Very Rare and a Great Sermon! Rom 12:1-2 (KJV)
1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
...i've been listening to david cloud preaching a lot of it and read many of His articles. My past life is a lover of comtemporary music, natutaly i am a musicain a drummer, guitarist a singer, but i cannot deny the truth of the bible...by their fruits ye shall know them. The effect in my spititual life is keeping me away from the word of God. this is what i view in my life. i only use the bible but my emotion is fed by music especially that well-suited to my taste, yes beware of emotion cause it must be controlled by the truth not by out own heart. Jer 17:9 (KJV)
9) The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
...this topic must not be Judge immediately and needed to apply this truth.Jn.8:31-32 (KJV)
31) Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
32) And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you