members, click to sign in..

4,756 active users!!Bandwidth
THURSDAY
JUL 10, 2014
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
Broadcasters
Local Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -2 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
StoresNew Stuff!
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS BY “ BARUCH ”
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
RECENTLY-COMMENTED SERMONS | MoreLast PostTotal
Sermon Abba Father | Pastor William Poss
Michael Kelly from Cheshire UK
"A thrilling exposition of our relationship with God, sons and daughters in..."
-2 hrs 
Sermon Motes and beams | J. R. Miller
BILLY WEEKES from DUBLIN, IRELAND
-3 hrs 
Sermon Why Protestants Have No Goddess! | Pastor Ralph Ovadal
Florin Motiu from Oradea, Romania
-3 hrs 
· Page 1 ·  Found: 7 user comments posted recently.
News Item9/15/12 5:13 PM
Baruch  Find all comments by Baruch
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
James is back wrote:
Some of these comments are absurd.
Well, these are the sermonaudio forums.
e.g.

James is back wrote:
or perhaps a closet Muslim
Not even a tuna sandwich would think that was a possibility.

News Item11/27/11 8:18 PM
Baruch  Find all comments by Baruch
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
93
comments
Pyro wrote:
... but when Pastor ... hears that one of his respected members has abused a child, wouldn't he violate Matthew 18 by first dialing 911?
Only in the minds of the vilest of twisted cults.

News Item11/23/11 8:45 PM
Baruch  Find all comments by Baruch
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
93
comments
Rufus wrote:
Please provide me with evidence of him providing "a secret refuge for a pedophile". Please provide evidence of him "engineering the convenient removal" etc.
Please answer the first three questions in my post of 4:19 pm. Critically evaluate the evidence you have already seen.

Sticking your fingers in your ears whilst holding a scarf around your eyes and shouting I don't want to hear it speaks to you and not the evidence. Your persistent pattern here evidences that you have no intention of seeing any evidence and are wilfully blind.

Phelps has admitted to "mistakes" (see below). The issue is not the facts or lack of evidence but the unbiblical redefinition of sin as mistakes.

There is no dispute that Phelps acknowledges that he knew Willis had sex with the victim.
There is no dispute as to the fact that she was a child at the time, this has been proven in a court of law.
There is no dispute that Phelps did not issue a public warning to other children and parents in the church that there was a known sexual predator in their midst.
There is no dispute that the out of state plan came not from the victim or her family.
There is no dispute that the police were unable to interview the victim at the time.


News Item11/23/11 6:09 PM
Baruch  Find all comments by Baruch
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
93
comments
Rufus wrote:
Providing counsel to the flock is within the authority of the pastor and is not "controlling influence". Receiving or rejecting that counsel is within the authority of the head of the individual houses. Whether or not he provided this counsel, I know not. Whether or not the counsel was proper, I know not. However, what is clear is it is neither your nor my role to criticize this counsel since we are not participants in the issue. Thus, it falls into the category of none of your (or my) business.
I do tremble that the Lord will judge both of us for every idle word including your "infidel" inference. I'll propose a deal...all those that are accusing this pastor without proof of any actual wrong-doing hold your peace and I will do likewise.
Then you should advise sermonaudio to close their forums down rather than posting such stories and inviting public comment.

Attributing the word pastor to what happened here should make you tremble. Providing counsel is within the role of what a biblical pastor should do.

Engineering the convenient removal of a victim away from the inquiries of the police is not.

Providing a secret refuge for a pedophile in his church is not.

Your deal is based on a false premise.


News Item11/23/11 4:19 PM
Baruch  Find all comments by Baruch
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
93
comments
Rufus wrote:
According to Dr. Phelps, the decision to move Tina to Colorado was the mother's decision.
The "decision" was not in dispute.

But from where did the "option" come?
What was the "recommendation" he gave to the mother?
Why was living at home with the support and care of her family and a real biblical church not an "option"?
You know the answer to these.
Phelps controling influence is clear to see.

The statement about infidels was generic. I note that you construed a direct connection to Phelps. Perhaps you should tremble before the Lord?


News Item11/23/11 2:57 PM
Baruch  Find all comments by Baruch
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
93
comments
Rufus wrote:
Yet, in this case, the church leader performed his rightful duty in notifying the civil authorities.
... and at the same time used his controling influence over the family to move the girl out of state away from the police investigators and ...

Infidels can box very clever, especially in the church.


News Item11/23/11 10:50 AM
Baruch  Find all comments by Baruch
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
93
comments
Former Supporter wrote:
BJU calls this a mistake that anyone would make and I disagree.

The way person that can do this is a Fake believer.

lying to his congregation in both states a sin.

Call it what is is, SIN

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.

Agreed.



Introduction
Bob Vincent
Job Thought God Hated him

The Unseen War
Sunday - AM
Grace Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Rev David Silversides
The doctrine of the Atonement

Fellowship Meeting
Loughbrickland Reformed
Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
Your Pastor Dabbling in Porn?

Zero Tolerance for Leaders?
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Blog 7/9/14
Summer at the Mission: Where do I start?

New York Gospel Mission
this week we have at the miss­ion a team of young peopl­e...

Sponsor:
Secret Obama Edict Supporting Islamism

Shock­ing Secret Obama Dir­ect­ive Supp­ort­ing Global Islam, Islam In the Bible, Etc.
www.puritandownloads.com/ob..

Sermon: The Prison Of Self-Serving
Jon Couch






                   
Spiritual growth consists most in the growth of the root. ... Matthew Henry

City: Austin, TX
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App New!
Android New!
Church App New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV New!
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch New!
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
HIFI Option
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domains
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials New!
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2014 SermonAudio.com.