members, click to sign in..

4,777 active users!!Bandwidth
THURSDAY
JUL 24, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -18 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ HA ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Looking Unto Jesus - Who Else? | Barry Reed
Okiakama. Te
"Great Sermon .Very good sermon really helped myself at this point of my..."
-3 hrs 
Sermon Til He Appears | Mark D. Campbell
Nancy Ruth from Texas
-5 hrs 
Sermon Galatians: What Paul Really Said in Galatians... | Joe Morecraft III
Matthew Maxwell-Carr from Wales
-6 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 51 user comments posted recently.
News Item4/9/14 8:50 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
368
comments
R. K. Borill wrote:
Ha,
No, it's not a straw man. If we can't agree on the continuity of scripture. We will never agree. Salvation is by grace alone.
It is a strawman, because that is simply not a point in dispute.

Now please just answer the question by elucidating the text that you quoted to start this conversation with Mike. Show me how that text teaches unconditional election. Or are you finding this too difficult?

I'll be back tomorrow to check for an answer from you.


News Item4/9/14 8:30 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
368
comments
R. K. Borill wrote:
Ha writes,
You brought up 2 Peter 1.10. Let's just stick with that for the time being before we jump down the next rabbit hole!
So your answer to my question is? Please in your own words without a cryptic scripture reference from which we're supposed to guess your answer.
RK responds,
That's why I asked at the beginning if you have regard for the authority of scripture.
Your response suggests that there is a disjoint between what the Holy Spirit said by Peter and what he said by Paul. Did he not say that scripture interprets scripture. If not then there is contradiction. Are you suggesting that Peter contradicts Paul??
Strawman!

Answer the question.


News Item4/9/14 8:21 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
368
comments
R. K. Borill wrote:
RK responds,
Do you have any regard for the authority of Scripture? If you do, let's ask Paul what he thinks of OUR input.....
You brought up 2 Peter 1.10. Let's just stick with that for the time being before we jump down the next rabbit hole!

So your answer to my question is? Please in your own words without a cryptic scripture reference from which we're supposed to guess your answer.


News Item4/9/14 7:43 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
368
comments
R. K. Borill wrote:
RK responds,
Mike, how do you Arminians make your calling election sure when you disdain the doctrine of election:
2 Peter 1:10 KJV
[10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
If election is unconditional and determined before the foundation of the world, what need to make it sure by OUR doing anything? Is election by God somehow deficient so that it needs OUR input to make it sure?

As for your question, election is not what you calvs try and make it out to be. You quoted 2 Peter 1.10. Go check it out and do what it commands you to do to and then you too will know your election.


News Item4/2/14 5:23 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
117
comments
Phoebe wrote:
Psalm 75 Thanksgiving for God's Righteous Judgment.
We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks! For your wondrous works proclaim your name is near.
When I chose the proper time, I will judge uprightly. The earth and all it's inhabitants are dissolved; I set up it's pillars firmly.
I said to the boastful, 'Do not deal boastfully' And to the wicked, 'Do not lift up your horn. Do not lift up your horn on high; do not speak with a stiff neck.'
For exultation comes neither from the East nor from the West nor from the South. But God is the Judge. He puts down one, and exalts another.
For in the hand of the Lord there is a cup, and the wine is red; It is fully mixed and he pours it out. Surely it's dregs shall all the wicked of the earth drain and drink down.
But I will declare forever I will sing praises to the God of Jacob "All the horns of the righteous shall be exalted".
She must attend SteveR's church. She's now showing us all her halo!

News Item4/2/14 8:42 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
117
comments
SteveR wrote:
While I wouldnt watch this film, I do feel you have been needlessly abused on this thread. Take it with a grain of salt. A number of your detractors here cant keep a Church home for more than a short time, and these are the people that falsely feel qualified to tell others where to worship.
Writes the person who sides with every POV excepting the evangelical Christian POV. Taking comfort from this troll would be akin to Job taking comfort from his comforters.

News Item3/31/14 7:53 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
Mr. Marty McD wrote:
RPCNA is psalm only and no instruments
Wrong on both counts then.

News Item3/21/14 2:31 PM
Ha!  Find all comments by Ha!
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
28
comments
Well it ain't for wee bairns that's for sure

News Item3/21/14 2:26 PM
Ha!  Find all comments by Ha!
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
28
comments
Oikos is my favorite yougart yum!

News Item2/23/14 9:32 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
53
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
No of course I don't have learning difficulties as I am a college graduate with an Associate of Arts Degree. The Bible in Romans 10:9...
Okay, so you're just spiritually blind. We all know you don't care at all for the bible. Please stop pretending.

People have tried, and failed everytime, to point out the difference between a mental assent to Christianity (you) and a genuine heart felt repentance and faith, a desiring after The Lord, holiness, communion, following The Lord no matter what the cost etc. IOW being born again. You're oblivious to all of these things and seem content because you can utter glibly that you believe in Jesus Christ, when you don't even know him.

You're on the high road to hell.

If as you say you are born again, what did it feel like? Explain to everyone here how you changed in yourself. What changes did others notice? What new desires did you have? How did your attitude to the Bible change? How have you sought to serve The Lord since?

But The Lord said not to cast pearls before swine. So I'm done talking to you.


News Item2/23/14 6:39 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
53
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
My Born Again Non Denominational brother accepts that I am Born Again regardless if I still attend the RCC because he is not insane and because he knows that because I did what it states in Romans 10:9 that I am saved because I made a Public Profession of Faith in Jesus as my Savior and I trust in Him alone for salvation.
A person who prefers RCC puke to a church holding to apostolic truth and practice just is not converted, irrespective of what lies others feed you.

JY do you have learning difficulties? Reason I ask is that in all your posts you show a large degree of immaturity and an inability to process reasoning other than the 2 or 3 things which you blather on about in every single post years without end.


News Item2/22/14 7:19 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
53
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
And what makes you think I am not saved?
It shows in everything you post. You've got NO spiritual tastes. If you had them you wouldn't be lapping at the sick bowl of Roman Catholicism.

News Item2/22/14 5:51 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
53
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
Just like Jim Lincon needs to get something fixed in his personality
The words Pot and Kettle come to mind.

You need to get saved!


News Item2/17/14 10:39 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
70
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
What is your problem anyway? Are you totally incapable of comprehension abilities or what?
That will be or what.

John Yurich USA wrote:
The word pagan means one who doesn't worship Jesus as God. And since I have always worshipped Jesus as God I am not a pagan. And neither is my Non Denominational brother a pagan. And neither are my Pentecostal Nephew and Niece Iin-Law from Tulare, California pagans. I suppose you believe that Luther was a pagan and that Lutherans are pagans?
Blah blah.. Pagan response.

John Yurich USA wrote:
Why don't you go jump in the lake with your hatred of individuals like me and my Non Denominational brother and my Pentecostal Nephew and Niece In-Law who are indeed Born Again and do worship Jesusd as God. My Non Denominational brother and my Pentecostal Nephew and Niece In-Law would not appreciate you falsely stating that they are not saved.
Unsaved, the lot of you.

News Item2/17/14 10:06 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
70
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
RC's are not pagan because they don't fit the definition of the word pagan which is one who doesn't worship Jesus as God. The Creed states "WE BELIEVE IN ONE LORD JESUS CHRIST THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD", which means that the Catholic Church worships Jesus as God and every Catholic worships Jesus as God. My Born Again Non Denominational brother doesn't believe that I am a pagan but am Born Again because I embraced Jesus as Savior during an Altar Call at his Non Denominational Church and because I trust in Jesus alone for salvation. And my Pentecostal Nephew and Niece In-Law who reside in Tulare, California accept that I am Born Again because I embraced Jesus as Savior and trust in Jesus alone for salvation. My Nephew and Niece In-Law and their church(First Church of God of Tulare, California) are all better Christians then some of you on here because they accept that there are Born Again individuals in any church that worships Jesus as God.
Typical pagan response.

News Item2/17/14 8:36 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
70
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
I am not a pagan. A pagan doesn't worship Jesus as God. And I worship Jesus as God. And Reagan worshipped Jesus as God. Therefore Reagan was not a pagan. Reagan was wrong to dable in astrology but that doesn't mean that he was a pagan. As stated in the second sentence above a pagan doesn't worship Jesus as God.
Rispolte, Why are you criticising Reagan when Reagan was one of the greatest presidents ever for helping to get rid of Communism in Russia?
Sure you're a pagan. All RCs are pagan. Claiming to worship Christ and actually worshiping Christ are 2 totally different things. But you wouldn't understand because you're not even born again. You're just a blind pagan, claiming to worship Jesus as Lord.

News Item2/17/14 7:00 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
70
comments
John Yurich USA wrote:
Reagan was not a pagan as he stated he was Born Again because he had embraced Jesus as his Savior and trusted in Him alone for salvation.
You're defending a fellow pagan.

As long as someone professes to be born again, you think they can do no wrong! Duh!


News Item2/8/14 4:17 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
500
comments
Mike wrote:
Imagine that. An eschatology that proudly wears a name that means what it is not. Kind of like Christians referring to themselves as the Alost.
You ACalvinists would say that wouldn't you?

News Item12/12/13 10:18 PM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
7
comments

News Item9/1/13 4:54 AM
Ha  Find all comments by Ha
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
96
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
Steve, I wish you'd give US a big break. You know he is a great guy; never having said an improper word to anyone until you began hitting hard in response to polite posts. He tries to help John Y with the truth using nothing but the Bible; no opinions, and in response, you accuse him of hatred. You bring out the worst in him when I know that he would prefer to have a simple, civil conversation.
I really don't get it because you know the Roman system is bursting with fatal doctrines and rituals, yet you fight against those who expose them using God's own words. I remember you, youself, recommending that John Y move on to a church that doesn't add to or subtract from the Bible, etc, so I don't understand the incessant defense of a system whose own manmade doctrines and dogmas trump the very word of God.
Steve is still receiving treatment for his pathological hatred of God's true people. In the meantime please note that he just cannot help himself. So, please be patient with him.
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3


Desperate Prayer for Growth
Collingswood, NJ
Dean Burgon Society

Play! | More

Jeff Arthur
Lots Deliverance and Rapture

Lessons From Lot
Sunday - AM
Elizabeth Baptist Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS

Godly Repentance
Mark Pannell

Sam Powell
Union with Christ

Colossians
First Reformed Church
Play! | MP3

Robert Rubino
1517 All Over Again!

Galatians 2:11-20
Fellowship Baptist Church
Play! | MP3

Russ Sukhia
Nature of God, Pt 5 (revised)

The Nature of God (Revised)
Liberty Church, PCA
Transcript!Play! | MP4

Jason Cooley
Hollywood: Satanic Roots

Hollywood Series
Old Paths Baptist Church
Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Underground Church In America

Ambassadors For Christ Intl-US
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Perfect Fulfillments Of Prophecies!

The Rise & Fall Of Islam, & the Papal Ant­ichr­ist, For­et­old In the Book Of Rev­el­at­ion!
ow.ly/zvwsg

Sermon:
A Tour Of Hell
E. A. Johnston






                   
It is vain to accuse those whom God acquits. ... Thomas Manton

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App New!
Android New!
Church App New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV New!
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.