members, click to sign in..

4,189 active users!!Bandwidth
FRIDAY
JUL 25, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -26 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
RELIGION, CURRENT EVENTS, TECHNOLOGY Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
FRONT PAGE  |  7/25/2014
MONDAY, AUG 27, 2012  |  30 comments
Why Anger Is Essential

In a world that has been terribly broken by sin, where nothing operates as was intended, and where evil often has more immediate influence than good, it would be wrong not to be angry. How can you look poverty in the face and not be angry? How can you consider the surge of AIDS and not be angry? How could you look at the political corruption that makes government more a place for personal power than societal protection, and not be angry? How can you look at the rate of divorce in Western culture, or the prevalence of domestic violence, and not be angry? How can you consider the huge numbers of homeless people who wander our streets and not be angry? How can you consider the confusion of gender identity and sexual impropriety that surrounds us and not be angry? ...

CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.christianpost.com

   04/03/04  |  Anger-management lesson erupts in 'chaos' • 2 comments
MORE RELATED ( ANGER ) NEWS | MORE..
   07/25/14  |  Here's what Wisconsin looks like covered in millions of flies • 5 comments
   07/25/14  |  New Law Led to Statewide Drop in Abortions • 1 comments
   07/23/14  |  Obamacare Takes Devastating Blow as Appeals Court Throws Out Key... • 14 comments
   07/22/14  |  Christian Holocaust Underway in Iraq • 21 comments
   07/21/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.5.8 for Android Mobile... • 50 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   06/02/14  |  A Letter to SermonAudio From a Missionary to Haiti • 10 comments
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   07/25/14  |  Here's what Wisconsin looks like covered in millions of flies • 5 comments
   07/25/14  |  Rand Paul Veers Off Party Line on Sentencing, Voting Rights • 1 comments
   07/25/14  |  FEC chair warns of chilling regulations, book ban on...
   07/25/14  |  Newspaper Editor Fired for Criticizing Pro-Gay Bible Files... • 1 comments
   07/25/14  |  Meet the Hamas billionaires • 7 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 30 user comment(s)
News Item9/4/12 1:16 PM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
1.
Jim said
Reject any Bible that didn't have Baptists on its translation team
Stop it with the Landmarkite langauge. You sound like someone in BBC
2.
Jim say
These are necessary conditions for an acceptable Bible, and such Bibles as the NASB and ESV, etc., have sufficient reasons to accept them as well
Which one can you say is 100% God's word without a doudt.
3. Just because you don't "understand" it don't mean you can change it. That why God had people liked Wester created a book called a dictercry. And they is maybe things God don't want us to understand, because we are human.
4. The KJV is a Jewish, not whiteist
30

News Item9/2/12 5:38 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
I guess Rev Moon will be angry with himself right now. A false teacher since the 50's, he has been put straight now - too late!
29

News Item9/2/12 4:35 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Ah, you know if I were an Arminianist I could easily say yes look at the poor yield of fruit that the AV had because of either corrupted theology or not being understood! While in some ways the following isn't the fault of the AV, at least in 1769, it is part of its problem now, The Truth About KJV Only: The Mormon,Ecumenical,Homosexual,and Neo-Nazi Agendas, it is that way now, and of course one should use a much more easily understood Bible such as the New American Standard Bible that doesn't have all that baggage to it, and is of course much closer to God's Word than the AV., but anyway, Restating The Obvious About Bible Translations.

For English speakers reject any Bible that isn't in contemporary English.
Reject any Bible that didn't have Baptists on its translation team. These are necessary conditions for an acceptable Bible, and such Bibles as the NASB and ESV, etc., have sufficient reasons to accept them as well.

28

News Item8/30/12 5:04 PM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
1. No I am certain of it Jim, I am certain that it is God word in English to the Modern English.
2. God will not bless people who misuse His word.
3. The translators didn't know what fruit the KJV would give, at least they believe they put out a English Bible God would use(at least those who were not Jesuits)
27

News Item8/30/12 3:36 PM
Rostel  Find all comments by Rostel
Jim Lincoln wrote:
No, I won't use the AV, NWT, or a Romish Bible because for certain their is corruption in them
But Jim will use badly translated modern versions to which two Anglican Liberal papist sympathising heretics helped to translate?

Because he cannot trust God to maintain His Word in authenticity all the way through history.

26

News Item8/30/12 3:05 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
KJV Only, you can be certain of one thing, you have an adulterated version of God's Word, with the AV, even the translators of the AV expected improvements to be made because it was an imperfect work! The Preface to the King James Version And the King James Only position. Oh, and The Preservation of Scripture. No, I won't use the AV, NWT, or a Romish Bible because for certain their is corruption in them. King James Version (KJV) ONLY???

Oh, and the Mormon Church q.v., We're Christians just like you!, because they are using the 1611 (Not 1769!)version of the KJV (and a couple of other books as well) is growing because of this? The SBC has other problems with growth because they actually went to a Word of God, but perhaps some of their other actions were in line with that Word?

25

News Item8/29/12 3:20 PM
note  Find all comments by note
Jim Lincoln wrote:
anti-Baptist AV
Can you prove this Jim??

Baptist churches in the old days were larger than they are today. With all these modern versions which you support, - with the cry that they are easier to read, - the churches are diminishing in size and doctrine.

24

News Item8/29/12 3:16 PM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
Jim saids
Of course I don't use the inferior anti-Baptist AV,

Want to know the real reason why it anti-Baptist, because there are no Baptist in heaven or hell. Only believers are in heaven and only unbelievers are in hell.

Jim saids,
Besides I use the ESV, NIV, and the NKJV. When I think I can put up with Elizabethan, I will use the excellent Darby version, and sometimes the ASV.

Which one can you say 100% without a doubt is God's word.

Jim said
Yes, most those who support King James Onlyism such as What is the Ruckmanite cult?.

1. I disagree with some thing of what Ruckman teaches,
2. I'm a born again child of God, who on this earth is a independent Baptist who believes the KJV is God's word to the modern speaking English-people, but in heaven I'm just a child of the King

23

News Item8/29/12 3:03 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Yes, most those who support King James Onlyism such as What is the Ruckmanite cult?.

Besides I use the ESV, NIV, and the NKJV. When I think I can put up with Elizabethan, I will use the excellent Darby version, and sometimes the ASV.

Of course I don't use the inferior anti-Baptist AV, The Influence of An Anglican Archbishop on the KJV.

22

News Item8/29/12 2:54 PM
retort  Find all comments by retort
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Some people have turned a faulty Bible into an idol like the brazen serpent.
Thats the policy of NASB worshippers is it Jim?

Anyone we know?

21

News Item8/29/12 2:20 PM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
Jim we do not worship the KJV, we believe that it is God's word, and no one has the right(me,Ruckman,Gipp,Nelson,you,Doug,ect.) to change it just because we don't "understand" and like what it says.
20

News Item8/29/12 2:15 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
God, let Satan have his way, somewhat, to see if man was interested in his Word or idols, which the AV is, Much like,

2 Kings 18
3 And he did right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father David had done.
4 He removed the high places and broke down the sacred pillars and cut down the Asherah. He also broke in pieces the bronze serpent that Moses had made, for until those days the sons of Israel burned incense to it; and it was called Nehushtan.---NASB

Some people have turned a faulty Bible into an idol like the brazen serpent.

Doug Kutilek wrote:
And I could write at length of the KJV's fourfold reference to the Holy Spirit, Third Person of the Trinity, as "it" (John 1:32; Romans 8:16, 26; I Peter 1:11), which in my opinion comes little short, if indeed it comes short at all, of blasphemy. Baptist theologian Emery Bancroft ascribed this horrid translation to Socinian influence among the KJV translators....
excerpt from Restating the Obvious about Bible Translation

By the way, most modern translation either change "itself" (Including the RV) to "Himself."

19

News Item8/29/12 5:18 AM
Unprofitable servant | Georgia  Find all comments by Unprofitable servant
KJV English speaking-Onlyist wrote:
I wasn't talking about Jim. I talking about Satan doing a good job by putting NASB out.
Hey thanks for the clarification KJV English, sorry about the misunderstanding and misstatement
18

News Item8/28/12 5:46 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
KJV English speaking-Onlyist wrote:
Mike said
Wow. And here I am under the impression that only the KJV is attacked in such a ridiculous way. Jim shows up in different garb.
Yeah you don't know with Jim what B(b)ible is God's word and which is Satan's. And if the anti-KJV(o,believing) people want to attack the KJV and us(which I very don't care about) ridiculously, then we attack their bible(s) ridiculously. Or as my dad would say "ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer"
Glad to know you were just making a point by exaggerating, not actually appointing the NASB as the new Satanic Verses.
17

News Item8/28/12 2:34 PM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
Thank you Steve, I started posting on this tread as a wise guy, I can a rebuke form you and John UK, better both because I trust you two, and I know you talk with more sense.
16

News Item8/28/12 9:53 AM
SteveR | Upper Midwest  Find all comments by SteveR
KJV English speaking-Onlyist wrote:
Mike said
Wow. And here I am under the impression that only the KJV is attacked in such a ridiculous way. Jim shows up in different garb.
Yeah you don't know with Jim what B(b)ible is God's word and which is Satan's. And if the anti-KJV(o,believing) people want to attack the KJV and us(which I very don't care about) ridiculously, then we attack their bible(s) ridiculously. Or as my dad would say "ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer"
When even unprofitable servant misunderstands a simple post with a clear meaning, I must believe this is meant as a trial for you. As a brother with the same like precious faith, I beseech you not to reply in kind to their wickedness

1 Peter 3:9 Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

15

News Item8/28/12 9:04 AM
KJV English speaking-Onlyist  Find all comments by KJV English speaking-Onlyist
Mike said
Wow. And here I am under the impression that only the KJV is attacked in such a ridiculous way. Jim shows up in different garb.

Yeah you don't know with Jim what B(b)ible is God's word and which is Satan's. And if the anti-KJV(o,believing) people want to attack the KJV and us(which I very don't care about) ridiculously, then we attack their bible(s) ridiculously. Or as my dad would say "ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer"

14

News Item8/28/12 9:01 AM
jpw  Find all comments by jpw
kjv english -- if you love Christ as much as you love your english language, then you will do well.

as for the article.....
is holy righteous anger a good thing? it does not lead to hastiness or rashness because it comes out of love for neighbor and God. it loves the truth.

it leads to boldness.

this is the mark of Paul - boldness.

boldness is darwin's cardinal sin, because it is differentiable from compliance -- the highest expectation of man in a time of coorporate-state merger.

in fact any emotions at all are considered human weakness at this point -- they connotate having a mind, an independent conscience and of being alive -- all no-no's. this problem is solved through mind altering substances that make the human feel less.

are you born again of the Holy Spirit? then you are alive.

13

News Item8/28/12 8:52 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
KJV English speaking-Onlyist wrote:
I wasn't talking about Jim. I talking about Satan doing a good job by putting NASB out.
Wow. And here I am under the impression that only the KJV is attacked in such a ridiculous way. Jim shows up in different garb.
12

News Item8/28/12 8:20 AM
Josh Stone | Cullman, AL  Find all comments by Josh Stone
I wanted to add that when I said, "acting" on anger, I mean in the sense of condemnation or judgement. A form of action that is good would be to minister, repent, etc. on the hated sin. Anymore elaboration would be appreciated. Thank you brothers and sisters.
11
There are a total of 30 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last
Last PostTotal
Patheos: Calvinism = Wahhabism?
galations 1:1-10: "reading some of these posts, one would wonder if a few on here..."
-5 min 97 
This Guy Recently Revealed Big Plans to Change the Bible
snoopywashere: " jim lincoln sounds silly, you often say the av's language..."
-30 min 22 
130 Environmental Groups Call For An End To Capitalism
mike from new york: " look closer god created millions of trees shrubs and plants..."
-2 hrs 50 


Where to From Here?
Dr. Greg Harris
But I Have This Against You

The Book of Revelation
Sunday Service
Lake Hills Community Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Russ Sukhia
Nature of God, Pt 6 (Revised)

The Nature of God (Revised)
Liberty Church, PCA
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Pastor Alfred J. Chompff
Vipers Seek For a Sign

Reformed Bible Church of S. CA
Sunday Service
Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Why The Church Quit Preaching

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting
Transcript!Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Underground Church In America

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Robert Rubino
1517 All Over Again!

Galatians 2:11-20
Fellowship Baptist Church
Play! | MP3

Blog 7/24/14
Vile and Full of Sin Am I, Thou Art Full...

New York Gospel Mission
som­et­imes i am amazed at the way things work out for...

Sponsor:
Perfect Fulfillments Of Prophecies!

The Rise & Fall Of Islam, & the Papal Ant­ichr­ist, For­et­old In the Book Of Rev­el­at­ion!
ow.ly/zvwsg

Sermon:
Magnifying Your Mission
Chuck Muether






                   
The covenant is a rocky foundation to build on for life or for death. ... C. H. Spurgeon

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App New!
Android New!
Church App New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV New!
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.