members, click to sign in..
 
SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Android Version 2.1 Update! We've already released our first update to the Android app which includes auto-retry of playback after network interruption, maps support in tablets, stability fixes, and more! .. click for more info!
 

3,525 active users!!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
APR 16, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -11 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014 | TIPS Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
COVER Page ALL News CHOICE VIDEOS User COMMENTS
THURSDAY, JAN 15, 2009| 43 comments
Most Americans Pick and Choose Religious Beliefs
The majority of American adults pick and choose their religious beliefs to create, in essence, a ‚Äúcustomized‚ÄĚ religion rather than adopting the set of beliefs taught by a particular church, a new study found.

By a three to one margin (71 percent to 26 percent), Americans say they are more likely to personally develop their own set of religious beliefs than accept a comprehensive set of beliefs taught by a church or denomination, a Barna study, released Monday, shows.


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
christianpost.com

Faith vs. presumption?
|  START  |  Recommended sermons | more..
•  Evidences of Genuine Faith • Dr. Mark Minnick | 3/8/2011
•  Faith vs. presumption?Dr. Alan Cairns | 11/2/2009
•  Saved By Grace Through Faith • Jeff Noblit | 1/12/2007
•  Defending the Christian Faith • Ken Ham | 8/30/2007

   03/21/14  |  Are Young Christians ‚ÄėEmbarrassingly Ignorant‚Äô of Their Faith? • 7 comments
   03/17/14  |  In a Majority of Nations Most People Link Morality to Faith in... • 4 comments
   08/04/13  |  At Christian Companies, Religious Principles Complement Business... • 10 comments
   05/24/13  |  Research: Many Churchgoers Not Open about Their Faith • 83 comments
   05/24/13  |  Faith healers charged with murder after 2nd death • 32 comments
MORE RELATED ( FAITH ) NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.1 for Android Mobile Devices • 47 comments
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 9 comments
   04/13/14  |  Feminists Go Bonkers Over Kirsten Dunst‚Äôs One, Simple Comment • 39 comments
   04/13/14  |  U2's Bono Opens Up About Jesus, God And Praying With His Kids • 11 comments
   04/09/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: Kindle Fire + Nook Tablet Version 2.1! • 11 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
   07/27/13  |  3 Dead When Bus Carrying Teens Crashes in Indiana • 34 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.1 for Android Mobile Devices • 47 comments
   04/16/14  |  Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists... • 7 comments
   04/16/14  |  U.S. taxpayers pay to teach Islam • 4 comments
   04/16/14  |  High noon at Bryan College
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 9 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 43 user comment(s)
News Item1/19/09 2:15 PM
hidemi williges | san francisco, ca  Find all comments by hidemi williges
John Yurich USA wrote:
I am reluctant to preach the Gospel Of Jesus via verbal communication because I am not that eloquent in verbal communication.
Do you know that Moses used that same excuse.
43

News Item1/19/09 7:40 AM
rogerant | Saskatoon, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by rogerant
John Yurich USA wrote:
I am reluctant to preach the Gospel Of Jesus via verbal communication because I am not that eloquent in verbal communication.
1 Cor 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with WISDOM of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

Besides the fact that it does not require eloquent words, let me ask you, have you written to any of your own parishioners?

42

News Item1/19/09 6:20 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
DJC49 wrote:
If it makes no difference, then why are you reluctant to share your beliefs with those actual flesh and blood Roman Catholics around you? Why are you discriminating against them with whom you LIVE? Don't THEY need to hear the truth as well?
Obviously, JY, you don't understand the biblical meaning of the word "preach." And I am grateful that Jesus, Paul, Peter actually SPOKE the words of the Gospel rather than only wrote letters about it. I can't imagine Peter handing out pamphlets at Pentecost instead of speaking!
So it's okay to inform RCs of your beliefs over the Internet but NOT okay to share those same beliefs with fellow parishioners? You must be either ashamed ... or afraid of something.
I am reluctant to preach the Gospel Of Jesus via verbal communication because I am not that eloquent in verbal communication. I am more eloquent in written communication. And my fellow parishioners at the local Catholic Church can learn the Gospel Of Jesus by watching Protestant ministers on television. That is how I learned the Gospel Of Jesus by watching Billy Graham and other Protestant ministers. Not everybody can be good at verbal communication so there is nothing wrong with the written word to preach the Gospel Of Jesus.
41

News Item1/18/09 8:41 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
John Yurich USA wrote:
What difference does it make if I preach the Gospel Of Jesus to other Catholics on discussion forums and not by verbal communication?
Perhaps it would be enlightening if you copy and paste some of your 'preaching' of the gospel on Catholic discussion forums here on this thread. I would be interested to see some.
40

News Item1/18/09 7:24 AM
DJC49 | Florida  Contact via emailFind all comments by DJC49
John Yurich USA wrote:
What difference does it make if I preach the Gospel Of Jesus to other Catholics on discussion forums and not by verbal communication?
If it makes no difference, then why are you reluctant to share your beliefs with those actual flesh and blood Roman Catholics around you? Why are you discriminating against them with whom you LIVE? Don't THEY need to hear the truth as well?

John Yurich USA wrote:
Where in the Bible does it state that the Gospel Of Jesus must be preached by verbal communication and not by the written word?
Obviously, JY, you don't understand the biblical meaning of the word "preach." And I am grateful that Jesus, Paul, Peter actually SPOKE the words of the Gospel rather than only wrote letters about it. I can't imagine Peter handing out pamphlets at Pentecost instead of speaking!

John Yurich USA wrote:
And why would I want to make my priest and fellow parishioners cognizant of something that is none of their business in the first place (That I do not adhere to all Catholic doctrines)?
So it's okay to inform RCs of your beliefs over the Internet but NOT okay to share those same beliefs with fellow parishioners? You must be either ashamed ... or afraid of something.
39

News Item1/18/09 6:34 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
DJC49 wrote:
John Yurich USA,
When I stated that: "you don't share the truth; you hide the light given you under a bushel; you tell none of your fellow Catholics about your (supposed) salvation by faith alone in Christ." I was NOT referring to INTERNET DISCUSSION FORUMS where, like this one, you can remain anonymous! I was talking about You sharing your "Protestant" beliefs with those parishioners where you take your flesh and blood body to worship on Sundays (and Holy Days of Obligation). There's a HUGE difference between the two! Let me put it this way:
Does your LOCAL RC priest know of your beliefs? And what about your fellow RCC members?
Huh?
What difference does it make if I preach the Gospel Of Jesus to other Catholics on discussion forums and not by verbal communication? Where in the Bible does it state that the Gospel Of Jesus must be preached by verbal communication and not by the written word? And why would I want to make my priest and fellow parishioners cognizant of something that is none of their business in the first place(That I do not adhere to all Catholic doctrines)?
38

News Item1/17/09 4:55 PM
Bazza | Australia  Find all comments by Bazza
A sermon all should listen to how a man is justified by works!Biblical works . Dead faith, easy faith = lost

http://magillfreechurch.org.au/MP3s/Jam2.24.mp3.

Most american pick and.....Its interesting that Paul Washers sermons have a very high of the top 50 sermons every month.There must be alot of christians who go to other churchs who listen to his messages. Whats different about his messages, id say his understanding of Romans 7:14-25 and ones soul knows this.
One only has to read church history to see the reformers take on sactification is much different than today though we have the same confessions. The devil is cleaver. We need a fresh reformation. One that deals with easy believism (low veiw of regeneration P. W)too many today who know anything about King David they know King David committed adultry and excuse themself to do the same because David did and he was a Christian.This is not the reason that, that account was given us. Its not the competing rule.
Too many today in reformed circles know the doctrine of Justification by faith ALONE and STOP at that as if that was some sort of magic bullet. I agree Just- alone is the starting point of true faith but its never alone in the person Justified. Let not sin reign

37

News Item1/17/09 3:03 PM
Pikestaff  Find all comments by Pikestaff
"The majority of American adults pick and choose their religious beliefs to create, in essence, a ‚Äúcustomized‚ÄĚ religion"

The new president of America does this - so why can't the people do it???
The inaugural circus he has laid on demonstrates his picking, choosing and distinct lack of real Christian principles.

36

News Item1/17/09 2:45 PM
Alias  Find all comments by Alias
Facilitator A wrote:
"THAT WOULD BE SIN."
!CAUTION! !CAUTION! !CAUTION!
Maybe the question should be, "Is it a sin to use an alias the first time?"

It that is so, then further aliases would just be cumulative sin.

Does not one sin condemn?

Or, we may ask, "Is it okay to pretend, or act, as in the theater, if everyone knows one is acting?"

Who is the One who condemns? And, who is the One who justifies? Is it not one and the same?

35

News Item1/17/09 1:32 PM
Facilitator A | SermonAudio Forum  Find all comments by Facilitator A
rogerant wrote:
Changing your alias I suppose would allow you to break or transgress those rules or laws. That would be sin.
"THAT WOULD BE SIN."

!CAUTION! !CAUTION! !CAUTION!

34

News Item1/17/09 8:33 AM
Anti antinomian  Find all comments by Anti antinomian
rogerant wrote:
1) Yes Legalism aka Christiana, there are rules (laws)on this forum that don't allow you to post back to back.

2)You obviously adhere to some type of Wesleyan Perfectionist theology. As for myself, the closer I get to God's Holiness the more the depths of my deep rooted sin is exposed.

Mr. Antinomian (Roger) aka Walleyed Fisherman with mp3 player - playing Pink - while off-roading in your jeep:

1) YOU are more concerned with keeping the rules of SermonAudio than you are with keeping the laws of God.

Do you not know? - "The LAW of the LORD is PERFECT converting the soul."

"The testimonies of the LORD are sure, making wise the simple."

Why do you post a diatribe on keeping the rules of SA, and toss the Word of the LORD to the wind?

2) Why do you want to label anyone who loves the law of the LORD, a Wesleyan perfectionist - a legalist? Is it because that absolves you - being a Calvinist - of having to know the word of the LORD, and to submit in obedience?

Oh, and the smell of hypocrisy in false humility is a stench in the nostrils of the LORD, and people don't like it either - whether it is in the halls of Congress or on the streets of Saskatoon.

33

News Item1/17/09 8:11 AM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
rogerant wrote:
As for myself, the closer I get to God's Holiness the more the depths of my deep rooted sin is exposed. There are more sins exposed, and therefore more grace that one must draw upon. "But, thanks be to God for the Lord Jesus Christ!
Personally I think you are correct in this statement. Sanctification does equal improvement, without which a profession of faith means nothing, but with improvement comes a greater awareness of what sin actually is. The closer we get to God, the more we feel sin, even though we might be sinning less. Is is very trying, but any improvement brought about by the word and the Spirit is a cause for rejoicing. Thanks be unto God for our Lord Jesus Christ!
32

News Item1/17/09 8:00 AM
Anti Antinomian  Find all comments by Anti Antinomian
Roger,

I do not know Anti-nomian, though I did say that you want to indulge Grace to excuse your sins, and to lead a lifestyle no different than a pagan.

Well, that's a loose translation, but you get the point.

Mr. Walleyed Fisherman, how has salvation/redemption changed your life? Is there no difference?

Is there no work of sanctification in conforming you to the image of Christ?

Are you waiting for the transformation to come at Resurrection?

You are too indulgent in Grace, Roger.

Have you read Bonhoeffer's "Cheap Grace?" On 2nd thought, maybe it is "Cost of Discipleship."

Perhaps you should.

Oh, and how would you know my different aliases? Who ever said that my name is Sharon? I've never communicated with you or anyone else off-line except for DJC49. Are you in cahoots with him?

Why do you come to his defense so often?

You follow him around these boards like a little puppy.

31

News Item1/17/09 7:48 AM
rogerant | Saskatoon, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by rogerant
Antinomian wrote:
Yes Legalism aka Christiana, there are rules (laws)on this forum that don't allow you to post back to back. The purpose for identifying yourself as alias is not so you can post back to back and break the rules. Nor has sermon audio placed it there because they support christian's misrepresenting themselves.Changing your alias I suppose would allow you to break or transgress those rules or laws. That would be sin. I thought that you had the ability or were empowered by the Holy Spirit not to sin? By your own standards you must not be saved. Rather unfortunate wouldn't you say.

Please read back in my posts to see if I said that "One could sin as much as one likes". We are commanded not to, but since we still are sinful flesh we still do.

You obviously adhere to some type of Wesleyan Perfectionist theology. As for myself, the closer I get to God's Holiness the more the depths of my deep rooted sin is exposed. There are more sins exposed, and therefore more grace that one must draw upon. "But, thanks be to God for the Lord Jesus Christ!

30

News Item1/17/09 5:11 AM
Antinomian | World  Find all comments by Antinomian
rogerant wrote:
aka Antinomian
Shame on you roger I changed my name many times because I could not reply the second time . I have known people that have replied twice so I thought I had to change my name to bypass some thing. Coz I am a bad typist and (the time) I copied my message untill it worked - then It did only because some one else has replyed you.... I rarely come on this forum maybe once a month and today was one of them.

As to the Truth I find no truth in your reply just playing the man!
On my add comment its say name or Alias. I just do as it says. If you have a problem with that sorry.

But about what I have stated I find nothing in your reply that is truthful. I didn,t say one can sin as much as he like u
One is an antinomian not because he says he not nor because he believe the law is binding still yet say with another breath we can continue in sin. What does Paul really say!! That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind is enmit

29

News Item1/16/09 8:42 PM
rogerant | Saskatoon, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by rogerant
anti wrote:
[AUTHOR]rogerant wrote:
Romans 7:14
Note here to, Paul is speaking in the first person, present indicative mood. Not in the past tense.
Read on..
aka Sharon S. aka Antinomian aka Christians aka Kendall aka Judgment aka Hope aka Me aka passing by aka Faith aka Sentinel aka whatever alias you use

Why do you hide behind all of these alias's? I thought that only criminals hid behind alias's and cloaks.

You don't realize the how far you fall short of the truth. You do not know yourself. You think that you are walking above and beyond the law. You believe that you are more spiritual than the Paul of Romans 7.

You spend time on these blogs condemning and the salvation of those who disagree with you, while lost sinners die on the street.

come join the rest of us sinners, in God's grace, and repent of this self righteousness.

I concur with the chief of sinners. Thanks be to God for the Lord Jesus Christ, for saving me by His grace for my inability to overcome sin. I am happy for you that are living the victorious christian life. As for me, I need a savior, and continual washing of the lamb.

Why are you misrepresenting your true identity?

28

News Item1/16/09 7:57 PM
anti | ..  Find all comments by anti
[AUTHOR]rogerant[/AUTHOR]Romans 7:14
Note here to, Paul is speaking in the first person, present indicative mood. Not in the past tense.

Read on..
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin,

in Rom 7.14& what is paul talking about law, what law there are many laws ceremonial,10 comandment, all of Gods word, law of works that-that unregenerate man can do, then there is the law of the Spirit!
No condemation to them that are in Christ Jesus (root or United or Justified declared) WHO WALK not after the flesh but after the Spirit.

The roman 7. 14 is in the present because he paul in living in the present prior to 7.14 paul state what has happened past tense continully what are the benifits and comforts the Christian has because of it.Our dead to sin priciple past tense. why would paul then say serve sin in 7.25 is our modern veiw of living in contined sin wrong? Let not sin reign in your members without which no man SHALL see GOD!

27

News Item1/16/09 6:43 PM
Antimomian | Spirit of Grace.  Find all comments by Antimomian
captivity of Christ you do the work because its all done for you in the past tence. Too many today dont read there bible in the Spirit. One is not only justified in the past tence even their sactification is in the eris tence. If you read Romans as a whole not just certain verses or chapters you will find when paul say one is not justified...works...you must also read too Roman 6.1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid That right God forbid may it never be said. That is why Paul say nearly in every second part of his episles sanctif.... by the Spirit- Holy S! Not works of the law - Flesh!! Arminian rubish!!I believe if the reformers and puritan were alive today they would question our veiw of sanctication! W C Faith say they Just- Santi are insepratable then dont. That is why Paul could say with out contradiction if you do this you will die but if you throught the SPIRIT.....through the Spirit is the blessed Key that unlock, works of letter of law and the true Spirit...We need today another Age of John the baptist who preached not antinomian junk Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: Fruit because of the ROOT Christ!United to christ! Hope this help you! Not PERFECT but looking to HIM for All things
26

News Item1/16/09 6:37 PM
rogerant | Saskatoon, Canada  Contact via emailFind all comments by rogerant
Anti nomian wrote:
Christ that is in you I can do all things
Romans 7:14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me....But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Note here to, Paul is speaking in the first person, present indicative mood. Not in the past tense.

25

News Item1/16/09 6:17 PM
Anti nomian | world  Find all comments by Anti nomian
rogerant wrote:
Actually, not just lying and stealing. I break all of the commandment by the time that I get to breakfast. And they can be summed up this way. I have not loved the Lord God with all of my heart, and I have not loved my neighbor as myself.
My first thoughts when I get our of bed are, "man, I didn't get enouph sleep" Not, "Thank you God for that sleep!
My next thought is, maaake coffey! Not for my neighbor, but for myself!
What say you? Have you followed all of the commandments of active and passive obedience before you eat breakfast. Did you sleep in your own bed last night, or did a homeless person sleep in it while you slept on the floor?
"The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air of nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay His head"
Your assertion sounds like legalism and a high regard for your ability to manifest evident graces!
Hi roger not sure if its intended but your statement here is incorect. You seem prowed of the fact you do this every morning with no grace (Gods Grace that works in you to will and do of His good plesure, Christ that is in you I can do all things..Holy Spirit Grace that has past tence regenerated you and me) of changing your condition. bring every thought into the

cont..

24
There are a total of 43 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 | last
Last PostTotal
Russian jet passes near US warship
strat: "putin is simply taking advantage of the fact that the west has chosen weak..."
-9 min 
Is the Name ‚ÄúEaster‚ÄĚ of Pagan Origin?
care to reconsider from about passover being over: " john thompson seems the..."
-44 min 21 
Pope Francis: ‚ÄėThe Devil is Here, Even in the 21st Century‚Äô
baptist: " sharing good news of course i love you baptists. why do you think i am..."
-46 min 56 


The Briefing 01-15-14
Knoxville-Powell, TN
Temple Baptist Church
Play! | More

Dr. Curt D. Daniel
Conscience

True Spirituality
Sunday Service
Faith Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Eyes That See
Mark Pannell

Jon Couch
Called, Sanctified, Preserved

This Day Ministries
Radio Broadcast
Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Gospel of John
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Mistakes Of Modern Evangelism

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3

Robert Rubino
Theonomy versus Apostasy

We Are All Theonomists Now!
Fellowship Baptist Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Don Bell
Why does pain exist?

Lantana Grace Church
Sunday - PM
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Dr. Baucham: "Simply Astonishing!"

Bauch­am: "Any­one who adm­ires the Pur­it­ans simply must have the Pur­itan Hard Driv­e."
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon: You Don't Need To Repent...
E. A. Johnston






                   
Prayer meetings are the throbbing machinery of the church. ... C. H. Spurgeon
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help

HTML Embed | More
Flash Widget | More
Our Staff Picks | Info
Featured Sermon | More

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
ROKU TV
Kindle Reader

FOLLOW
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
HELP
RSS & Podcasts
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Favorites
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

NEWSLETTER
View Latest Issue
Subscribe
Unsubscribe | Change
Privacy Policy
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
QR Codes New!
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes | WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | API | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.
Our Services | Testimonials New!
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads

CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.