members, click to sign in..

3,131 active users!!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
APR 16, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -2 hrs
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014 | TIPS Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
COVER Page ALL News CHOICE VIDEOS User COMMENTS
Choice News SATURDAY, JAN 17, 2009| 41 comments
1 in 3 'Christians' say 'Jesus sinned'
Half of Americans who call themselves "Christian" don't believe Satan exists and fully one-third are confident that Jesus sinned while on Earth, according to a new Barna Group poll.

Another 40 percent say they do not have a responsibility to share their Christian faith with others, and 25 percent "dismiss the idea that the Bible is accurate in all of the principles it teaches," the organization reports.

Pollster George Barna said the results have huge implications.


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.wnd.com

   04/12/13  |  Church Study Reveals Deception Gripping Believers • 2 comments
   02/11/12  |  'Encroachment of Calvinism' concerns Baptist editor • 500 comments
   04/26/09  |  Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church? • 5 comments
   05/10/08  |  Christian doctrine disguised in Dr. Seuss stories? • 1 comments
   04/20/08  |  Doctrine under great duress in postmodern era • 10 comments
MORE RELATED ( DOCTRINE ) NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 2 comments
   04/13/14  |  Feminists Go Bonkers Over Kirsten Dunst’s One, Simple Comment • 39 comments
   04/13/14  |  U2's Bono Opens Up About Jesus, God And Praying With His Kids • 11 comments
   04/09/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: Kindle Fire + Nook Tablet Version 2.0! • 11 comments
   04/09/14  |  More Moms Staying Home, Reversing Decadeslong Decline • 9 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
   07/27/13  |  3 Dead When Bus Carrying Teens Crashes in Indiana • 34 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists... • 6 comments
   04/16/14  |  U.S. taxpayers pay to teach Islam
   04/16/14  |  High noon at Bryan College
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 2 comments
   04/16/14  |  Is the Name “Easter” of Pagan Origin? • 4 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 41 user comment(s)
News Item1/30/09 6:15 PM
Faithful Remnant  Find all comments by Faithful Remnant
Article: "Half of Americans who call themselves "Christian" don't believe Satan exists and fully one-third are confident that Jesus sinned while on Earth"

Hmmm...sounds like half of the American "Christians" are very illiterate or simply the disciples of unbelief and eternal damnation. The Bible says Jesus was without sin and plenty of descriptions testify to the reality of satan. Recommendation: Believe the Bible and remain a Christian. If you can't do that, leave the Church and choose a different title for yourself. Lukewarmness is not tolerated at the Judgement. You are either in or out, believing or unbelieving.

41

News Item1/30/09 6:05 PM
A member of the local body | Known as the Church  Find all comments by A member of the local body
derek w jennum wrote:
first and foremost JESUS CHRIST is ALMIGHTY GOD and is infinite in rightousness, DO NOT ATTEND A CHURCH-GOD has abandoned the churches(Matthew 24:15, 1 peter 4:17) GOD is the Author of the BIBLE and the only way GOD will save anyone is through HIS WORD the Bible(Romans 10:17) DONT BE ASHAMED TO CRY OUT TO GOD FOR MERCY-get a King James Bible and prayerfully read it-GOD knows your situation better than anyone, even you a wonderful Bible based ministry is Family Radio(Family Radio.com) also pray the LORDS PRAYER-it it a prayer for salvation- may the LORD richly bless you
40

News Item1/30/09 1:27 PM
derek w jennum | omaha ne  Contact via emailFind all comments by derek w jennum
Calvinist Understanding wrote:
Jessica
The world has invaded the churches and we are seeing the chaos on all hands.
Whereabouts in Canada do you live .. and when you say you need a Pastor , presumably you mean from a church which you can attend?
first and foremost JESUS CHRIST is ALMIGHTY GOD and is infinite in rightousness, DO NOT ATTEND A CHURCH-GOD has abandoned the churches(Matthew 24:15, 1 peter 4:17) GOD is the Author of the BIBLE and the only way GOD will save anyone is through HIS WORD the Bible(Romans 10:17) DONT BE ASHAMED TO CRY OUT TO GOD FOR MERCY-get a King James Bible and prayerfully read it-GOD knows your situation better than anyone, even you a wonderful Bible based ministry is Family Radio(Family Radio.com) also pray the LORDS PRAYER-it it a prayer for salvation- may the LORD richly bless you
39

News Item1/30/09 12:22 PM
Calvinist Understanding  Find all comments by Calvinist Understanding
Jessica Dawson wrote:
I know Jesus never sinned! That is why He is able to save! I really need prayer, my emotions are all over, I'm lonely. I left my last Church because the retired Pastor made a sexual joke in mine and in others hearing. I am hurting so much inside and really need support, I need a Pastor who is mature. A pastor who stands in righteousness and is married to a godly woman. O how I would really like the encouragement!
Jessica

The world has invaded the churches and we are seeing the chaos on all hands.

Whereabouts in Canada do you live .. and when you say you need a Pastor , presumably you mean from a church which you can attend?

38

News Item1/30/09 10:20 AM
Mike Oosie | UK  Find all comments by Mike Oosie
Jesus says in John 14:30 that Satan has no power over Him. Why because Jesus never sinned and He can't because He is God in the flesh. Read John 14:9,10 Jesus says if you have seen me you have seen the Father,I and the Father are one. A word of warning against those who are so arrogant and blasphemous against the Holy Spirit of Christ, for there is no forgiveness of sin for them says the Word of God.
37

News Item1/28/09 4:29 AM
Norman Smith | New Haw, Surrey,England  Find all comments by Norman Smith
To Jessica,
my dear sister,i have just read your comment and am hurting for you.

i shall soon get into my closet and get on my knees and petition the throne of grace for you personally.

Keep looking at Jesus,the author and finisher of our faith.

May you find some lovely sermons on sermonaudio to help, and some nice Christian friends (very rare i know !).

God bless you.

Norman.

36

News Item1/28/09 3:36 AM
Jessica Dawson | Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by Jessica Dawson
I know Jesus never sinned! That is why He is able to save! I really need prayer, my emotions are all over, I'm lonely. I left my last Church because the retired Pastor made a sexual joke in mine and in others hearing. I am hurting so much inside and really need support, I need a Pastor who is mature. A pastor who stands in righteousness and is married to a godly woman. O how I would really like the encouragement!
35

News Item1/25/09 7:08 PM
RW | Georgia, USA  Find all comments by RW
My heart is broken thinking of those who profess Christianity, but deny parts of the Bible. God said, " All Scripture is given by inspiration of God" And in Matt. the Lord says to some, "Depart from Me, I never knew you" What God says WILL HAPPEN whether we believe it or not. In 2 Cor. God says that Jesus knew NO SIN, He lived a perfect life no matter what we believe. In Is. 6 God is Holy, pure, perfect, without sin. Oh, I plead with you, as D. L. Moody, turn to God before it is too late. In eternity there is no more opportunity to get right with God. Eternity is without end. Jesus was perfect , turn to Him before it is everlasting too late.
34

News Item1/24/09 7:37 PM
Neil | Tucson  Find all comments by Neil
John, I don't know the reason, but I suppose they have every incentive to encourage church bondage to state public policy.
33

News Item1/24/09 5:32 PM
Malcolm Turner | United Kingdom  Contact via emailFind all comments by Malcolm Turner
I think we can safely say that anyone professing to be a christian and who believes that Jesus was a sinner cannot really be a christian.
Too many people believe they are Christians just because they have made a profession of faith and yet they have no true knowledge of spiritual things. All this is a result of the Arminian / free will heresey.
32

News Item1/24/09 4:34 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
Thanks Neil for that info

Having read the first, I don't understand why it is that if a church applies for 501c3 status, the IRS (similar to our HMRC, I guess), does not reply telling them they are already exempt. Or is it more sinister than that?

31

News Item1/24/09 4:19 PM
Neil | Tucson  Find all comments by Neil
John UK,

Yes, it is part of the Internal Revenue Code:
www.irs.gov/charities/churches/index.html

Critical analysis: http://hushmoney.org/501c3-facts.htm

But very few churches in my experience care about the moral & legal implications of declaring themselves tax-exempt corporations. This is symptomatic of the modern tendency to organize churches beyond what Scripture prescribes.

30

News Item1/24/09 2:47 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
born again, or any other

What are these 501c3 churches I've heard of a few times? Something peculiar to America?

29

News Item1/24/09 2:36 PM
born again  Find all comments by born again
The usa was founded by freemasons. And now the roman catholics rule the congress. They have perverted beliefs and use another gospel.Roman Catholics do not think when it comes to the right Bible the KJV, they are told NOT to read this Bible. Read Matt 4:8,9,10 these are satans kingdoms,and Matt 24:4&5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name,saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.The first thing He warned His disciples about,deception. I was raised Roman Catholic,educated in public school,army bratt. But a mother & son witness to me and I got saved and then came out of the 501c3 churches, thank you Jesus! Listen to Edward Watson,Scott A. Johnson, Joey Faust, Greg Dixon Sr.,Michael Slattery. All on sermonaudio. Pray for the lost souls that blasphem against our LORD.And pray for Christians to keep the faith to the end which is near.
28

News Item1/23/09 12:29 PM
KK | USA  Find all comments by KK
Ponder the verses below --- please discuss it among yourselves.

Hebrews 5
1) FOR every high priest chosen from among men is appointed to act in behalf of men in things relating to God, to offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins.

2) He is able to exercise gentleness and forbearance toward the ignorant and erring, since he himself also is liable to moral weakness and physical infirmity.

3) And because of this he is obliged to offer sacrifice for his own sins, as well as for those of the people.

4) Besides, one does not appropriate for himself the honor [of being high priest], but he is called by God and receives it of Him, just as Aaron did.

5) So too Christ, the Messiah, did not exalt Himself to be made a high priest, but was appointed and exalted by Him Who said to Him, You are My Son; today I have begotten You;

6) As He says also in another place, You are a Priest [appointed] forever after the order (rank) of Melchizedek.

__________________________

THIS IS THE LENS THROUGH WHICH we "SEE" !!! --- SEE ???

THERE ARE DEEP TRUTHS MANY men HAVE YET TO "SEE", "HEAR" AND "UNDERSTAND" !!!

Veritas Vincit !!!

"IN" Christ, KK

Postscript: ... Have a GREAT DAY all !!!

27

News Item1/22/09 8:29 PM
Tony Lopez-Cisneros  Find all comments by Tony Lopez-Cisneros
This Hellish & Satanic Doctrine of "Jesus sinning" is DEFINITELY Hell-Spawned !

The Holy Bible makes it Very CLEAR that The LORD Jesus Christ NEVER Sinned, Period !

The Holy Bible ALSO states:

"And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

And my spirit hath rejoiced in GOD MY SAVIOR." Luke 1:46-47

If Mary Never Sinned, She Would've Had NO NEED For A SAVIOR--or Would've NEVER Had the need to say "GOD MY SAVIOR": AS ONLY SINNERS NEED SAVING & A SAVIOR !

Satan has Craftily DECEIVED Roman Catholics into believing in a "sinless" 'Mother-of-God' GODESS by the named of "Mary"--While at the same time Having Roman Catholics Believing in The Demonic, Devilish & Hell-Spawned LIE that "Jesus sinned": Directly CONTRADICTING & DISOBEYING THE VERY WORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD AS FOUND IN THE AUTHORIZED HOLY BIBLE-SCRIPTURES !

Roman Catholicism is a Form of Devil/Demon Spirit Possession of The Mind, Emotions, Will & Pyche of a Man or Woman !

I can remember as a LOST Roman "Catholic" NOT Knowing What The Holy Bible Teaches on Matters of Faith, Morals & Eternal Spiritual Salvation !

But Would've Killed Anyone Who Spoke Evil, ILL or Against The "Pope", The "Church", "Mary", The "Saints", Baby "Baptism"-Sprinkling, Etc. IF INSTRUCTED AND TOLD BY THE LOCAL PARISH PRIEST TO DO SO !

26

News Item1/22/09 7:53 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
DJC49 wrote:
But I, too, have heard this claim by Catholics about Jesus "making his mother worry" as evidence that Jesus committed sin ... my sister-in-law being one of them. I don't understand why Catholics would think this way, but some do.
BTW, Jesus was age 12 at the time [Luke makes it a point to state this fact in Lk 2:42]. Therefore, He might have been considered an adult by Jewish custom and oral tradition. (Bar Mitzvah?) He was merely establishing what He knew concerning Scripture while He was at Temple in Jerusalem. Mary & Joseph should have known that. Their anxiety and worry were unfounded and they should have known His whereabouts instead of looking all over Jerusalem for Him. Jesus even asked: "Why is it that you were looking for Me? Did you not know that I HAD to be in My Father's house?"
It is quite natural for a mother(or father) to worry about her/his children. However, no one can "make" you worry. Worry is a response to real or imagined things. My daughter lives in another state, and I often worry about one thing or another concerning her. She isn't making me worry. If I be honest, I have to admit it's part of my nature to fret while imagining what all could be wrong that I cannot control.
25

News Item1/22/09 6:35 PM
Alan H | Washington State  Protected NameFind all comments by Alan H
"Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost." 1Cor. 12:3

I guess that settles it! It is another spirit which is speaking...

24

News Item1/22/09 6:22 PM
DJC49 | Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by DJC49
Tony Lopez-Cisneros wrote:
He had the gall & audacity to tell Us that Jesus sinned!

The reason he gave was that "Jesus sinned when he 'worried' his Mother".

Seems to me that the "worrying" MIGHT just have been an indication of unbelief -- if anything else -- on the part of the mother of Jesus [Mary]. Maybe SHE was the one "guilty of sin." Huh?
_

But I, too, have heard this claim by Catholics about Jesus "making his mother worry" as evidence that Jesus committed sin ... my sister-in-law being one of them. I don't understand why Catholics would think this way, but some do.

BTW, Jesus was age 12 at the time [Luke makes it a point to state this fact in Lk 2:42]. Therefore, He might have been considered an adult by Jewish custom and oral tradition. (Bar Mitzvah?) He was merely establishing what He knew concerning Scripture while He was at Temple in Jerusalem. Mary & Joseph should have known that. Their anxiety and worry were unfounded and they should have known His whereabouts instead of looking all over Jerusalem for Him. Jesus even asked: "Why is it that you were looking for Me? Did you not know that I HAD to be in My Father's house?"

23

News Item1/22/09 4:27 PM
Tony Lopez-Cisneros  Find all comments by Tony Lopez-Cisneros
A few months after I was TRUELY Born-Again Biblically & Spiritually; my Brother John & I ran into this man named Chester Loomis. Chester claimed to be a Protestant who converted to Roman Catholicism. I personally found it Very REPUGNANT that a Protestant would want to ever even THINK of converting to Roman Catholicism. It gave me "asco" as we say in Spanish; which means "revolting" or "detestable".

Anyway, we made an agreement with Chester. An agreement which he incidentally BROKE--as Chester thought to Re-convert us to his Pagan & Idolatrous Roman Catholicism.

The agreement: We Visit Your Church, You Visit Ours.

Anyway, We both Visited St. Mary's Roman "Catholic" CULT in Aurora, IL.

There we met this Sicilian "Jesuit" Trained Layman whose last name was Mineo.

We told him that We didn't Believe & Pray to Mary ANYMORE because Mary was a human sinner like ALL of Mankind; But We ONLY Prayed & Believed in JESUS Because He's Almighty GOD in The Spirit & SINLESS in The Flesh.

He had the gall & audacity to tell Us that Jesus sinned!

The reason he gave was that "Jesus sinned when he 'worried' his Mother".

We answered: It's Better that He "worried" His human mother than DISOBEY His Human & Spiritual Father: The GOD of Heaven, Earth & of ALL Universal Creation ! ! !

22
There are a total of 41 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 | last
Last PostTotal
Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists...
christopher000 from rhode island: "what's bad for humankind are satan's minions..."
-5 sec 
Did Tuesday's 'blood' eclipse signal the End Times?
john thompson from ms: "if you believe all that hebrew roots hooey ! there have..."
-36 min 
Is the Name “Easter” of Pagan Origin?
silofolous from usa: "john y: 'christians are not supposed to be celebrating..."
-49 min 


Christ About Father's Busines
Dr. Curt D. Daniel
Conscience

True Spirituality
Sunday Service
Faith Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Eyes That See
Mark Pannell

Jon Couch
Called, Sanctified, Preserved

This Day Ministries
Radio Broadcast
Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Mistakes Of Modern Evangelism

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Gospel of John
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3

Robert Rubino
Theonomy versus Apostasy

We Are All Theonomists Now!
Fellowship Baptist Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Don Bell
Why does pain exist?

Lantana Grace Church
Sunday - PM
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Dr. Baucham: "Simply Astonishing!"

Bauch­am: "Any­one who adm­ires the Pur­it­ans simply must have the Pur­itan Hard Driv­e."
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon: Noah The Movie – A Failure
Mark S. Wisniewski






                   
Prayer meetings are the throbbing machinery of the church. ... C. H. Spurgeon
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help

HTML Embed | More
Flash Widget | More
Our Staff Picks | Info
Featured Sermon | More

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
ROKU TV
Kindle Reader

FOLLOW
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
HELP
RSS & Podcasts
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Favorites
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

NEWSLETTER
View Latest Issue
Subscribe
Unsubscribe | Change
Privacy Policy
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
QR Codes New!
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes | WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | API | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.
Our Services | Testimonials New!
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads

CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.