Sign in or signup

4,780 active users!!Bandwidth
FRIDAY
JAN 20, 2017
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -1 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
Photos
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

Breaking News Home | All | Religion | Society | Tech | Choice | FF | SA News
FRONT PAGE  |  1/20/2017
WEDNESDAY, APR 29, 2009  |  8 comments
Economy plunges more than expected in first quarter
WASHINGTON - The economy shrank at a worse-than-expected 6.1 percent pace at the start of this year as sharp cutbacks by businesses and the biggest drop in U.S. exports in 40 years overwhelmed a rebound in consumer spending.

The Commerce Department's report dashed hopes that the recession's grip on the country loosened in the first quarter. Economists surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected a 5 percent annualized decline.

Instead, the economy performed nearly as bad as it had in the final three months of last year when it contracted at a 6.3 percent pace, the most in a quarter-century. ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.msnbc.msn.com

Response to economic crisis?
  START  
  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Biblical Economics • Pastor John MacArthur | 6/15/2010
•  Covetousness, Sin of Our Time • Dr. Stephen Jones | 2/17/2006
•  Is My Name Demas • Dr. Bob Jones III | 1/12/2007

   03/14/15  |  Another One Bites the Dust • 2 comments
   03/11/15  |  God Doesn't Want Matt Chandler to be Your Pastor • 21 comments
   01/08/14  |  Christian Post: Warning, this article may offend many Christians • 93 comments
   01/01/14  |  Michelle Obama praises lesbian TV anchor • 17 comments
   12/29/13  |  U.S. Slams 'Conservative Gender Norms' • 377 comments
MORE RELATED ( ) NEWS | MORE..
   01/18/17  |  Abortions and Abortion Rate Have Fallen to Decades-long Low • 9 comments
   01/15/17  |  Top Bishop: Europe Will Soon Be Muslim Because of Our Stupidity • 28 comments
   01/15/17  |  CAIR to Trump: Drop Franklin Graham from inaugural prayers • 17 comments
   01/13/17  |  Religion Plummeted in America During Obama Era • 15 comments
   01/11/17  |  Airport Shooter Converted to Islam, Identified as Aashiq Hammad... • 12 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   01/20/17  |  Feedback Friday for 01-20-17
   01/13/17  |  Feedback Friday for 01-13-17 • 142 comments
   01/08/17  |  SermonAudio Tip: Introducing Our Beautiful New Church Finder Tool • 1 comments
   01/06/17  |  Feedback Friday for 01-06-17
   01/02/17  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 9 comments
MORE SPECIAL | MORE..
COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 8 user comment(s)
News Item5/1/09 4:59 PM
prince charles | wales  Find all comments by prince charles
rhymnrzn2zion wrote:
Inwardly, sure. Outwardly, who is the righteous judge, and who bears the Christian culture? show me one that is properly built upon the Early Church doctrine. If its not by the order of what is written in Scripture, its because there's no light in the body assembled, and the ship is bound to be wrecked inwardly and outwardly.
No I cant - its therefore time to start one !
8

News Item5/1/09 4:15 PM
rhymnrzn2zion | D-TON OH  Contact via emailFind all comments by rhymnrzn2zion
prince charles wrote:
You also need to have your own christian culture in place
Inwardly, sure. Outwardly, who is the righteous judge, and who bears the Christian culture? show me one that is properly built upon the Early Church doctrine. If its not by the order of what is written in Scripture, its because there's no light in the body assembled, and the ship is bound to be wrecked inwardly and outwardly.
7

News Item5/1/09 3:57 PM
prince charles | wales  Find all comments by prince charles
rhymnrzn2zion wrote:
Apostle Paul said for Timotheus to war a good warfare by the prophecy gone over him, which was by the Holy Ghost and Word of God. Though, I too would bemoan the fact that the same seems to be lacking among men nowadays.
dont you think that if you have a lot of people coming to live in a christian country from a heathen country that it should be an oppurtunity for evangelism ? I do but when they all came the church was nearly dead and its got worse.

we have failed to evangelise the new citizens because of the state of the church and the oppurtunity has been wasted

You also need to have your own christian culture in place

6

News Item5/1/09 3:52 PM
rhymnrzn2zion | D-TON OH  Contact via emailFind all comments by rhymnrzn2zion
prince charles wrote:
now we have created a cultural vacuum to the extent that sharia courts are permitted to operate and one touted solution to the problem of capital is sharia banking !
we have totaly lost the plot I dont blame multiculturalism per se for this because we had already apostasised but it didnt help - its our fault !
the nation is ripe and set up for a fall
Apostle Paul said for Timotheus to war a good warfare by the prophecy gone over him, which was by the Holy Ghost and Word of God. Though, I too would bemoan the fact that the same seems to be lacking among men nowadays.
5

News Item5/1/09 3:33 PM
prince charles | wales  Find all comments by prince charles
rhymnrzn2zion wrote:
Sounds like carnal murmuring on your part, broski.
no, more rhetorical really i hope anyway,

my point is in the uk we have gone down the multicultural road for 25 yrs and befpre i was a believer i never thought anything of it but now i ask myself - why ? what does islam or hinduism for instance actually have to offer that was superior to what we had - nothing ! so we simply degraded our own heritage. and why did people from the empire come here but to get away from the caste system and Islam etc- so they didnt want multiculturalism either they came here for the oppurtunity to live in a country which had the benefits of the fruits of the reformation.

now we have created a cultural vacuum to the extent that sharia courts are permitted to operate and one touted solution to the problem of capital is sharia banking !

we have totaly lost the plot I dont blame multiculturalism per se for this because we had already apostasised but it didnt help - its our fault !

the nation is ripe and set up for a fall

4

News Item5/1/09 3:21 PM
rhymnrzn2zion | D-TON OH  Contact via emailFind all comments by rhymnrzn2zion
prince charles wrote:
want to be like the moslems ? you can be, elect one as your leader and God will will turn your nation into a backward ignorant dump like the rest of them
Sounds like carnal murmuring on your part, broski. After all, what man hates his own flesh that he does not seek to nourish and cherish it? or, who does not have the knowledge of God, that it is not to our shame? I suppose the best conditions to preach the gospel in every nation is through the spirit thereof: not to curse as we go, mind you.
3

News Item5/1/09 9:40 AM
takeheed  Find all comments by takeheed
prince charles wrote:
want to be like the moslems ? you can be, elect one as your leader and God will will turn your nation into a backward ignorant dump like the rest of them
Interesting youtube video Charles-don't know if you have already seen such?

Muslim Demographics

2

News Item5/1/09 4:26 AM
prince charles | wales  Find all comments by prince charles
6 % contraction of the US economy estimated this year - that is massive, way to go america ! keep marrying those fags, criminalise the gospel keep mocking God,

want to be like the moslems ? you can be, elect one as your leader and God will will turn your nation into a backward ignorant dump like the rest of them

does anyone have a take on the 1930's depresion with regard to Gods judgemment ? was it like today in some way ? did america backslide in those days - i dont know if anyone else has thought about it that way, i can apply it to europe and britain but not to america as i dont know american history at all

1
There are a total of 8 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Last PostTotal
Southern Baptists express worry about the influence of...
ladybug: "in the year 1563 by the order of the pope, there was a council held at..."
-17 min 119 
Top Divinity Schools: Use Gender-Neutral Language to Refer to...
rodney k. from tennessee: "good morning saint mike, i think i get your point..."
-23 min 36 
Eclipse ‘stopped the sun’ for biblical Joshua, Israeli...
john yurich usa from usa: "science is once again proving the historical events..."
-34 min 


Ken Wimer
The Only Refuge

Book of Psalms
Sunday Service
Shreveport Grace Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Ken Wimer
Christ's Power to Forgive Sins

Gospel According to Luke
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Dr. David P Murray
Doing God’s Will in our Work

Murray 2016
Free Reformed Church
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Chris Hatton
How to Fight the Anxieties..

Fight Discouragement
Grace Chapel
Video!Play! | MP4

Sponsor:
Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sponsor:
SBTS Renown Student Conference 2017

For middle school and high school stud­ents und­erst­and­ing their purp­ose as Chr­ist­ians.
events.sbts.edu/renown

Sponsor: Bible's Answer To Racism, Free MP3s...
www.puritandownloads.com/th..

SPONSOR | 8,600+

SPONSOR




                   
Posture in worship is too often imposture. ... Thomas Watson

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal


MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Apple Watch
Android Wear
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder  New! Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription
PowerClips New!
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays New!