How does 1.4 to 1.5% of the population continue to control the dialog and strike fear into the other 98.5% of the population everytime they demand to control everyone's worldview. The Facists did this in Nazi Germany. We now know who the modern day Facists are.
Great Sermon! There are no "Christian" abortion doctors, only christian" abortion doctors.
How can one have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit and participate in genocide, month after month and year after year without remorse ?
(Are we not told that we can know who is truly saved by their works?)
Rufus wrote: The number of verses that could have been posted would be quite large. John 10:27 would've been a good one for sure. I was not necessarily defending the American people but more so defending sheep as it is not reason to call ignorant folks sheep or sheeple for sheep are wise enough to listen and wise enough to follow the voice of the shepherd. The trouble with the United States is not that there are too many "sheeple", it's that there are too few. Having said that, there are many Americans who are aware of Barrack Hussein Obama's Communistic tendencies. However, as with totalitarian governments throughout history the people surrounding the leader are just as wicked as the leader. If the other branches of our government were moral, they would not be standing by while the executive branch continues in lawlessness. If the military was moral they would defend the constitution. If the people were moral God wouldn't have given them immoral leadership etc. Bottom-line, the nation as a whole has become corrupt and so we continue to be under a corrupt president who is a disciple of a corrupt antichrist Alinsky.
I would add: A Nation that has destroyed 60,000,000 of its own unborn cannot make any claim a moral high ground.
Anyone familiar with the Bible knows that it is full of warnings against false teachers, i.e. those who twist scripture for their own satisfaction or gain.
Here's just one part that speaks for itself (as God's holy word always does, if one just listens to what it actually says):
Paul's letter to Timothy, 1 Timothy 1:3-11 (English Standard Version)
3 As I urged you when I was going to Macedonia, remain at Ephesus so that you may charge certain persons not to teach any different doctrine,
6 Certain persons, by swerving from these, have wandered away into vain discussion, 7 desiring to be teachers of the law, without understanding either what they are saying or the things about which they make confident assertions. 8 Now we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully, 9 understanding this, that the law is not laid down for the just but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who strike their fathers and mothers, for murderers, 10 the sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine, 11 in accordance with the gospel of the glory of the blessed God with which I have been entrusted.
Surprise, surprise... This should come as no surprise to anyone familiar with Rob Bell. He's thrown God's word under the bus (to conform to the culture) long ago.
The Bible is clear. Yet, we see long lines of people wanting to mold God into their own image so that they can feel good their sin nature instead of seeking repentance, God's forgiveness and salvation.
The Bible says the road to salvation is narrow. And, now we see just how narrow it is.
Don't forget that Target still dumps a lot of money into GLBT activist organizations that work to subvert traditional marriage. Their recent actions are not moral, but financial. Like most people and organizations in our increasingly secular nation, they worship money, first and formost. And, we support them and their ideals when we support them with out dollars!
And then 2% (or in this case 1.5%) became 20%, or more...
To experience the offerings of the liberal media, one would think that the GLB community was at least 20% of the population. In fact, a recent report showed that U.S. television had positive rolls for GLB's in from 7% to a high of 37% (depending on the network) of their prime time shows. The lowest ranking network with a 7% GLB showing received a failing diversity grade from a national GLB group. In that case, making 1.5% to 2% of the population essentially appear to be at least 7% completely failed to meet the goals of the GLB agenda. Somebody is being sold a bill of goods.... and in this case it is the uninformed viewing public. Who was it that said ""If you tell a lie loud enough and often enough, people will believe it." ? I believe it was Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's Minister of Propaganda. And you know how that turned out.