members, click to sign in..

4,703 active users!!Bandwidth
SATURDAY
JAN 31, 2015
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local Church Finder
Webcast LIVE NOW!
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -55 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
USER COMMENTS ON NEWS ONLY
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
· Page 1 ·  Found: 500 user comments posted recently.
News Item1/31/15 7:24 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 55 minutes ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
2
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
---
So, while many of the GOP politicians are eager to jump into bed with the Romists, e.g., Conservative Catholics + Conservative Republicans = Conservative Power!. Christians should eschew such alliances.
---
Christians should also eschew alliances with Caesars who promote biblical abominations.

News Item1/31/15 4:37 PM
pennned  Find all comments by pennned
• Posted 4 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
19
comments
Jim, I'm sorry to have to bring your pastor's name into this because he did not ask for public scrutiny, I'm inclined to think of the teaching as heresy.

"peace and security" for sinners, to base your premise that you will not suffer?

I've been blessed by the Word of God, but never, have I known it to be a magic carpet out of suffering.


News Item1/31/15 4:12 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 4 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Mike of New York, he does show some sense, but like the typical Bush, not that much. He has supported Common Core, q.v., Jeb Bush Charts Tricky Course With Embrace of Common Core, so he has a few good points.
---
Supporting Common Core reveals a lack of good sense, for it supports the ongoing dumbing down. Therefore I hope he never comes near the WH. Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of neocons? The shadow knows.

News Item1/31/15 3:40 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
1517 I'm not so sure that the Apostle Paul spend any time watching Greek sports -- they weren't kosher. Speaking of another sports fanatic another dummy Bush lurks on the horizon. https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2015/02/01/tumultuous-four-years-phillips-academy-helped-shape-jeb-bush/q6ccyHNOtP1n6kqDokMBfK/story.html
Mike of New York, he does show some sense, but like the typical Bush, not that much. He has supported Common Core, q.v., Jeb Bush Charts Tricky Course With Embrace of Common Core, so he has a few good points.

By the way, the Apostle Paul, military contacts didn't make an admirer of the military life either, probably,

2 Timothy 2:3 Suffer hardship with me, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus.
4 No soldier in active service entangles himself in the affairs of everyday life, so that he may please the one who enlisted him as a soldier.---NASB


News Item1/31/15 3:32 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
Now, Frank, that is what I thought and was planning to say. If a person uses the Android app, to post a message he should use something like "colornote" Kingsoft, etc. to first write out the whole reply then paste that reply into the box, because the only way to correct something left by the Android app is just leave a reply immediately with what should have been said right after. So, I did notice much what you two gentlemen said later, and for once my laziness allowed for a much more fuller look at the article, for once my tardiness paid off. But there's still http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=118121637304 (The Inadequacy of Moralism) when either Liberal or Conservatives try to shove a particular morality system down other peoples' throats.
Well Jim, one thing is for sure; you don't mind ignoring comments that you can't answer and then setting up some type of rabbit trail or irrelevant thought process. But, I'm pretty sure that 99.9 percent won't agree with anything you say regarding "moralism"

Oh, homosexuality is immoral and unless you get to pick and choose the moral system you are objecting to; that should quiet you down.


News Item1/31/15 3:22 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
2
comments
Ah, the John Birch Society's mouthpiece strikes again! Some of these laws look unconstitutional and this is from a non-lawyer's view. These people seem to forget while the Romists are some of the GOP's biggest supporters, they also are some of the biggest supporters of queers. http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/09/19/majority-of-u-s-catholics-opinions-run-counter-to-church-on-contraception-homosexuality/ (Majority of U.S. Catholics’ opinions run counter to church on contraception, homosexuality)

So, while many of the GOP politicians are eager to jump into bed with the Romists, e.g., Conservative Catholics + Conservative Republicans = Conservative Power!. Christians should eschew such alliances.

https://es.jashow.org/wiki/index.php/Is_the_One_True_Church_Roman_Catholicism%3F (Is the One True Church Roman Catholic?) (Now that falls into "you gotta be kidding," category).


News Item1/31/15 3:16 PM
Dylan | Paraguay  Contact via emailFind all comments by Dylan
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
" Super Bowl a good idea on the Lord's Day? For some, the game may even take them away from church altogether. We've gone from Sabbath to Lord's day to Super Bowl Sunday..."

Shameless heretic. The only Lord's day is The Sabbath day. Pathetic sickening heretic, you claim the Sabbath Day instituted before sin itself is done away, yet you are so shameless you claim it was changed to Sunday and all the same rules apply to Sunday observance now. Sickening papist tradition propagandists to the end you are, justifying the traditions of men until Jesus returns because you are too proud to repent and admit your sickening error.


News Item1/31/15 3:10 PM
Khg  Find all comments by Khg
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
“You and your sources may be subjected to the kind of surveillance devised for enemies of the state.”

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. (Lord Acton)

The Democrats are creeping gradually towards the socialist ideology of superior individuals (like Obama) of society running the affairs of the lower class of the proletariat. The concept of an elite group of administrators telling the minions what to say think and do appeals to the all to Liberal - Democrat politicians.
After all they know best don't they?

To achieve this they will require America to have more government and more bureaucracy which is a socialist ideal we can observe in communist nations.

The land of the free will only be free to do what they are told.


News Item1/31/15 3:09 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Jim Lincoln wrote:
we already know that conservative have to understand The Inadequacy of Moralism, have [be applied to Liberals] to also.
Now, Frank, that is what I thought and was planning to say. If a person uses the Android app, to post a message he should use something like "colornote" Kingsoft, etc. to first write out the whole reply then paste that reply into the box, because the only way to correct something left by the Android app is just leave a reply immediately with what should have been said right after. So, I did notice much what you two gentlemen said later, and for once my laziness allowed for a much more fuller look at the article, for once my tardiness paid off. But there's still http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=118121637304 (The Inadequacy of Moralism) when either Liberal or Conservatives try to shove a particular morality system down other peoples' throats.

News Item1/31/15 3:06 PM
Shane | socal  Find all comments by Shane
• Posted 5 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
Clothe yourselves, all of you with humility toward one another. For God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

News Item1/31/15 2:59 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
19
comments
Penny, this is a good "Cliff Notes," of what is going to happen. You might call it a summary to Dr. Rugh's series on Daniel and Revelation. It certainly hits most of the main points, http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=919121350379 (
Stage-Setting for Israel's Peace & Security)
. I really don't know what happen in the time period of this particular sermon, but there was little or editing of the sermon (Yes, Dr. Rugh is human) and summaries weren't put to them either. I just listen to the sermon --and I believe-- Dr. Rugh at one point said after the Seven Year period, when he meant before it. I guarantee you might ear wasn't tickled at that spot. Perhaps I got the context wrong, where I misheard rather than he misspoke. Other than that, quite a good sermon on the coming together of apostate religious believers.

My support should be, in the following lines, The Purpose of the Local Church and Community Issues. God determines what will happen not men. Supporting the GOP might very well bring on the Tribulation faster? No, all that happens, happens in God's time.


News Item1/31/15 2:56 PM
Trieste  Find all comments by Trieste
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Perhaps next weeks PC Liberal event could be the trial of wearing the Burqa - the complete covering of the woman from head to foot. Sometimes even in western society we can think of people who need to have this bag over their head to improve their appearance. The Liberals encouraging these woman degrading signs of the Muslim world might think about the human rights of women in muslims societies. These garments are a sign of inferiority in these communities not of respect or deference and regard.

News Item1/31/15 2:40 PM
B. Barsdar  Find all comments by B. Barsdar
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
This article is actually about Liberals in conflict with other Liberals. So it is good to see that the Liberals who are trying to take over the world by banning all forms of authority such as morals, religion and justice are split in the usual human competition of "I'm better than you."

We have all been worried about how to deal with Liberalism in the church and morals of society - perhaps the usual iniquitous human behaviour of division will do the job for us?

A house divided against itself will fall.

Matthew 12:25 And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

May the Lord cleanse society from the evil Satanic Liberalism - However the next sinful practice of man will be just around the corner. Man will live in the ignorance and darkness of sin until Christ returns.


News Item1/31/15 2:36 PM
Frank  Contact via emailFind all comments by Frank
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Now I have never heard of a heterosexual male objecting to being called Mr., and I have heard lots of heterosexual females objecting to being called Mrs. So my guess is this is simply the results of the feminist agenda. Men made women what they are today and my guess is that women think it is due to being emancipated or something like that. No, they were simply manipulated by making them feel more relevant in unhealthy and unnatural ways. My thoughts are that men simply wanted to make women something that God didn’t intend for them to be. That way women can share in the burdens that used to solely belong to the men; like providing for the family. And of the course the main reason was so that men can satisfy their lust almost with abandon.

News Item1/31/15 2:32 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
19
comments
Phillip Mezzapelle wrote:
1)The gradual erosion of the traditional family, based upon the Bible, is probably the biggest reason why Christians should guard themselves against the reasoning which tells us that all we need to do is get a Republican into the White House.

2)It is insane to think that just simply fixing the roof will take care of everything. No! Our problem is that the foundations are all broken down. Something else to consider is that this erosion did not happen over night.

3)Actually, the people whose agenda it was to transform the traditional family, were in fact, very patient and consistent. They knew full well that it would probably take a generation or two before their agenda would begin to gain the upper hand.
---

1) True

2) Fixing the roof allows time to fix that which is under the roof, as any homeowner would attest. Allowing the roof to continue to leak will continue erode all that lies under it. The leaks are what has allowed the decay in the first place. Our foundation is the Lord, and has not shifted, but the occupants of the rooms have ignored the leaks.

3)These with an agenda patiently used political and legal means. How is it these means are only effective in one direction?


News Item1/31/15 2:16 PM
s c | Oh  Find all comments by s c
• Posted 6 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
And sadly, not so obvious, your conclusions are not necessarily so.
Though you do the follow the same pattern when confronted with sin-you accuse another of thinking of themselves as "holier than thou".
All I can say is when there comes a time when there are gayleaders or transgenders on the sidelines cheering the team on, don't object...otherwise, you will make for a model hypocrite.

News Item1/31/15 1:29 PM
Phillip Mezzapelle | Italy  Contact via emailGo to homepageFind all comments by Phillip Mezzapelle
• Posted 7 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
19
comments
The gradual erosion of the traditional family, based upon the Bible, is probably the biggest reason why Christians should guard themselves against the reasoning which tells us that all we need to do is get a Republican into the White House. It is insane to think that just simply fixing the roof will take care of everything. No! Our problem is that the foundations are all broken down. Something else to consider is that this erosion did not happen over night. Actually, the people whose agenda it was to transform the traditional family, were in fact, very patient and consistent. They knew full well that it would probably take a generation or two before their agenda would begin to gain the upper hand. The sobering truth for us is, that barring divine intervention from God, it will probably take us some time to reverse things. One final thought. It would be terribly foolish for us to think that all of these children will end up drug addicts, criminsls, life long recipients of welfare, etc. No! Among these children are future polititions, judges, lawers, media people, businessmen, and those with the means to influence society and culture. And even here, barring a divine intervention of a merciful God, we cannot expect them to yield their power and influence according to Gods word.

News Item1/31/15 12:50 PM
it is obvious  Find all comments by it is obvious
• Posted 8 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
s c wrote:
"It is obvious",that you have defective reasoning.
Unfortunately it is you with the defective reasoning. You think that watching a sporting event is the same as filling our lives with celebrities and stars, when it taint necessarily so. You think that you are holier and more sanctified because you don't watch football or sporting events, when it taint necessarily so. You think that when someone disagrees with you it because they are under the conviction of the Spirit (the height of pride by the way) when it taint necessarily so. You don't see the reasoned responses of 1517 and Michael Hrnanek because only your viewpoint is correct, when it taint necessarily so. Not only that you completely missed my point and made your interpretation of it reality, when it taint necessarily so.

News Item1/31/15 12:37 PM
SF from TX  Find all comments by SF from TX
• Posted 8 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
45
comments
There's a difference between going out back and playing a game of football with the family and watching a bunch of immodest men (tight pants and there's the whole camera focused on them when they're fixing their jock straps) chase each other around, slap each other on the rear (very sodomitish), being cheered on by naked women, and having an occultic half time show.....SC how dare you touch their sacred cow!!!!

News Item1/31/15 12:07 PM
TB | Up here eh  Find all comments by TB
• Posted 8 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
5
comments
Like Building Seven. The official narrative ignores inconvenient truths.
Jump to Page : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 more



Lou Veiga
II. Worship God Rightly

The Ten Commandments
Sunday - PM
Covenant Presbyterian Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Ken Jones
The Departure of Jesus

Acts
Glendale Missionary...
Play! | MP3

Guy Walker
Revelation and Response #1

The Bible-Driven Church
Oakdale Missionary Baptist
Play! | MP3

Russ Sukhia
Synthetic Christianity

Liberty Church, PCA
Sunday Service
Transcript!Play! | MP3

E. A. Johnston
Advice To Young Evangelists

Evangelism Awakening
Teaching
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Dr. Voddie Baucham Reviews Puritan HD

"Simply ast­on­ish­ing." "Must have." "Am­az­ing tool." Click here for his full rev­iew.
www.puritandownloads.com/dr..

Sermon:
Faithful Ministry
Jon Couch

SPONSOR | 4,300+

SPONSOR




                   
Bitterest disappointments are God's gracious appointments. ... Anonymous

City: Las Vegas, NV
Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal
MOBILE
iPhone + iPad New!
Church App New!
Android New!
Church App New!
Kindle + Nook New!
BlackBerry
Windows Mobile, Nokia
Chromecast TV
ROKU TV
Pebble Smartwatch
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices New!
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Local Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcasting
Video Support
Live Webcasting
Transcription Service
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI Sites
Domain Redirect
Favorites
QR Codes
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Sermon Browser
HTML Codes
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword
SOAP API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Auto-Upload Sermons
Auto-Blog Import
Picasa | FTP | Dropbox
ABOUT US
SermonAudio.com is the largest library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide. All broadcasters must adhere to the Articles of Faith.

Our Services | Testimonials
Broadcast With Us!
Support Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Copyright © 2015 SermonAudio.com.