Sign in or signup

5,872 active users!!Bandwidth
TUESDAY
DEC 6, 2016
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff PicksNew Stuff!
CommentsALL -11 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
About | $1 Signup!
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ LIE DETECTOR ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Trials after Triumphs | Pastor David Carson
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
"This was an encouraging message. Praise the Lord: when Christ and His..."
-5 hrs 
Sermon Should Christians Join Fraternities, Sororities... | Saiko Woods
Samantha M from Georgia
-9 hrs 
Sermon Needed : Spiritual Discernment. Beware! Someone... | Vincent Sawyer
Cathy Allen from Western Australia
-9 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 26 user comments posted recently.
News Item10/9/16 12:53 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
24
comments
Martin Luther. Ugh, what a nightmare. Number 3 in the unholy trinity of ultimate heretics and Satan's generals, Augustine, Calvin and Luther.
Not of works: Luther's major trick. Paul's not of works means not of circumcision, rituals and adherence to the ceremonial law, themed throughout his letters. Luther twists this into the faith of devils of James 2:19. Faith is never alone because the very definition of faith is FAITHFULNESS.
So the curse and course of Pharisee fallacies of Reformed Theology is set in stone.
Born in sin. Augustine.
Total Depravity and Election. Calvin.
Not of Works. Luther.
The Pharisee doctrines of men and demons, closing the doors of the Kingdom against men, 3 strikes and you are out.
Born sinful, you are now a victim of your sin nature. Man is absolved.
Election, your are predestined to glory so there is no pressure on you to do anything. Man is absolved.
Not of works. Early Saints understood perfectly the critical nature of conditional salvation and what you must do to inherit eternal life. At the Reformation we decide they're all heretics because Luther figured out we get saved by doing nothing. It's all grace. How convenient.
Reform Theology is Satan's ultimate system of theology. Like evolution, everybody believes it and its a pack of lies

Sermon7/23/16 2:11 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
3
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Luke 12: 1,2. The Protestant Reformation betrayed Christ long ago, and all it's ministers are Judas's. Don't you think it would be better to deal with betrayal in house before condemning others? Jesus said: Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me. Matt 18: 3-5 Incomprehensible it is, that the entire system of Reform Theology usurps, betrays, overthrows Christ's authority and condemns, passes judgement upon, and otherwise declares a newborn child as a depraved animal, for no other reason than to underpin its antichrist system of false theology. Talk about condemning the guiltless!!!!!!!!! Talk about hypocrisy and betrayal. Upon this lie the entire system of perverse Pharisee theology is founded. Original Sin. Imputed Righteousness Eternal Security Penal Substitution Born in sin, saved in sin, live in sin, die in sin. The language of the Dragon.

Sermon7/23/16 1:24 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
3
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
So much usable material don't know where to start. Brilliant. False teachers certainly do appear like lambs but speak the language of the dragon. Taking away man's ability to do what's right in the guise of preserving divine sovereignty is strike one, destroying the concept of repentance. As a result you get justified by grace in your sins and cleaned up later, in clear violation of the doctrine according to godliness: you cannot get saved in your sins. Strike 2, righteousness must then be imputed because personal righteousness is not possible, when it is, Matt 5:20, 2 Tim 2:21 etc. Righteousness is what you do not what you receive. Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. 1 John 3:7. The false teacher covers himself by accusing those who test what he says against scripture and finds it full of deadly error, as backhanded backbiters. Strike 3 and he's out. There's not enough scrutiny of false teaching on this site. You are one of the few exceptions. Great stuff. Ultimately its all rooted in Roman Catholic dogma and gnosticism. The only thing I would disagree is Spurgeon, Pink, Tozer etc. Purveyors of lawless doctrines of men and demons.

News Item5/12/16 12:06 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
Judge the gays, judge the Catholics. Judge everybody, because we're so super and we got it right. Beware of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy.

Your doctrines stink in the eyes of God as the gays or the Catholics. Every professing Christian condemns and does the same, but it's okay because we're under grace not law, nobody's perfect and if I say I have no sin I'm a liar blah, blah.

Your mighty men that you worship are all liars and frauds. White, Washer, MacArthur, Piper, smooth-talkers? One day they will face the ultimate judge and present their filthy rags they never stop talking about.

They will have to explain what gave them the right to usurp the authority of the Master and teach Antichrist doctrine. They pass judgement upon a tiny innocent babe, the very manifestation of God's glory, and declare it a depraved animal, upon which their entire system of perverse theology is founded.

Listen to the Master and keep your mouth SHUT.

"Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me."
Matthew 18.


News Item11/23/15 10:14 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
34
comments
SermonAudio needs to be more transparent. You permit challenging comments and that's good and better than most, but you shouldn't show respect of persons to pin-up boy preachers like MacArthur, piper, Washer and James White, who are all liars with no truth in them. Post everything, as long as there's no profanity, let the truth come out and suppress it not. 95% of the content on this site is all trash, and will continue to be so, as long as it's based on the fallacies of Reform Theology. The lies of Calvinism, Eternal Security, not of works, the lie man is born sinful and comes into the world a victim. Total Depravity? Does anyone understand how truly ridiculous that is? Reform Theology is nothing more than Roman Catholicism repackaged, Luther was a flaming heretic and you all need to take a long, hard look at yourselves, because you are all Catholics, and PHARISEES, immersed in the doctrines of men and demons. Augustine is the father of you all and Augustine was a devil.
Happy delusions of the strong variety.

Whilst typing this I opened my Bible at random and these words leapt out of the page:

Beware ye of the leaven of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy. For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
Luke 12: 1,2


News Item11/1/15 11:16 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Martin Luther, Jew-hating reprobate, now wonder Hitler admired him. Not of works means you don't have any responsibility to do anything to merit eternal life and you have a hope for salvation while you continue in sin. The gospel of the Apostles of Christ replaced by the gospel of Augustine, mutated into the gospel of Calvin and Luther and thus the gospel of Satan, taught in every Church, Sunday school, pulpit, by every street preacher and evangelist, website, blog and mission in the entire world, leaven of the Pharisees making null and void the commandments of God by their tradition. Born in sin, saved in sin, die in sin.
The genius of the sin nature lie: you remain in bondage to your sins, the old man remains alive and does not die, and IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!
Perfect.

Sermon10/13/15 12:54 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
3
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Righteousness is neither imparted or imputed. Righteousness is simply what you do: Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous (1 John 3:7). Nowhere does scripture teach the old man remains alive in a converted believer. In fact the opposite: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin (Romans 6:6) If we say we have no sin, means, in context, if we say we have never sinned. Not that we are arguing for absolute sinless perfection, which is a strawman argument, we are simply saying a true convert is completely free of all wilful sin, particularly those listed in Galatians 5 and 1 Corinthians 6 which will exclude you from the kingdom. You cannot commit these sins occasionally and merely confess and expect easy forgiveness. That is the sin confess, sin confess cycle of ruin leading to perdition and which is the normal operating procedure for countless professed Christians sitting under doctrines of men and demons. They are the ones truly be deceived. And by the way. The Matthew Vines expose. Where is it?

News Item10/2/15 10:15 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
The entirety of professed Christianity needs to find out what Christianity is really all about, the whole lot of you.

You've mutilated the gospel and turned it into a witches' brew of lies, error and fallacies, exonerating man from blame and responsibility to do anything to inherit the kingdom, using scripture deceitfully. Doctrines of Devils.

1 Original Sin.
Top of the pile. The Roman Catholic lie that man is born sinful. Suppresses the convicting power of the Holy Spirit, sin is a disease you were born with and you are a victim not an offender, God is the tyrant for condemning you for something that's NOT YOUR FAULT.

2. Eternal Security.
Temptation is meaningless. Teach obedience all you want but it's all meaningless because you can't lose your salvation.

3. Not of Works. Forget about taking up your cross, striving to enter etc, that's optional, it's not of works. Wrong, you will be judged according to your works and the reward is eternal life.

4.Imputed righteousness.
You can be righteous even though you are unrighteous. Baloney. Read 1 John 3:7.

5.Total Depravity.
Man becomes evil through a progression. HE IS NOT BORN THAT WAY. John 1:9, Romans 1, James 1: 14, Psalm 139:14.

6. Pre-trib rapture. Beam me up Scottie, I'm outta here. You wish.

All lies


News Item9/19/15 9:33 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
Well no, actually, nothing can snatch you out of his hand, but you can destroy yourself, the Bible is clear about that (Romans 11:22, Rev 2&3, John 15, Matt 25, Luke 19 etc, etc).
This is the problem, as long as the "Church" remains immersed in the filthy doctrines of men and demons, it's just blowing hot air. It's useless.

For a truly remarkable insight into those doctrines visit the channel: holdingfirmly
on youtube. The latest:

Professed Christians say it but Jesus didn't teach it

is quite an eye opener, to say the least.


News Item9/3/15 11:06 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
57
comments
God's Grace wrote:
That would be a work and we are not saved by works but rather by grace.
In fact works are an inseparable attribute required of every believer deemed worthy to inherit the Kingdom. Martin Luther invented the doctrine of not of works because he was tired of abstaining from carnal desires and came up with that idea to give him an excuse. He despised the book of James because James destroyed his entire theology. All through Paul's writings and indeed scripture we find we shall all be judged according to our works (Romans 2, John 5, Luke 6, Revelation 2,3, etc). Paul was refuting the Judaisers who were seeking justification through rituals of the law and circumcision. In reality, you have violated the law and the wages of sin is death, even if you return to obedience to the law. Past sins can only be remitted only through the blood of Christ. But it is ridiculous to suggest one passage of scripture (Ephesians 2:8,9) invalidates everything scripture clearly reveals man must do, strive to enter the narrow gate, walk in holiness, purity, obedience because:
YE SEE THEN THAT BY WORKS A MAN IS JUSTIFIED AND NOT BY FAITH ONLY. James 2:24.
The doctrines of men and demons, absolving man of responsibility enough to put his soul in hell.

Sermon7/8/15 6:56 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
2
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Best ministry on SermonAudio, even if you are rather hamstrung by the fallacies of Reform Theology. For example, the fact that someone lay with an alligator does not prove the inherent depravity of man. If Adam exercises free will to eat an apple, someone else exercises free will to get drunk, steal, commit sodomy or even, eventually, lie with an alligator. Man becomes reprobate through a progression of evil as scripture declares. Sin conceives through lust (James 1:14). Bestiality is a sin. There is no reason to go beyond that paradigm. In fact, according to Romans 1, there is no excuse whatsoever to do these things, for God is manifested in man, that is his moral conscience. The inherent depravity of man is an excuse, turns the sinner into a victim and not wholly responsible for his crimes. But the judgement of God is fair, because man is not born sinful. Moral conscience plus sin nature equals dual nature, and that's gnosticism. Children are born innocent (John 1:9, Deut 1:39, Matt 18:24, 1 John 3:4). We confront man in his sins, for what they truly are, give him no excuse, no sin nature to hide behind, call him to biblical repentance and the whole of scripture begins to make sense, Romans 5 and 7 can be interpreted in a new light, and that is the true Apostolic gospel.

News Item7/3/15 10:21 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
30
comments
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me . . . Psalm 51

Why don't the Jews teach OS? Because this verse is not teaching OS. David's mother is the object of the statement and the sinner, not David. This is a figurative prayer of repentance, not an excuse.

If original sin is true, the child is born into darkness. But . . .
That was the true light that LIGHTETH EVERY MAN that cometh into the world. John 1:9.
For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee: for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139.

You are born innocent with a moral conscience. Sin conceives in the human soul here: James 1: 14. You are not born reprobate, you become reprobate through a progression of evil here: Romans 1. This leads into the slavery and bondage of sin here: Romans 7.
But you were alive once (born innocent) v 9, and set free here John 8: 34.

Sin is transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4.
A baby has not transgressed the law and cannot be a sinner, so original sin is a provable lie. Original sin turns man into a victim. Original sin is Roman Catholic dogma and the most BLASPHEMOUS LIE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, and that is why society is pagan and why this ultimate doctrine of devils must end. Now


News Item6/28/15 1:48 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
16
comments
If you want divine protection during the coming hour of persecution, it's time to abandon the doctrines of demons you've all been teaching for the last 500 years and return to your apostolic roots.

Man is not born in sin. There is no such thing as a sin nature, you are entirely accountable for your own transgressions and you have full ability to depart from your sins in repentance. Past sins cannot be atoned for other than the blood of Christ, which is the free gift, but is entirely conditional on you forsaking your sins, for justification comes by works and not by faith only (James 2:24).
Discard your menagerie of Pharisaical fallacies, abdicating all responsibility for man to do anything to inherit eternal life and exonerate him from blame: Original Sin, Eternal Security, not of works, Calvinism, Arminianism and the rest.

The gospel of Jesus Christ has not changed, despite what men have done to it:
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in and shall not be able (Luke 13:24).

The Westminster Confession is a Satanic document and should be burned. Original Sin is Roman Catholic dogma spawned in ancient Rome, and that is what you teach. There was no Reformation. All roads lead to Rome.
There is no pre-tribulation rapture


News Item6/28/15 1:15 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
7
comments
Passerby wrote:
This is a time for tears and crying unceasingly because the name of the Lord is being dishonored.
But for this Sabbath Day If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: (Isaiah 58:13).
Speak "THUS SAITH THE LORD."consider this scripture:
Go to Contendingfortruth.com and type into the search: Sabbath
Listen to part 2 for a comprehensive debunking of the ridiculous idea we are under obligation to keep the Sabbath.

Or you can say bye-bye to hot Sunday dinners for the rest of your life, if you have a gas cooker:

Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations on the Sabbath day (Ex 35:3).

Cold in winter too on a Sunday. Brrr.


News Item6/28/15 12:27 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
33
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
By the way, people have to become Christians before they can repent
Nope, you have to repent before you can become a Christian, since the Holy Spirit cannot and will not indwell a defiled vessel. That's what's wrong with the modern gospel, you supposedly get saved in your sins, told you get cleaned up later on down the road, the accumulative effect of which false message shuts off your conscience and you become seared with a hot iron and you heap up teachers to yourselves. That's why the "Church" is full of reprobates who think they can sin all they want and still enter the Kingdom.

Born in sin, saved in sin, die in sin, exchanging the truth of God for a lie, just like Obama. Satan's goal is to turn everything on its head. If you are born in sin, defective, then you are the victim and God is the tyrant for punishing you when it's not your fault. In reality you are not born in sin and are entirely responsible for your actions and the judgement of God is fair.

The false gospel of original sin has no teeth: everything a sinner hears about sin and repentance and judgement is filtered out through the error of Total Depravity. You can't face your sin for what it really is because IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!


News Item6/23/15 12:27 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
38
comments
ghj wrote:
"Many have considered Tchividjian (pronounced cha-vi-jin) a rising star in evangelicalism, especially in Reformed circles"
Obviously the words evangelical and reformed have lost their true meanings.
Being part of the Arminian Graham tribe he will have too much power and influence in the flesh.
Arminianism certainly is heresy, but it's peanuts compared to the monster Calvinism. The lying doctrine of the sin nature has put more souls in hell than anything else in the history of mankind. You've only got to ask them why they remain in bondage to their sins, and they tell you "I can't help it, it's the sin nature." You tell people they are totally depraved for long enough and they will eventually believe it, and behave accordingly.
It's gnostic, pagan, Greek philosophy, and if you believe it, you have to conclude that Moses and all the prophets and the Apostles and their disciples and the early Fathers (we have their testimony) were all false teachers until Augustine showed up in the 4th Century to set everything straight, a man with known connections to gnostic cults. This is not rocket science.
There is no Jewish heritage for the false doctrine of Original Sin. None. There are no rabbis who teach it today.
It's pagan.

News Item6/19/15 2:43 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
25
comments
The biggest cult on the face of the earth is professed Christianity, and it delights to mock the lesser cults, like Mormonism, which actually has it half right, inasmuch as they understand man must produce fruit worthy of repentance in order to enter the Kingdom, and what's more he has the natural ability to do so.
The cult of professed Christianity has got the fine art of Pharisee deception perfected, to keep as many people as possible out of the Kingdom.
They've twisted the nature of sin, stripped man of any responsibility for his actions and made it virtually impossible for the Holy Spirit to convict anybody. This is the gnostic and Roman Catholic dogma of Original Sin.
They've rendered the need to resist temptation meaningless with the Eternal Security heresy.
They've destroyed man's part in the equation, in that he must actually DO something to be worthy to inherit eternal life. Not of Works, Faith Alone, blah, blah, blah.
On and on it goes. They trust in the multitude of their mighty men, like Augustine, Luther and Calvin and the rest, all of whom are rotting in hell right now.
Nobody will listen, but you cannot pull the wool over God's eyes, and it will be too late to cry foul at the judgement.
See the channel holdingfirmly on youtube for more details.

News Item6/15/15 10:19 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
21
comments
This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasure more than lovers of God (2 Tim 3).

But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; how that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts (Jude v 17,18)

Well, here we are, on the brink. Incidentally, the idea that any of this is not entirely Cyrus' own doing but a result of some pagan/gnostic idea of a sin nature, is as much of an abomination in the sight of God as homosexuality itself. Preachers take heed. You have exchanged the truth of God for a lie just the same. Yetzer Tov, Yetzer Ra as the Jews rightly taught and still teach for 2000 years until cult-man Augustine showed up and turned Christianity into the colossal joke that it is today.


News Item6/3/15 10:08 AM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
26
comments
[Removed by Moderator Alpha]

News Item5/28/15 4:06 PM
Lie Detector | UK  Find all comments by Lie Detector
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
So I am saved according to the Bible because the Bible states that salvation comes by putting ones trust entirely in Jesus alone for salvation.

And hereby we do know that we know him, if we trust in him alone for salvation (1 John 2:3)

The above statement is a lie. Here's what scripture actually declares:
And hereby do we know him, if we keep his commandments. He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

The lawless doctrines of men and devils have produced a reprobated generation of clueless, hellbound people who are absolutely convinced they can participate in every imaginable wickedness and still go to heaven, because the have been told ...
THEY ONLY HAVE TO TRUST IN JESUS ALONE FOR SALVATION!
I know because I've spoken to them and they are unreachable.
If anyone out there is not yet seared beyond hope of redemption please visit the channel holdingfirmly
on youtube before it is too late. God help us.

Jump to Page : [1] 2


Randy Wages
True Christian Contentment

True Christian Contentment
Sunday Service
Eager Avenue Grace Church
Play! | MP4 | RSS


Hourly:
The Pursuit of God
Charles A. Bonadies
Ridgefield Baptist Church
Staff Picks..

Bruce David Bell
The Message From The Womb

Berean Bible Fellowship
Sunday Service
Play! | MP3

Dr. Peter Masters
Signs of Christ's Presence..

Acts
Metropolitan Tabernacle
Video!Play! | MP4

Sermon: Everybody Wants to Rule the..
David Bodanza

SPONSOR | 12,400+

SPONSOR




                   
I never knew the meaning of God's Word till I was afflicted. ... Martin Luther

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal


MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Apple Watch
Android Wear
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription
PowerClips
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream

INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays New!