members, click to sign in..
 
SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Gospel of John Third Printing! We're excited to announce the third printing of the Gospel of John Personal Edition booklets! To date we have seen over 200,000 copies printed and sent out. .. click for more info!
 

6,190 active users!!Bandwidth
TUESDAY
SEP 1, 2015
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -17 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | SA News
FRONT PAGE  |  9/1/2015
Choice News TUESDAY, JUL 21, 2009  |  10 comments
Obama to Meet With Mormon Church President Today
Tucked into the president's schedule this afternoon: a closed-press meeting with the president of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints—better known as the Mormon church—and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, the highest-ranking Mormon in the U.S. government.

Obama recently appointed Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman, a Mormon Republican, to be ambassador to China. Huntsman stunned Utah's political establishment earlier this year by announcing his support for legalized civil unions for gay couples. The move came shortly after the LDS church had helped spearhead the campaign to pass Proposition 8, California's gay marriage ban. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.usnews.com

   09/01/15  |  Catholic School Revises Hiring Policy To Allow Gays • 4 comments
   08/31/15  |  Catholics That Support Gay Marriage Believe Pope Francis Has... • 10 comments
   08/31/15  |  Vatican is in damage-control mode • 5 comments
   08/30/15  |  Lawyer Who Represented Churches in China Is Missing • 3 comments
   08/29/15  |  Husband and Wife Who Converted to Christianity Shot by Muslim... • 15 comments
MORE RELATED ( RELIGION ) NEWS | MORE..
   08/31/15  |  SermonAudio Tip: Personal Edition of the Gospel of John -- Third... • 1 comments
   08/28/15  |  Polygamists Point to Gay Marriage Ruling to Sanction Their Sin • 25 comments
   08/27/15  |  Slain Christian's head allegedly bashed by Muslim 'refugees' • 6 comments
   08/26/15  |  Abortion video biomedical company tried to block released • 7 comments
   08/25/15  |  Dow plummets, recovers, dives again • 1 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 10 user comment(s)
News Item7/24/09 2:47 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
John Y., also forgets that, Roman Catholics, Mormons and Jehovah Witnesses are theological brothers. Now, why would he want to do something to nasty to Mormons, when We're Christians just like you!
10

News Item7/22/09 6:40 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Michael Hranek wrote:
...........
btw I believe it is quite impossible to swim in a cess pool and only sip the clean water out of it, like you claim to be doing with your RCC Mass.
Very good example Michael, plus.....

In recent years I have read a copy of Peter Master's booklet called "Stand for the Truth", an excellent treatise on the important subject of separation. Wow is it powerful! I never realised it was so bad to consciously listen to what I knew to be error. And this is just what Mr Yurich is doing when he attends the RCC!! Maybe when I find more time I should post a few exerpts up. It may help him.

9

News Item7/22/09 5:47 PM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
Michael Hranek wrote:
"John
How is that so much different from you yourself meeting in the "Mass" with False Anti-Christ Idolatrous Roman Catholicism?"

John Yurich USA wrote:
That question is so insane and psychotic. The two scenarios are at opposite ends of the spectrum. One involves the meeting of two insane and psychotic lunatics while the other involves attendance at the Mass, which is not entirely False because there are scriptural aspects to the Mass. When I attend the Mass I only participate in the scriptural parts to the Mass. During the unscriptural parts to the Mass I just tune out the unscriptural parts to the Mass.
John Yurich USA
Why don't you practise some tolerance as I believe it is safe to say that both Obama and the Mormons have something right (I am not sure what it might be) but if you can attend your Mass and claim you only participate if the good parts what makes you so certain Obama and the Mormons aren't doing the same thing you are?

btw I believe it is quite impossible to swim in a cess pool and only sip the clean water out of it, like you claim to be doing with your RCC Mass.

Obama meeting with the Mormon (False) Church president is just an example of apostate spiritual whoredom.

8

News Item7/22/09 2:45 PM
hidemi williges | san francisco, ca  Contact via emailFind all comments by hidemi williges
Faithful Remnant wrote:
I don't agree with Mormon doctrine, but to lock them up?!?! What's gotten into you, Mr. Yurich? I guess religious freedom is not something you care for...the Bible according to you and nothing else, lock all the others up. Is this what you are implying? Would you like to be locked up for what you believe? Just because it is not "correct" or according to your opinion is not justification to lock them up.
Hello Faithful Remnant,

Locking people up is the RCC way of doing things Nothing new about his attitude. It is all insane and psychotic.

7

News Item7/22/09 1:14 PM
Faithful Remnant  Find all comments by Faithful Remnant
John Yurich USA wrote:
Obama and the president of the Mormon Cult should both be locked away in an asylum somewhere because they are both nuts.
I don't agree with Mormon doctrine, but to lock them up?!?! What's gotten into you, Mr. Yurich? I guess religious freedom is not something you care for...the Bible according to you and nothing else, lock all the others up. Is this what you are implying? Would you like to be locked up for what you believe? Just because it is not "correct" or according to your opinion is not justification to lock them up.
6

News Item7/22/09 11:40 AM
just a thought  Find all comments by just a thought
John Yurich, What part of the mass is scriptural, and what part is unscriptural? Please provide passages from the bible to further explain your confusing statement.
We are called to leave apostasy, whether it be the RCC, or any church that doesn't adhere totally to the preaching/ teaching of God's word. By insisting you have a right to stay in this apostate church because they practice a shred of truth, you are sinning against God. Would you drink a glass of water with just one drop of cyanide in it? If not, then why do you sit and fill your mind with poison every time you attend mass?
Hear the word of the Lord, who YOU claim to believe in, love and follow...
"Wherefore, come out from among them, and be ye separate," said the Lord, "and touch not the unclean, and I will receive you". God does not fully receive someone who cleaves to apostasy, lies and deception.

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters, yes, even his own life, he CANNOT be my disciple" Luke 14:26

If Christ is not first and foremost, then He has no part of you. If you love anything or anyone more than Him, then He has no part in you.

May God make His truth a reality in your heart this day

5

News Item7/22/09 9:12 AM
wake up | aust  Find all comments by wake up
John Yurich USA wrote:
That question is so insane and psychotic. The two scenarios are at opposite ends of the spectrum. One involves the meeting of two insane and psychotic lunatics while the other involves attendance at the Mass, which is not entirely False because there are scriptural aspects to the Mass. When I attend the Mass I only participate in the scriptural parts to the Mass. During the unscriptural parts to the Mass I just tune out the unscriptural parts to the Mass.
why dont you be biblical again and repent and leave the beast church for good..

Morman church = 4 me another occult freemason church under another name, which they dont care . look how many churches starting in 1830+ = demons

4

News Item7/22/09 8:45 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Michael Hranek wrote:
John
How is that so much different from you yourself meeting in the "Mass" with False Anti-Christ Idolatrous Roman Catholicism?
That question is so insane and psychotic. The two scenarios are at opposite ends of the spectrum. One involves the meeting of two insane and psychotic lunatics while the other involves attendance at the Mass, which is not entirely False because there are scriptural aspects to the Mass. When I attend the Mass I only participate in the scriptural parts to the Mass. During the unscriptural parts to the Mass I just tune out the unscriptural parts to the Mass.
3

News Item7/22/09 6:16 AM
Michael Hranek | Endicott, New York  Protected NameFind all comments by Michael Hranek
John Yurich USA wrote:
That should be interesting. One insane and psychotic lunatic meeting another insane and psychotic lunatic. Obama and the president of the Mormon Cult should both be locked away in an asylum somewhere because they are both nuts.
John
How is that so much different from you yourself meeting in the "Mass" with False Anti-Christ Idolatrous Roman Catholicism?
2

News Item7/22/09 4:58 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
That should be interesting. One insane and psychotic lunatic meeting another insane and psychotic lunatic. Obama and the president of the Mormon Cult should both be locked away in an asylum somewhere because they are both nuts.
1
There are a total of 10 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Women should dress modestly or expect to ‘entice a rapist’ –...
brother saint elected elmer i: "and do not overlook the immodest and sexually..."
-16 min 35 
World's oldest Bible to go on display in British Museum
ms: " b. mccausland thank you for the information and links the geneva bible..."
-18 min 68 
California home school interest surges as parents look to...
pennned: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luduiwghmqs&feature=youtu.be title:..."
-29 min 


Scott T. Brown
Set Your House In Order

Isaiah
Sunday Service
Hope Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

A Ministry of Sharing
William Boekestein

Rev. John S. Mahon
Pt 1: A Divine Covenant

SA Marriage 2015
Grace Community...
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
Examining Donald Trump

Moral and Economic Failures
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
New Study Bible w/ Biblical Theology

D. A. Carson is the gen­eral editor of the new NIV Zond­ervan Study Bible built on...
www.unpackinggodsstory.com

Sermon: Creation VS Evolution #27
Dr. James M. Phillips

SPONSOR | 4,300+

SPONSOR




                   
The first thing that faith does is to knock the brains of reason out. ... Martin Luther

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile
Apple Watch
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI Sites
Domain Redirect
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us!
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Testimonials