members, click to sign in..
 
SITE NOTICE | MORE..
Android Version 2.1 Update! We've already released our first update to the Android app which includes auto-retry of playback after network interruption, maps support in tablets, stability fixes, and more! .. click for more info!
 

3,584 active users!!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
APR 16, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -20 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2014 | TIPS Subscribe to the breaking newsWhat is RSS?
COVER Page ALL News CHOICE VIDEOS User COMMENTS
FRIDAY, MAY 5, 2006| 30 comments
Making phony ID documents for illegal workers is a big business
WASHINGTON - Forgers are making tens of millions, and possibly billions, of dollars selling counterfeit Social Security cards, driver's licenses, immigrant registration cards and other papers to an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants.

The dominant forgery-and-distribution network in the United States allegedly is controlled by the Castorena family, say U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials. Its members emigrated from Mexico in the late 1980s and have used their printing skills and business acumen to capture a big piece of the booming industry.

Only trained experts can distinguish its fake identity documents from real ones, and the Castorena Family Organization, or CFO, as ICE officials call it, has spread to at least 50 cities in 33 states.

The rise of illegal-document vendors is an unintended consequence of the 1986 Immigration Reform and Control Act, which is widely ...


CLICK HERE to Read Entire Article
www.mercurynews.com

   03/31/14  |  Hundreds of children abandoned en route to US: Mexico • 2 comments
   08/23/13  |  Obama Administration Considers Plan to Bolster Border Security:... • 6 comments
   07/10/13  |  GOP immigration plan devised by Communist Party • 2 comments
   06/28/13  |  New Group, Evangelicals for Biblical Immigration, Opposes Gang... • 6 comments
   06/09/13  |  Campaign demands Christians give 'dignity' to illegals • 18 comments
MORE RELATED ( IMMIGRATION ) NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.1 for Android Mobile Devices • 47 comments
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 9 comments
   04/13/14  |  Feminists Go Bonkers Over Kirsten Dunst’s One, Simple Comment • 39 comments
   04/13/14  |  U2's Bono Opens Up About Jesus, God And Praying With His Kids • 11 comments
   04/09/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: Kindle Fire + Nook Tablet Version 2.1! • 11 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   02/07/14  |  Bringing the Gospel of John to Every Home in Austin, TX • 31 comments
   01/07/14  |  SermonAudio Partners with RFC for the 2014 Family Conference at... • 1 comments
   01/01/14  |  Happy New Year from SermonAudio! • 29 comments
   12/10/13  |  SermonAudio Broadcaster Loses Historic Church Building To Fire • 3 comments
   07/27/13  |  3 Dead When Bus Carrying Teens Crashes in Indiana • 34 comments
OTHER CHOICE NEWS | MORE..
   04/16/14  |  SermonAudio Tip: SermonAudio App v2.1 for Android Mobile Devices • 47 comments
   04/16/14  |  Bill Nye Says He Wanted to Expose Why Ken Ham and Creationists... • 7 comments
   04/16/14  |  U.S. taxpayers pay to teach Islam • 4 comments
   04/16/14  |  High noon at Bryan College
   04/16/14  |  As Titanic sank, he pleaded, 'believe in the Lord Jesus!' • 9 comments
OTHER RECENT NEWS | MORE..

COMMENTS | show all | add new  
    Sorting Order:  
· Page 1 ·  Found: 30 user comment(s)
News Item1/24/14 1:34 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
John Yurich USA wrote:
Yes. What do you want John Beechy?
John Yurich, show me where in the scriptures it states that salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and where in the scriptures it states that trusting in Jesus alone means the same thing as salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and show me in the scriptures where Christ created a Lutheran church.

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

30

News Item1/24/14 4:33 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John Beechy wrote:
John Yurich?
Yes. What do you want John Beechy?
29

News Item1/24/14 3:18 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
John Yurich?
28

News Item1/23/14 1:53 AM
CAB  Find all comments by CAB
John Beechy wrote:
Show me where in scriptures it states ..trusting in Jesus alone means the same thing as salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone..where Christ created a Lutheran church. If the so-called..Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth..they would simply be churches as Christ created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church..and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ..
It's all through the scriptures we're saved by faith in Jesus, but the Bible doesn't say we can never lose our faith, ergo our salvation. Bible shows examples, gives urgent warnings to: stay abiding in the vine, build our house (life) on the rock, and that life is a test to see if we will put God first in our life and love our neighbor as ourself.

Joining a church doesn't make one a Christian. But organized Christianity has worth; God can and does use all things for good to those who love God and are called according to his purpose.

There were heresies in Paul's churches also, and there will always be heresies. Satan is the arch deceiver, the god of this world, has infiltrated everything and it's our job to read the Bible, let the Holy Spirit lead us into all Truth.

27

News Item1/22/14 9:49 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
Show me where in the scriptures it states that salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and where in the scriptures it states that trusting in Jesus alone means the same thing as salvation is by justification by faith in Jesus alone, and show me in the scriptures where Christ created a Lutheran church.

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

John Yurich USA wrote:
The Bible states that salvation is by Justification By Faith in Jesus alone, which means the same thing as trusting in Jesus alone for salvation....
26

News Item1/20/14 3:26 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John Beechy wrote:
Why do you say trusting in Jesus alone for salvation when the scriptures do not say trusting in Jesus alone for salvation?
If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.
The Bible states that salvation is by Justification By Faith in Jesus alone, which means the same thing as trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. And Baptist and Evangelical Protestant Churches are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches because they teach salvation is only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation(Justification By Faith in Jesus alone). Then Luther was not saved as he started the Lutheran Church?
25

News Item1/20/14 2:34 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
Why do you say trusting in Jesus alone for salvation when the scriptures do not say trusting in Jesus alone for salvation?

If the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe truth, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.

John Yurich USA wrote:
The Bible states Justification By Faith in Jesus alone which means salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. Baptists and other Evangelical Protestant Churches teach the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation and thus are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches.
24

News Item1/20/14 1:32 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John Beechy wrote:
Why do you say salvation is trusting in Jesus alone? And if true, and the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe this, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.
The Bible states Justification By Faith in Jesus alone which means salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. Baptists and other Evangelical Protestant Churches teach the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation and thus are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches.
23

News Item1/20/14 11:32 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
John Yurich USA wrote:
Every Baptist and other Evangelical Protestant Church has in their Statement of Faith that they teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. So seeing as McCain is a member of a Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona then he had to make a public profession of faith trusting in Jesus alone for salvation.
Why do you say salvation is trusting in Jesus alone? And if true, and the so-called Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches teach and believe this, then there would be no need for a Baptist or an Evangelical Protestant description of the church, for they would simply be churches as Christ has created, because Christ did not create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church, and therefore Baptist and Evangelical churches are not real churches because the ones who have created them are not Christ and are obviously teaching something in addition to the teachings of Christ for that is why they have the Baptist and Evangelical Protestant description to describe their extra biblical teaching that they have conjured up in their depraved minds.
22

News Item1/19/14 5:23 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Bolare wrote:
John Yurich
They call Him "Lord Lord" and in His name do "many wonderful works" - Yet you say they don't trust in Him unto salvation?
Who then would they be trusting for salvation?
Might it be themselves?
For example are these people believing that their human ability to 'trust/faith' in Christ is that which saves?
Every Baptist and other Evangelical Protestant Church has in their Statement of Faith that they teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. So seeing as McCain is a member of a Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona then he had to make a public profession of faith trusting in Jesus alone for salvation.

Jim Lincoln, There are millions of individuals who become Born Again by trusting in Jesus alone for salvation during Altar Calls. My Born Again Non Denominational brother became Born Again and started trusting in Jesus alone for salvation during an Altar Call. Same thing with my Baptist friend who became Born Again and started trusting in Jesus alone during an Altar Call at his Independent Baptist Church when he was about 12 years old.

21

News Item1/19/14 2:28 PM
Bolare | JJh  Find all comments by Bolare
John Yurich USA wrote:
I suppose the kind of church that doesn't teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation
John Yurich
They call Him "Lord Lord" and in His name do "many wonderful works" - Yet you say they don't trust in Him unto salvation?

Who then would they be trusting for salvation?

Might it be themselves?

For example are these people believing that their human ability to 'trust/faith' in Christ is that which saves?

20

News Item1/19/14 2:24 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
Ah, John Y., here I was having fun typing on my tablet and then I saw your message. This required me to fire up my big computer. as I pointed out to you, John, an altar call is not biblical.

Acts 17
30 "Therefore having overlooked the times of ignorance, God is now declaring to men that all everywhere should repent,
31 because He has fixed a day in which He will judge the world in righteousness through a Man whom He has appointed, having furnished proof to all men by raising Him from the dead."---NASB

you have not repented, you still attend that international criminal organization, the Romish church.

Carey Hardy wrote:
Jesus did NOT call people to make a “one time” decision about Him, but to follow Him all their lives. He taught that one mark of true faith is a life that continually confesses Him.…
The invitation system leads many to trust their eternal destination to confidence in a “confession” even though they may openly live in rebellion to Him throughout their lives.
Excerpt from ---A Close Look at Invitations and Altar Calls
19

News Item1/19/14 1:59 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
Bolare wrote:
John Yurich
What kind of church do you think Christ is identifying here in these verses? And what do you think their error was?
Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
I suppose the kind of church that doesn't teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. The Bible teaches that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. So Baptist and other Evangelical Protestant Churches are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches as they teach the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation.
18

News Item1/19/14 1:48 PM
Bolare | JJh  Find all comments by Bolare
John Yurich USA wrote:
They teach the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation.
John Yurich
What kind of church do you think Christ is identifying here in these verses? And what do you think their error was?

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

17

News Item1/19/14 1:01 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John Beechy wrote:
So what you're saying is that Christ did not create Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches and that Satan himself is a believer.
What has Satan got to do with this discussion about McCain? Why do you dispute that Baptist and Evangelical Protestant Churches are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches? They teach the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation.
16

News Item1/19/14 11:09 AM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
So what you're saying is that Christ did not create Baptist and Evangelical Protestant churches and that Satan himself is a believer.

John Yurich USA wrote:
Baptist and other Evangelical Protestant Churches are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches because they teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. And McCain has stated that he is a Born Again believer because he trusts in Jesus alone for salvation. If he joined that Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona he had to make a public profession of faith stating that he trusts in Jesus alone for salvation.
15

News Item1/19/14 5:55 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John Beechy wrote:
Since when did Christ create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church and since when does Christ say that one becomes a believer by calling himself a Baptist?
Baptist and other Evangelical Protestant Churches are Christ centered Bible Believing Churches because they teach that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation. And McCain has stated that he is a Born Again believer because he trusts in Jesus alone for salvation. If he joined that Baptist Church in Phoenix, Arizona he had to make a public profession of faith stating that he trusts in Jesus alone for salvation.
14

News Item1/18/14 10:27 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
Since when did Christ create a Baptist church or an Evangelical Protestant church and since when does Christ say that one becomes a believer by calling himself a Baptist?

John Yurich USA wrote:
Since when is the Baptist religion an unbelieving religion? Baptist Churches are Evangelical Protestant believing churches. And thus McCain being a Baptist is a Born Again believer.
13

News Item1/18/14 8:01 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
John Beechy wrote:
What kind of goofy moron even cares when he is just another unbeliever no matter what sect of the unbelieving religion he claims to be part of?
Since when is the Baptist religion an unbelieving religion? Baptist Churches are Evangelical Protestant believing churches. And thus McCain being a Baptist is a Born Again believer.
12

News Item1/18/14 7:03 PM
John Beechy  Find all comments by John Beechy
[Removed by Moderator Alpha]
11
There are a total of 30 user comments displayed | add new comment |Subscribe to these comments
Jump to Page : [1] 2 | last
Last PostTotal
Is the Name “Easter” of Pagan Origin?
care to reconsider from about passover being over: " john thompson seems the..."
-20 min 21 
Pope Francis: ‘The Devil is Here, Even in the 21st Century’
baptist: " sharing good news of course i love you baptists. why do you think i am..."
-22 min 56 
Russian jet passes near US warship
mike from new york: " saunders the russians seem to be using this ukraine problem..."
-2 hrs 


O Sing a New Song to the Lord
Dr. Curt D. Daniel
Conscience

True Spirituality
Sunday Service
Faith Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Eyes That See
Mark Pannell

Jon Couch
Called, Sanctified, Preserved

This Day Ministries
Radio Broadcast
Play! | MP3

Ken Wimer
Our Lord's Grave

Gospel of John
Shreveport Grace Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Mistakes Of Modern Evangelism

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Teaching
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Bob Vincent
The Administration of Evil

The Unseen War
Grace Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3

Robert Rubino
Theonomy versus Apostasy

We Are All Theonomists Now!
Fellowship Baptist Church
Video!Play! | MP4

Don Bell
Why does pain exist?

Lantana Grace Church
Sunday - PM
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Dr. Baucham: "Simply Astonishing!"

Bauch­am: "Any­one who adm­ires the Pur­it­ans simply must have the Pur­itan Hard Driv­e."
www.puritandownloads.com/sw..

Sermon:
A Tour Of Hell
E. A. Johnston






                   
Prayer meetings are the throbbing machinery of the church. ... C. H. Spurgeon
Site-Wide RSS & Podcast | Help
Select Podcast Format | Help

HTML Embed | More
Flash Widget | More
Our Staff Picks | Info
Featured Sermon | More

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App
Android New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
ROKU TV
Kindle Reader

FOLLOW
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
HELP
RSS & Podcasts
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Favorites
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

NEWSLETTER
View Latest Issue
Subscribe
Unsubscribe | Change
Privacy Policy
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
QR Codes New!
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes | WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | API | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.
Our Services | Testimonials New!
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads

CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.