Dorman Memorial Chapel constitutes one section of the main building. It carries the church theme throughout, and the setting is very appropriate for the daily meditations which are conducted in the beautiful sanctuary. The exposed redwood beams, brick walls, and tinted windows make for a worshipful environment. The building has a seating capacity of four hundred, along with a spacious lobby, which, under crowded conditions, can accommodate an additional seventy people. On February 23, 1968, the Chapel was formally dedicated and named after Dr. W. J. Dorman, seminary dean from 1956-1967.