

News Item9/17/12 8:22 AM
SteveR | Upper Midwest  Find all comments by SteveR
John UK wrote:
KJ, how does this text fit in with your theories?
John 5:28-29 KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Thank you my friend, for bringing into remembrance this great promise to all His Saints....
James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

James 5:8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.

33

News Item9/17/12 7:46 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
KJV English speaking Onlyist wrote:
So Trolca you don't believe in 1 Tess 4:13-18?
And nitwit the Post-tib rupture is dumb because why do we need to go thou tribulation, which is for the Jew to get back to their land?
And Amillenial. Thia shows how much a liberal and Darwinist you are. This is the belief that the kingdom is right now, if that so why is Jesus not on the throne.
And what about Jesus rising from the die? His body was not in the grave, and so is the Old Testement saints bodies. Shows how dumb you are. And what Jesus raising up to heaven in fount of the apostles?
And instead of just telling me I am wrong, show me with Scripture I am wrong.
KJ, how does this text fit in with your theories?

John 5:28-29 KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

32

News Item9/17/12 7:13 AM
KJV English speaking Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking Onlyist
[Removed by Moderator Alpha]
31

News Item9/16/12 3:21 PM
Frank | Clearwater, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
Michael Hranek wrote:
Frank,
A brief comment here.
Something those who believe in a Pre-Trib Rapture ought to take seriously to heart.
Just because critics of a pre-tribulation rapture say this even is invisible DOES NOT mean it will be. There are some who hold it will be an event that will indeed be witnessed by some who will be left behind (certainly not the entirety but what is in sight to them locally).
Today is the day of salvation. Today is the day believers ought to be seeking the Lord to teach us and empower us in all we might proclaim to sinners that they might repent before the door of salvation is shut to them and they drink the wrath of God.
Well Michael I gave several verses that said the coming of Christ would be visible. I never thought they were my opinion, but what scripture taught. Which ones say "any coming" will be invisible or partially visible? I know pre-tribers say there will be a visible coming; they pretty much have to do that, but where are the verses that say there will be one that is invisible or partially visible like you are alluding to? No, all I ever said was they have to use inference or dispensate them to mean something that they don't mean.

Oh and I agree with your last paragraph!

30

News Item9/16/12 2:58 PM
Trolca  Find all comments by Trolca
article wrote:
then why shouldn’t adult, incestuous couples enjoy that same “right”? Hollywood
Lev 18:21 Burn/sacrifice child...
Lev 18:22 Homosexual Abomination...
Lev 18:23 Beastiality...
V24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things"
V26 ... and shall not commit any of these abominations"

NB:: V6 to 18 Are all incest therefore are abominable and defiling.

--------

KJV English speaking-Onlyist wrote:
1.Oh forgot this, amillenial and post-tri is a RCI teaching
Absolute rubbish. Lets hope as you grow older you listen to the truth and not the vagaries of modern religious philosophy.

Pre-Mill Rapture? Is Whoosh, varoom, kapow and zap - the comic book theatre of floating christians.
Consider one miracle in Scripture and see that actual physical movement of a person into the Spiritual realm is so much bunkum that even the child should reject its rediculous ideology.

29

News Item9/16/12 7:38 AM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
Matt 24:29-35
These scripture say it is after tribulation, the sun will be darkened, moon will not give it light, stars will fall from heaven, powers of heaven are shaken, the Son of man is seen and mourn, he sends his angels to gather his elect after the sounding of the trumpet, and a parable of a fig tree.
Marl 13:24-31
The same thing
Rev 6:12-7:4
There the sun became black, moon becomes blood, the stars fall, it was done as a fig tree shaken by the wind, heaven is rolled away, all men see Jesus and hide, four angels at at he four corners of the earth holding the four winds, and the elect, opps I guess you frank and russ, oh wait Rev:7:4
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
So Russ and Frank could you two please tell me of what tribe you. You following the folly of the JFW. Hilarious.
Note: I found it just today by acciant.
28

News Item9/16/12 5:59 AM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
Frank wrote:
Mark 13:26 VISIBLE.
Mark 14:62 VISIBLE.
Matthew 24:30 VISIBLE.
Matthew 26:64 VISIBLE.
Revelation 1:7 VISIBLE.
Acts 1:9 VISIBLE
The pre-trib says the next coming of Christ will be secretive; the lost will not see the rapture or the coming of Christ, but simply that people will be gone. There is no scripture that says the rapture will be secret.
The above shows some of the verses that show Christ’s coming will be “visible”, not in secret. You have to use inference to make them show something else. Oh I almost forgot your litmus test; please look them up in the KJV.
Frank,
A brief comment here.
Something those who believe in a Pre-Trib Rapture ought to take seriously to heart.

Just because critics of a pre-tribulation rapture say this even is invisible DOES NOT mean it will be. There are some who hold it will be an event that will indeed be witnessed by some who will be left behind (certainly not the entirety but what is in sight to them locally).

Today is the day of salvation. Today is the day believers ought to be seeking the Lord to teach us and empower us in all we might proclaim to sinners that they might repent before the door of salvation is shut to them and they drink the wrath of God.

27

News Item9/15/12 8:32 PM
Frank | Clearwater, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
KJV English speaking-Onlyist wrote:
Can someone please give me scripture, supporting the post-tribulation? Instead of their options( and in the KJV of course). And the reason why started because I was trying to tell John that he was wrong saying that a new president, could be in result bring Jesus down here, which it a RCI teaching.
Mark 13:26 VISIBLE.
Mark 14:62 VISIBLE.
Matthew 24:30 VISIBLE.
Matthew 26:64 VISIBLE.
Revelation 1:7 VISIBLE.
Acts 1:9 VISIBLE

The pre-trib says the next coming of Christ will be secretive; the lost will not see the rapture or the coming of Christ, but simply that people will be gone. There is no scripture that says the rapture will be secret.
The above shows some of the verses that show Christ’s coming will be “visible”, not in secret. You have to use inference to make them show something else. Oh I almost forgot your litmus test; please look them up in the KJV.

26

News Item9/15/12 6:28 PM
Frank | Clearwater, FL  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
BBC wrote:
John Yurich,
Micah 7:2,3,4. Takes care of a silly notion of a godly political party!
BBC, I agree and will simply say, or a godly nation!

Mike, this is partly for you; it supports your thoughts. Yes, individuals are godly, not people groups, political parties, etc. John Y is simply repeating a Catholic doctrine that someone can't be saved individually apart from the whole. You must be part of the corporate body, the RC church to be truly saved.

Galatians 6:14. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

Isaiah 40:15. Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

Isaiah 40:17. All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.

Psalms 9:19. Arise, O LORD; let not man prevail: let the heathen be judged in thy sight. 20. Put them in fear, O LORD: that the nations may know themselves to be but men. Selah.

25

News Item9/15/12 6:09 PM
SteveR | Upper midwest  Find all comments by SteveR
BBC wrote:
John Yurich,
Micah 7:2,3,4. Takes care of a silly notion of a godly political party!
1 Corinthians 6:2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
24

News Item9/15/12 5:29 PM
BBC  Find all comments by BBC
John Yurich,
Micah 7:2,3,4. Takes care of a silly notion of a godly political party!
23

News Item9/15/12 4:57 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
John Yurich USA wrote:
How can anybody state that both the Republican party and the Democratic party are ungodly? The Republican party is against abortion, homosexuality and every other perversion under the sun. The Democratic party supports abortion, homosexuality and every other perversion under the sun. Therefore logic dictates that the Republican party is party of Jesus and Godly while the Democratic party is the party of Satan and ungodly.
You're not making sense John Y. Parties cannot be Godly, even if there within them Godly people. Parties are not lost or saved, individuals are. Rest assured there are sicko Republicans as well as Democrats, though at least the Repubs don't make blatant evil a platform issue they proudly promote.
22

News Item9/15/12 4:25 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
How can anybody state that both the Republican party and the Democratic party are ungodly? The Republican party is against abortion, homosexuality and every other perversion under the sun. The Democratic party supports abortion, homosexuality and every other perversion under the sun. Therefore logic dictates that the Republican party is party of Jesus and Godly while the Democratic party is the party of Satan and ungodly.
21

News Item9/15/12 3:05 PM
mjg fayetteville | Fayetteville, NC  Contact via emailFind all comments by mjg fayetteville
San Jose John wrote:
The only reason the Republican party is more "godly" than the Democrat party is that they are running away from God at a slower rate than the Dems and therefore, relatively speaking, ARE in fact the "godly" party.
I disagree completely. That is like saying an atheist is more "godly" then a satan worshipper. Both in fact are completely ungodly.
20

News Item9/15/12 2:51 PM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
Can someone please give me scripture, supporting the post-tribulation? Instead of their options( and in the KJV of course). And the reason why started because I was trying to tell John that he was wrong saying that a new president, could be in result bring Jesus down here, which it a RCI teaching.
19
There are a total of 38 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last
Last PostTotal
Is the Rapture Biblical?
christopher000 from rhode island: "john uk wrote: thanks for sharing that,..."
-13 sec 106 
34th Anniversary of China's One-Child Policy Sparks Abortion...
jim lincoln from nebraska: "sf from texas i am still thinking about those two..."
-6 min 12 
Ebola case in Dallas confirmed
dopey: "what's coming may be catastrophic world wide! john :) when i think of the..."
-11 min 22 


Six woes - Is Jesus speaking?


Hourly:
Such Were Some of You
Dr. Paul Kingsbury
Reformers Unanimous
Staff Picks..

Store Item
John 3:16 Revisited

Curtis Knapp
Product: Paperback
$5 USD

Sponsor:
Puritan Hard Drive Sale!

Lowest Price Ever, 2-f­or-1 & Free Shipp­ing Worldw­ide. For A Short Time Only. Act Now!
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon: The Mercy Of The Lord Jesus
Jon Couch






                   
Let God have your life; He can do more with it than you can. ... D. L. Moody

Las Vegas, NV
  12   DAYS LEFT
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.