members, click to sign in..

5,785 active users!!Bandwidth
SUNDAY
JAN 25, 2015
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -8 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
Photos
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ JOHN YURICH USA ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon 'John the Baptist's Secret to Effective Ministry' | Doug Bookman
Renee from United States
"I listened to your sermons for an entire winter semester of algebra II..."
-1 hrs 
Sermon Daniel's Vision of the Four Beasts | Gil Rugh
Jim Lincoln from Nebraska
-2 hrs 
Sermon Righteousness Exalts a Nation | Rev. David DiCanio
A. Evans from Columbus, OH
-2 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item1/24/15 5:02 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 34 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
22
comments
Me again wrote:
No evidence BHO baptized :even in Muslim church"
Since there is no evidence other than
The word of the same person that
Said
"you can keep your doctor if you like,"
It seems prudent to keep in mind the
Mohammedan's strategy to
Lie in order to infiltrate&destroy.
You claim it is a lie to say BHO
is a Mohammedan...
As you claim insufficient
Evidence. ...
Seems to be no evidence of baptism in the
United Church
Either.
There is no such thing as a Muslim church and Muslims don't Baptize as they don't worship Jesus as God. Obama's former United Church of Christ minister stated that Obama was Baptized in the United Church of Christ.

News Item1/24/15 4:59 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 35 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
44
comments
Mike wrote:
Therefore you are not a Catholic at all, John Y. You attend the RCC because of laziness and convenience. At least be honest enough to admit it.
I most certainly am Catholic as I was Baptized Catholic and I am recognized by the local Catholic Church and the Archdiocese as being Catholic. I admit it the reason why I am choosing to remain Catholic instead of attending an Evangelical Protestant Church is because I am more comfortable with the liturgical worship of the Catholic Church over the non liturgical worship of Evangelical Protestant Church and I like to attend Saturday Vigil in order to do other things on Sunday like lay around the house all morning.

Michael H., Of course I don't believe those who leave the Catholic Church will go to Hell. That is not the reason why I don't want to leave the Catholic Church. I gave the reason above.


News Item1/24/15 4:54 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 35 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Sorry to butt in, but let's talk about worship. The word, in part, means to give adoring honor or reverence, to someone/something, in this particular case...the God of the bible. To worship God is to love Him and keep his commands; commands which also branch out from the 10 commandments themselves, such as being commanded not to add to or take away from His Word. Considering that the Roman Catholic religious machine very proudly, and with much arrogance defies God's own Word with so many fatally false, heretical dogmas, rituals, and doctrines, does the church truly worship Jesus as God, and truly love God, etc.? Both can't be true. A little leaven...
It is an undisputable fact the Catholic Church worships the biblical and historical Jesus as God. Luther believed the Catholic Church worships the biblical and historical Jesus as God.

GSTexas, A true church is comprised of individuals who worship Jesus as God. The whole purpose of church is to worship Jesus as God. So because the Catholic Church worships the biblical and historical Jesus as God then it is a true church.


News Item1/24/15 4:43 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 35 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
Why don't liberals comprehend the scientific fact that the developing baby in the womb is not part of the woman's body but is a separate entity?

News Item1/24/15 4:37 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 35 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
Lynch is another stupid radical liberal. Enough is enough with these stupid liberals. Time for Conservative Republicans who are against abortion and homosexuality to take over government.

News Item1/23/15 5:37 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 46 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Don't worry John Y. -- He didn't.
G.W. Bush is probably distraught since his significant other in Arabia has died.
G.W. Bush kissing King Abullah. You had better hope that G.W., becomes a Christian, besides just calling himself one (think about that one ) instead of being an actual one.
It is nice to know that you have the ability to see into the heart of individuals to know for certain that they didn't embrace Jesus as their Personal Savior. Wrong. You can't possibly for certain that Abdullah passed away without embracing Jesus as his Personal Savior because only Jesus has that ability.

News Item1/23/15 5:25 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 58 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
44
comments
BRF wrote:
Some scripture for John Yurich to meditate upon. Along with all in liberal and unscriptural denominations.
Titus3:10 A man that is an heretic after the first and second admonition reject.
Rom16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause division and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
2Thess3:6 Now we command you brethren in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
I am not a heretic if I accept the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation by embracing Him as ones Savior. Just because one who trusts in Jesus alone for salvation attends the Catholic Church does not automatically mean they are not saved. According to the Bible they are saved because they trust in Jesus alone for salvation.

Michael Hranek, Well I don't have any companions in the local Catholic Church I attend and I don't align myself with anybody at the local Catholic Church I attend. I don't have any friends at the local Catholic Church I attend. I am not an ordinary Catholic as I reject the majority of Catholic doctrines.


News Item1/23/15 5:06 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 58 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
s c wrote:
Following your reasoning,John,you could just as easily attend satanic or atheist churches. It might be better for you than the RC church; at least,the satanic and atheist churches are not disingenuous as to where they stand.
If you find my recommendation problematic, you might have to rethink the church attendance argument which you repeatedly give.
A satanic or atheist church is not a church because they don't worship Jesus as God. A religious organization can only be called a church if they worship Jesus as God. And thus one who trusts in Jesus alone for salvation should only attend a church that worships Jesus as God. But church attendance is not required for salvation and entering Heaven upon ones demise. So if one trusts in Jesus alone for salvation then they will remain saved if they attend a Catholic Church as they would be worshiping the biblical and historical Jesus as God.

News Item1/23/15 4:59 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 59 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
Of course that Castle Rock, Colorado man was discriminated against by that fruitcake bakery. Homosexuals really are the biggest hypocrites around. They state they are for tolerance but then they engage in intolerance.

News Item1/23/15 4:43 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 59 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
15
comments
Good for the Duggar family for being against abortion.

News Item1/23/15 4:42 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 59 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
Let's hope that King Abdullah came to embrace the King of Kings Jesus as his Personal Savior.

News Item1/22/15 9:57 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
22
comments
Me too wrote:
On Feb 15/08, Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry called Obama's Church and reported the following conversation: " I then asked the person who answered what I needed to do to join. She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle. I replied, "That sounds easy. One last question please. If I am Muslim and I believe in the Prophet Mohammed, peace be unto him and I also believe in Jesus, peace be unto him, do I have to give up my Islamic faith to be a member in your church? She answered: "No, we have many Muslim members in our church."
Obama has not attended or belonged to any Islamic Mosque since being Baptized in the United Church of Christ. So Obama is not a Muslim. Once a Muslim is Baptized in a church they cease being a Muslim.

News Item1/22/15 9:37 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
John Y., it's obvious that you don't trust Christ, or you wouldn't be going to the Romish Church, do you give money to an organization that support this? Past Popes Taught Destructive Heresies. Heresies you have to reject publicly to call yourself a Christian
Your "actions speak louder than words," so of course God will judge you on what church you go to! If your a Christian, you'll make the Pilgrimage From Rome!
Nowhere in the Bible is it mentioned anything about church attendance in any church including any Protestant Church as being required for salvation. Nor is there anything in the Bible about God judging one by the church that one attends. According to the Bible the only requirement for salvation and entering Heaven upon ones demise is to trust in Jesus alone for salvation by embracing Him as ones Savior. Nothing else is required for salvation and entering Heaven upon ones demise. And I reject and repudiate all those heresies from that article. If I trust in Jesus alone for salvation and I reject all unscriptural Catholic doctrines then I am saved and a Christian regardless if I attend the RCC.

News Item1/22/15 4:40 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
I think it was US who said a while back that no evidence or arguments ever get answered. Nothing ever said against Roman Catholic church heresies are ever fully acknowledged or refuted. Basically, when the one true churches many false and damning doctrines are exposed, as they have been over the years, instead of any supporters ever saying,"hey man...what in the world are you talking about? You're nuts, and here's where your wrong...", most often than not, any questions go unanswered, the topic is changed, or the poster is attacked. No born again Christian could possibly remain within any system which openly, defiantly, and very proudly, defies God's Word in so many blatant, seriously fatal ways. There are no excuses whatsoever. Embracing Christ means to love Him. Those who love him will follow Him and do as His Word commands and will hate, with a. Passion, any system which adds to or takes away from His Word. Period.
Jesus will not look at the church that one attended in deciding who enters Heaven. He will only look at who had trusted in Him alone for salvation by having embraced Him as their Savior in deciding who enters Heaven. Church attendance in any church is totally superfluous to ones salvation.

News Item1/22/15 4:29 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 3 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
44
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
unfortunately so is Bobby. Ge went from Baptist to Catholic. https://www.jashow.org/wiki/index.php?title=Is_A_Catholic_Christian_An_Oxymoron%3F (Is A Catholic Christian An Oxymoron?)
Just because one attends the Catholic Church does not mean that one is automatically unsaved. If a Catholic trusts in Jesus alone for salvation by having embraced Him as their Savior then they are saved irrespective if they attend the Catholic Church. If they reject and repudiate the unscriptural Catholic doctrines and the unscriptural parts to the Mass and adhere only to the scriptural Catholic doctrines and only participate in the scriptural parts to the Mass then they are not engaging in any unscriptural activities. Why are you going against scripture by adding onto the only requirement there is for salvation by stating that one has to come out of the Catholic Church in addition to trusting in Jesus alone for salvation? Nothing else is required for salvation and entering Heaven upon ones demise then to trust in Jesus alone for salvation by embracing Him as ones Savior.

News Item1/21/15 9:53 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
22
comments
Cody wrote:
Well it shouldn't be a suprise to anyone Obama is a muslim who hates America and will do anything he can to destroy it Im not suprised that it happened Im suprised it didnt come up sooner the only bright side to Obamas Presidency is that he only has one more year
I don't like Obama either but I will not state an untruth that he is a Muslim when there is no evidence that he is a Muslim. He converted to nominal Christianity when he was Baptized in the United Church of Christ and he ceased being a Muslim when he became a member of the United Church of Christ. Obama does not attend any Mosque and infrequently attends various churches.

News Item1/21/15 4:18 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
36
comments
s c wrote:
John Y, is your RC church unaware of their very own statement "..."If anyone says that the sinner is justified by faith alone, meaning that nothing else is required to cooperate in order to obtain the grace of justification, and that it is not in any way necessary that he be prepared and disposed by the action of his own will, let him be anathema" (session VI, can. 9)."
???
If you told them that you believe such, why have they not excommunicated you or cut you off from the church?
I have not told my priest what my beliefs are and I never will as my beliefs are no business of my priest.

Jim L., If I accept the biblical doctrine of salvation that salvation comes only through trusting in Jesus alone for salvation by embracing Him as ones Savior(I trust in Jesus alone for salvation) then I am a Christian irrespective if I attend the Catholic Church and don't attend any Evangelical Protestant Church. Nowhere in the Bible is church attendance/membership in any church including an Evangelical Protestant Church mentioned as being required for salvation and entering Heaven upon ones demise. The only requirement for salvation is to trust in Jesus alone for salvation by embracing Him as ones Savior. Nothing else is required for salvation.


News Item1/21/15 4:09 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
10
comments
The Army is stupid for caring one iota what those stupid atheists think. Why would anybody in their right mind care what atheists think?

News Item1/21/15 4:07 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 4 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
Of course those two stupid Supreme Court justices should recuse themselves from being involved in that fruitcake marriage case before the Supreme Court. Those justices should have known that they should not have officiated at a fruitcake marriage if they were going to hear a fruitcake marriage case before the Supreme Court.

News Item1/20/15 4:34 AM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 5 days ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
Unprofitable Servant wrote:
Thanks for your post, LT. We have before proved that whether or not your church is registered 501c3 it is considered by the government to be under the regulations of 501c3. So, while it is a good idea to lose the status, it matters not in the government's eyes. I think it would be stunning for your prediction to come true. To this point the SCOTUS has taken all previous cases and turned the ruling back to the states. In the SCOTUS world precedent means a lot. But then again who would have ever thought they would have ruled they way they did on Obamacare. (Jim from Lincoln must have some pull up there)
However I do believe the scenario you have painted to be the future of churches in America. I will be the first to admit though I cannot predict the future and could be way off. It looks like just a matter of time before judges in all states will have overturned laws against same sex marriage. Making it illegal to "discriminate" against transgenders would be next and then legalizing incest.
The church will go underground, like in China, and all our complaints about false believers will dwindle to a minimum.
Habakkuk 3:17-19
Incest is already legalized in the State of New Jersey.
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



Christopher Sidwell
Demonic Faith

Luke 8; James 2
Sunday Service
Bible Presbyterian of Apollo
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Douglas Salyer
The Sower and the Seed

Pastor - Sunday Morning Sermon
Princess Chapel Church
Transcript!Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Salvation Without Holiness...

Evangelism Awakening
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Mark S. Case
Becoming a Glorious Church

Riverside Church
Sunday Service
Video!Play! | MP4

Ken Wimer
Hard of Hearing

Spiritual Deafness Described
Shreveport Grace Church
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Paul Washer: "Most Useful Bible Study"

See what Paul Washer calls the most useful Bible study tool in hist­ory. Click here!
www.puritandownloads.com/pa..

Sermon:
A Testimony of Grace
Ken Wimer

SPONSOR | 4,300+

SPONSOR




                   
A proud soul is content with nothing. ... Thomas Brooks

City: Las Vegas, NV
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App New!
Android New!
Church App New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI Sites
Domain Redirect
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.