Obama chose to read Psalm 46, which begins with, āGod is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surgingā (NIV).
The president arrived at the memorial site with first lady Michelle Obama, former President George W. Bush, and former first lady Laura Bush. All four stood together in a moment of silence when they arrived at the memorial....
By the way, Jodi, they have to come out of the Romish Church if they believe as you say, because in both Christian and Catholic eyes they are hypocrites, and in the Roman Church's eyes they are heretics. The Romish Church eschews Doctrinal Smorgasbord?.
I want to say something that I have wanted to say for along time. Catholics are just as much christians as you . As long as they accept Jesus and stop praying to Mary stop praying to or for the dead. I know a lot of Catholics who are spirit filled and worship Jesus and that now some Catholic churches let priests be married. I don't care if your Baptist 9atholic Pentecostal or even Luthern as long as you teach that Jesus was born of a virgin was crucified and rose from the dead paid for our sins and is coming back. Oh yea and is taking us home soon.
2. Do you believe you must receive Christ in the Mass when a priest transubstantiates the wafer and wine into the physical body and blood of Christ? Or can you receive him in a difefrent way without need of a priest?
3. What is the ground of you having eternal life?
4. Do you adhere to all the doctrines and practices of the RCC?
When I see the answers to these questions, I will be better able to inform you of your spiritual state.
xprot wrote: 1. If each of us is totally depraved but Obama is evil, what's the difference? 2. Is it that we admit the evil but he doesn't?
1. All sinners are Totally Depraved, like Obama. Most are unsaved, like Obama. Some are saved.
2. You have used the term "WE" here. This would seem to imply that you a Roman Catholic Idolater thinks he is "saved." This is not true. NO REAL Christian would remove God to accept the papal antichrist's idolatrous practices, worship of dead people, dead bodies and and other myriad graven images. Nor would they blaspheme against Christ with the evil anathema of the Mass.
ps. If (R) IF you ever were a TRUE Protestant then as a Christian you would never have left the TRUE Church.