SITE NOTICE | MORE..Bible Readings in App. You can now listen to the reading of the Bible using our iPhone or Android Apps. Simply go to the Sermons by Bible section and you'll see the new "Bible Audio" item with any Book and Chapter. Enjoy!
John UK wrote: 1) I am supportive of the pastor in regard to freedom of speech.
2) And I am opposed to murderers who break the law of God and kill fellow humans.
3) The Islamists are engaged in psychological warfare
1) "Freedom of speech"? So you are quite happy that this "statement" of Jones resulted in the death of seven people. As long as plonker Jones can say to everybody, "I can light a fire and burn a book."
2) "Law of God" Who broke the law John? Was it a so called pastor who kindled the flames of hate? - when he should be preaching the Book of God's love?
Is this love your enemy? Guess who said this John; "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"
3) As you know John - AND this idiot Jones should have known - The real battle is not against flesh and blood ..... Remember!!!