Sign in or signup

6,135 active users!!Bandwidth
WEDNESDAY
APR 26, 2017
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local & Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -10 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ MIKE ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon The Distinguishing Characteristics of the True... | Mike Riccardi
John Tennessee from SC
"Mike Riccardi is a modern-day Jonathan Edwards. I wish more people knew of..."
-7 hrs 
Sermon Hate Speech | Mike Hoggard
Wanda from south
-9 hrs 
Sermon Why am I a Hellfire and Brimstone Preacher? | Dr. Dan Ferrell
Jennifer Mason from Memphis
-9 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item4/25/17 9:28 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 32 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Strange, WND picked this particular country when there are many others where homeschooling is illegal as well - - including those that are Lutheran, Orthodox, or Catholic in background. Wikipedia has a fairly good article on it. WND should also be blaming Pope Francis, since he is the one who arranged the meeting between Obama and Raul Castro /Homeschooling_international_status_andstatisticshttps://en.m.wikipedia.org wiki/Homeschooling_international_status_and_statistics
See also media-biasfact-check-makes-wnds-fakest-fact-checkers-list/ (Media Bias/Fact Check Makes WND’s Fakest Fact Checkers List)
Indeed fact checkers should always be fact checked. See what they say about the NY Times, CBS, Snopes, or mainstream media in general, and you'll be able to determine if they are reliable fact checkers.

The most important reason Raul is against home schooling is because he's a Communist, Jim. He met with your former Caesar because they are kindred spirits. So is Francis for that matter. That there are others opposed to homeschooling is not relevant to Cuba, as you know.


News Item4/25/17 8:39 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 33 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
8
comments
Ah, central planning. It shouldn't be news by now what it leads to.

News Item4/24/17 5:20 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 48 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Yes, Mike of N.Y., this is why President Trump wants to do some serious borrowing to rebuild the bridges and roads in this country.
Centralized power, WFP, is the way to go, but hey if people want to go to extra expense of generating their own power, and selling excess back to the power companies, many power companies go for that! Though things aren't perfect in this part of the world either, http://tinyurl.com/kr9zneg (Duke Energy says solar power will cost N.C. customers $1 billion too much}
kfg, most of the ancient Egyptians were satisfied with their form of government. You'll notice it was the Hebrews that were made slaves not the Egyptians.
---
---) besides this from the NY Times, ,
No problem if the fedgov wants to maintain fed roads, Jim. State and local roads and bridges are a different matter. And as you know, the fedgov is flat broke. That reminds, there should soon be fake threats of govt shutdown if we don't spend lots more. Can't wait for NY times fake version of events.

News Item4/24/17 1:10 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 52 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
What kind of an adult who is educated can't change a lightbulb?
The kind who identify as non lightbulb changers.

News Item4/24/17 12:12 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 53 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments
Wayfarer Pilgrim wrote:
We had an unknown fire at a transponder station that knocked out power for 20,000 at 2am last night, it sounds familiar and I'm just hoping it's a coon nest and not the North Koreans cyber attack.
Don't give the NKs too much credit. The grid is old and isn't being kept up as it should be. Kind of like roads and bridges (at least in NYS)

News Item4/24/17 8:05 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 57 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
Communism doesn't rise to the level of ideology. It is an evil criminal enterprise, and should be held as such and treated accordingly. What its supposed theory is, is irrelevant in light of its practice. We modern folk have such a hard time defining things rightly. We can't even see ISIS as Islam played out to its logical conclusion, because we don't like the idea that false God-hating, people-hating religion actually exists. Political correctness runs amok and all things good and bad are held to be equally valid.

News Item4/23/17 9:47 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments
kjg wrote:
Jim, Both of my parents were older teenagers when they experienced the Dustbowl and the Great Depression. They survived by growing food and canning it. They passed wisdom to me to trust in God for help and not to rely on the government. There is no shame in preparing for disasters. Even the Bible has several accounts and proverbs about preparing for disasters. I will feel sorry for people who think that the government will respond in a timely manner to rescue them.
It does not matter whether the SA story is true or not. What matters is whether people can survive through disasters.
Jim doesn't worry about such things. He thinks food comes from the grocery store, and when it doesn't, Caesar will deliver. Funny thing is, it was only a few decades ago that it was typical for people to can and otherwise put up food, not just for hard times, but because it was wise and economical to do so. Still is for those who have eyes to see.

News Item4/23/17 2:38 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Ignominious, the Progressive Left does not exist, except in the minds of the Regressive Left.

News Item4/23/17 1:14 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Hmm
---
http://tinyurl.com/jo8bfj5 (Skills and Strategies | Fake News vs. Real News: Determining the Reliability of Sources)
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

News Item4/23/17 1:08 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments
Which is why many who see the handwriting are going off the grid, or at least minimizing its need.

News Item4/23/17 9:01 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments

News Item4/22/17 1:46 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
--http://tinyurl.com/klkycgl (Putin-linked think tank drew up plan to sway 2016 US election - documents)
Yes, I did Mike. If I remember correctly I made no comment on it then either. I could have just as easily posted it if Hillary had won the election too. It is wondering out loud if Teddy might had a point?
---
Come on, Jim. You often post links and make no comment. That way you can always say you didn't comment on it. Except the fact is, you let the link comment for you. Though as you say you "could have" posted it if Hillary had won, odds are very great you wouldn't have.

By the way, why on Earth would Putin want Trump to win? Your link says they thought he would take a softer approach to Russia. How's that phony stuff working out?

Also from your link:
"The current and former U.S. officials spoke on the condition of anonymity due to the Russian documents’ classified status. They declined to discuss how the United States obtained them. U.S. intelligence agencies also declined to comment on them."

Don't you love anonymous sources? And made up revelations? Says it all, doesn't it?


News Item4/22/17 8:18 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
So the fashion designers refuse to provide product or service to Melania based on their "closely held beliefs." I wonder where the ACLU and the courts will fall out on this, and how much the fines will be, or how long before they are fined out of business? The usual bankrupt left wing hypocrisy says nothing at all will happen.

News Item4/22/17 8:11 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Apparently Mr. Brennan didn't get anywhere did he?
--http://tinyurl.com/jz7b4hb (The President-Reject)
Just curious, Jim. Did you ever happen to post what T. Roosevelt wrote before Trump was elected?

News Item4/21/17 11:29 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 5 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
From the news:
"Four decades ago, in the mid-1970s, young American adults--in the 18-to-34 age bracket--were far more likely to be married and living with a spouse than living in their parents’ home."

Key word-adults


News Item4/21/17 11:26 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 5 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
7
comments
Stalin is a representative good communist. The bad ones are still living and still dreaming of the glory days.

News Item4/21/17 11:10 AM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 5 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
18
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
May, I point out the only thing this woman in the SA article has admitted guilt to, is the improper disposal of a body. So, far there has not been a trial of her or any verdict rendered about her having abortion, I don't think I am mistaken about that.
---
The medical examiner's office said the child was aborted during the third trimester, and that he died of "penetrating injuries to the head." Maybe the medical definition isn't a trial verdict, but the trial verdict can't change the medical definition.

btw, if the child so disposed of were not human, there could not even be a charge of improper disposal of the body.


News Item4/20/17 7:42 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 6 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
News Item:
Christ is Risen
19
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
---
If the entire Mass is unscriptural then the Holy Spirit would never have guided Luther to retain the Mass in the Lutheran Church minus the unscriptural parts.
If Luther was guided by the Holy Spirit to retain the scriptural parts of the Mass, and drop the unscriptural parts, why didn't the Holy Spirit guide Luther into dropping his belief in Purgatory? Is Purgatory scriptural?

News Item4/20/17 7:29 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 6 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
Ignominious Emirakan wrote:
Local officials never explained why singing "Jesus Loves You" is now deemed to be an illegal activity, though several Christians across China in recent months have been arrested and even sentenced to prison for participating in religious activities.
---
Maybe the officials have been following SA and don't like man-made hymns or songs.

News Item4/20/17 7:24 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 6 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
19
comments
White people didn't invent truth, but if they had, it would have been a cause for commendation. What idiot of any pigmentation thinks lies are good?
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more


Mike Allison
Post Truth, The Death Of..

Isaiah 59:9-15
Sunday - AM
Madison Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Joy Made Full
Scott T. Brown

Hourly: Once I Was Blind, Now I See
William Shishko
A Visit to the Pastor’s...
Staff Picks..

Rev. David Overway
A Complete Savior - LD 11

Heidelberg Catechism 3 - 2015
Hope Protestant Reformed
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Logos Bible Software’s New Print Bible

Pow­erful study tools & dyn­amic graph­ics make this the perf­ect study Bible
https://goo.gl/h8c8ks

Sermon:
Devastating Leaven
Pastor Ralph Ovadal

SPONSOR | 6,000+

SPONSOR




                   
Every moment is the right one to be kind. ... Anonymous

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal


MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Apple Watch
Android Wear
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcast | Video Support
Live Webcasting
Events Support
Transcription
PowerClips
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays | Stories