Sign in or signup

5,482 active users!!Bandwidth
FRIDAY
MAY 26, 2017
Home
NewsSITE
Events & Blogs
New Audio & Video
BroadcastersNew Stuff!
Local & Church Finder
Live Webcasts
Sermons by Bible
Sermons by Topic
Sermons by Speaker
Sermons by Date
Staff Picks
CommentsALL -45 min
Top Sermons
VideosPDFs
Daily Log
PhotosNew Stuff!
Stores
Online Bible
Hymnal
Daily Reading
Our Services
Submit Sermon
Members Only

 
ALL COMMENTS ON SERMONS, NEWS, ETC.
All Comments
All Types Sermons News Blogs Events Store
Page 1 | Page 6 ·  Found: 455 user comments in the past 3 days.
Sermon5/25/17 3:48 PM
Edwena Niehaus | Cincinnati, Ohio  Contact via emailFind all comments by Edwena Niehaus
• Posted 25 hours ago
• Add new comment
1
comment
“ A help and encouragement ”
I have listened to this sermon multiple times. It had been a help and encouragement to me to keep going to keep doing the next right thing rather than just what I want to do.

News Item5/25/17 3:40 PM
Jim Lincoln | Nebraska  Find all comments by Jim Lincoln
• Posted 25 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
I.E., the person who was miffed was Sean Spicer who wasn't with this group, being a Catholic he wanted to meet the Pope and of course, Mrs. Trump also a Catholic no doubt got what she wished for an audience with the Pope. So, there are quite a few Catholics in the Trump group, and soon no doubt Newt Gingrich will be in Rome with his wife when she becomes the American Ambassador to the Vatican,
Steven R. Weisman wrote:
Senator Ernest F. Hollings, Democrat of South Carolina and and a candidate for his party's Presidential nomination, said he would oppose elevating the special representative to the rank of ambassador. ''It's in violation of the First Amendment and sets a bad precedent,'' he said.

White House officials, however, said they foresaw little difficulty in sustaining today's action or winning Senate confirmation for Mr. Wilson.

--http://tinyurl.com/lxzrpjh (U.s. and Vatican Restore Full Ties after 117 Years)

http://tinyurl.com/jsdkc45 (Is a Catholic Christian an Oxymoron?)

Ah, good for Senator Hollings he never became a Dixiecan The subservience of Evangelicals to the Romish Church was well down the road!


News Item5/25/17 3:36 PM
Mike | New York  Find all comments by Mike
• Posted 25 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
Connor7 wrote:
Very tolerant...just imagine if right winged Christians created a video game with progressives and liberals as the villains.
---
They are, so it would be a documentary.

News Item5/25/17 3:32 PM
MS  Find all comments by MS
• Posted 25 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
108
comments
@John UK-
A helpful e-doc written by Pastor Mark Fitzpatrick of Dublin, Ireland can be found at his SA church web page.
"Ten Reasons for Exclusive Psalmody".
-
Back to rejoicing in the Lord.

Sermon5/25/17 3:15 PM
Pastor Ovid Need | Hillsboro, Ohio  Protected NameContact via emailFind all comments by Pastor Ovid Need
• Posted 25 hours ago
• Add new comment
3
comments
“ Great Sermon! ”
Sorry. This is the only one. Send me an e-mail. [email protected]

News Item5/25/17 3:15 PM
Adriel  Find all comments by Adriel
• Posted 25 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
Gen 16:11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction. 12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

= Ishmael's children are certainly wild and their hand is raised against everybody. Just as God predicted it would be.

Like Judas the task they have been given by divine providence is an evil one.

But although they are raised to be a threat to our ways they will fail against the seed of Isaac the son of promise.

Rom 9:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac;
11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)


News Item5/25/17 3:12 PM
Connor7  Contact via emailFind all comments by Connor7
• Posted 25 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
142
comments
I'm late to the party on this, but I'll add a thought, the Pharisees, Sadducies, scribes, never challenged Jesus concerning His lineage, now they weren't stupid, no doubt they examined the records, but they never challenged Him on the point.

Now, that tells me that they knew why the argument was weak and never brought it up.


News Item5/25/17 2:44 PM
Connor7  Contact via emailFind all comments by Connor7
• Posted 26 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
Very tolerant...just imagine if right winged Christians created a video game with progressives and liberals as the villains.

Although it seems like all the villains here in the picture are Calvinists...they all have beards.


News Item5/25/17 2:43 PM
Noone really | OK USA  Find all comments by Noone really
• Posted 26 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
The reason I am glad they are doing this is for courage to others dealing with similar situations going forward. If I remember my facts correctly, the brother came forward to his father asking for help. That is how the parents found out about it. I believe he was 14 or 15. He touched their breasts while they were sleeping. He didn't have sex with them or touch the other private areas. So, I don't believe the girls really remember the acts. It was really blown out of proportion.

The problem is now that young men like him will be less likely to confide with others knowing that it could become the craziness that happened to the Duggers. Girls (or boys), who are the victims, now have less incentive as well. Will they have to relive their experience and humiliation through the taunts and looks of others who find out about it? It is just the case that fewer children will want to reveal what their going through or what has happened to them if the threat of it being laid out for all to see is there even if they are given assurances other wise. That is why this case is so important.


News Item5/25/17 2:28 PM
Carl haydock | England  Contact via emailFind all comments by Carl haydock
• Posted 26 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
20
comments
The bomb squad etc are 2 mins away from us in Wigan.

News Item5/25/17 2:19 PM
penny  Find all comments by penny
• Posted 26 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Adriel wrote:
I notice you guys across the pond have also despatched your....
we aim to please.

News Item5/25/17 1:18 PM
NeedHim  Find all comments by NeedHim
• Posted 27 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
John Y, their is no need for any Pope Biblically speaking, why does one need a Pope, especially if one has been called out of darkness to the newness of eternal life that is solely through Christ alone & no other alone. John Y, for one who claims Christ as salvation your holding onto in changing for reform through another People, isn't one who is seeking the mind of Christ through His written word, as any Pope from Rome is indifferent to the scriptures amen.

1 Pet 2:9-10 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.


News Item5/25/17 12:40 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
50
comments
Christopher000 wrote:
I've done in-depth comparison studys of the translational issues in the past, and they are, in fact, a big deal. Some moreso than others, but especially some of the newer ones that have made God without gender, or the NIV types, etc.
The popular theory and arguments for an antiquated King James is that older texts found since, must be more accurate texts. Not necessarily so. Even way back then, during the age of papyrus and scrolls, Satan was working hard on corrupting God's Word which the Bible itself warns of, even back then.
Critical text, Codec Vaticanus, Sinaticus, Wescott and Horts Greek New Testament, etc, etc.
I'll always stick with the Textus Receptus, the received text, the King James for accuracies sake. A couple of others are acceptable, but I like the language and flow of the King James, find it easier for memory work, and know that it'll never change.
For anyone who may think the various translations don't matter, do some comparison studys on the differences.
Amen Christopher! Anyone who does their own research on the matter will inevitably come to the same conclusions.

News Item5/25/17 12:37 PM
John UK | Wales  Find all comments by John UK
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
142
comments
John for Jesus wrote:
I understand that every woman has a dad, therefore, isn't this sin nature passed down to them and if so, didn't that mean Jesus would have also had one? If a sin nature was such a thing. To say Jesus didn't have an earthly father isn't enough because Mary was still a sinner. If it was passed on through men only, well then Jesus had a granddad. I was wondering the biblical reasons people believe sin is passed down through heredity, only by men.
The problem you have, John, is that you are ignoring scriptures given you, which counter your argument, therefore you hastily sweep them away with a lol, which is what your preacher's technique is.

The best way is always to say that God's word is true, let us see what it is saying, because God's word is the word of God not men.

In other words, we ask the question: "What does God say about this?"

If you keep going and seek the Lord, you will eventually arrive at Federalism, which puts every person into one of only two camps:

IN ADAM = LOST (and dead to God)
IN CHRIST = SAVED (and alive unto God)

Birth puts us "in Adam". New birth puts us "in Christ".


News Item5/25/17 12:25 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
4
comments
Good for Alabama.

News Item5/25/17 12:24 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
11
comments
Francis needs to be replaced with a conservative Pope who will clean house and remove from the priesthood all the liberal priests, Bishops and Cardinals and excommunicate all the liberal Catholic laity so that there are just conservative priests, Bishops, Cardinals and laity left in the Catholic Church.

News Item5/25/17 12:21 PM
jamesc | CA  Find all comments by jamesc
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy. Beloved, I urge you as sojourners and exiles to abstain from the passions of the flesh, which wage war against your soul. Keep your conduct among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day of visitation. - 1 Peter 2:9-12

News Item5/25/17 12:19 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
14
comments
The lunatic liberals are at it again with their satanic nonsense.

News Item5/25/17 12:16 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
9
comments
Graham is correct.

News Item5/25/17 12:14 PM
John Yurich USA | USA  Find all comments by John Yurich USA
• Posted 28 hours ago
• Add new comment
• Reply to comment
• Report abuse
3
comments
Total lunacy on the part of liberals.
Jump to Page : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 more


John Pittman Hey
The Shame of Nakedness

America's Disgrace
Sunday Service
Grace Bible Church
Play! | MP3 | RSS


Rev. James Laning
Honoring Those in Office

Randolph Protestant Reformed
Sunday - AM
Transcript!Play! | MP3

Kevin Swanson
The Church and Coffee Bars?

Cool Lighting, Props on Stage?
Generations Radio
Play! | MP3

Rob Ham
Predestination

The Book of Genesis
Keystone Heights...
Play! | MP3

Scott Castleman
He Must Increase

Sermons by Bob and Others
Special Meeting
Play! | MP3

Sponsor:
Remembering the Reformation

19 mess­ages on the hist­ory and impact of the Prot­est­ant Ref­orm­at­ion.
www.reformation500pa.com/me..

Sermon:
Gospel Sockets of Silver
Pastor James Mansfield

SPONSOR | 7,600+

SPONSOR




                   
One loving heart sets another on fire. ... Augustine

Gospel of John
Cities | Local | Personal


MOBILE
iPhone + iPad
Church App
Android
Church App
Kindle + Nook
Chromecast TV
Apple TV
ROKU TV
Amazon Fire TV
Apple Watch
Android Wear
Kindle Reader


HELP
Knowledgebase
Broadcasters
Listeners
Q&A
Uploading Sermons
Uploading Videos
Webcasting
Tips & Tricks
YouTube Screencasts

FOLLOW
Weekly Newsletter
Staff Picks Feed
Site Notices
RSS | Twitter | Facebook
SERVICES | ALL
Church Finder | Info
MP3 Play & Download
Mobile Apps
Podcast | Video Support
Live Webcasting
Events Support
Transcription
PowerClips
Business Cards
SOLO | MINI | Domain
Favorites | QR Codes
Online Donations
24x7 Radio Stream
INTEGRATION
Embed Codes New!
Goodies
WordPress
Twitter
Facebook
Logos | e-Sword | BW
JSON API

BATCH
Transfer Agent
Protected Podcasts
Upload via Email
Upload via FTP
Upload via Dropbox
Picasa
ABOUT US
The largest and most trusted library of audio sermons from conservative churches and ministries worldwide.

Our Services | Articles of Faith
Broadcast With Us
Advertising | Local Ads
CONTACT
info@sermonaudio.com
Support Us | Feedback Fridays | Stories